Wonderer3

Jan 15, 2018
This game is worst in difficulty than DS, I upgrade his stats to 15 and I still getting killed with one shot from those blade spinning attacks, I bet the upgrades go until 99 like in DS, sheesh. And the best part the difficulty is random, I still didn't clear stage 1. Talk about being "dick" game

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

linarey17

Nov 12, 2020
Tips to beat this game fast:
-Run straight to the end of the stage.
-try to kill as many enemies as you can (Use D and C attacks) and farm money.
-upgrade power until you reach 8-11 points, after that you'll pretty much kills any enemy with the Run Attack.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The fact that it says "Adults Only" in the game title makes me laugh hysterically. It is assumed that since 95% of games on F95, AND with a name that has "penis" in the title, that this game will be an adult game. Redundancy kills.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
20 is max on stats noice

ok finished the game without cheats the 4 and 5 boss got juice animation for watever reason
but i dont have the full gallery because you need to see rhe scene 1 time too unlock her dats a bummer

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
Tips to beat this game fast:
-Run straight to the end of the stage.
-try to kill as many enemies as you can (Use D and C attacks) and farm money.
-upgrade power until you reach 8-11 points, after that you'll pretty much kills any enemy with the Run Attack.
laffaaa your game starts and we have a black screen

safeman

May 25, 2019
Welp, this game kinda messed up on the execution there...

The girls knocking you down with hits that do massive damage is.. Well that's not what's fun now is it?

Now if the hits do minimal damage, then they knock you down and them fucking you does the damage that's more interesting..

Also the timing for fucking them back is so split second, and they quickly escape from it and blast you. Did the person desgining the game forget what hentai games are primarily for?

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022
i already beat the game, i have all the scenes unlocked, idk if i can share data or save of it, it was pretty hard to beat but i did it took me like 1 hour all

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes