• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
damn... i though that royal guard game with futanari cum as a defend projectile is already absurd enough
and the difficulty is RANDUMBLY set... between HELL, NORMAL, EASY

btw... it work fine on my old pc with dd/mm/yy time format

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
hi guys, who can help me? , I have Windows 11 PRO, 1 the game starts, 2 then I press START and immediately see a black screen, I return to the menu everything is OK, and when I launch the GAME START immediately a black screen, there is a program there, if so, tell me what program is there by play this game. THANK YOU in advance

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
anyone know how to fix black screen?
I did everything as instructed, but the black screen didn't go away.
I installed usa and nothing changed.

InKoGniTo)

Apr 3, 2020
fuck it cheat engine can't cheat the gem too i can't pass stage one
It is possible to cheat the entire value, given the increase formula associated with 4 processes: 4 bits,2 Double and Float is very easy to catch even without assembler (although who needs it, the game is so simple that I don’t know why there are cheats at all.... wrote the one who hacked, because the enemies here are dishonest, not me.)

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
Game saves all data to your reg.

I did like this. Unlock 1 defeat scene, to get unlock code.

regedit
HKEY_CURRENT_USER - SOFTWARE - EroPixel - PenisHero

replace values for first 20 or so strings (like this one CGdZbj5gDF1HAA==_h2903269182). For some reason i can't post/past here the right value, so you need 1 scene to copy from.

1698603474693.png
This is the right value, but its easier to copy past from the 1 you have unlocked

Ffter closing and opening (or just opening) the game, scenes with correct values will be unlocked.
I don't know why there are so many other values and what they do..

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes