• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
nice 0.01 Alpha version of the game.
Sound setting does not work at all
No key settings
Black screen

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
yeah... after a try... i must admot that... i'm dissappointed

The game isn't that great after all...

- you come across all the standard enemies from Stage 1. the only thing that seems to change is the Bosses at the end of the stages. (and yes, as a result, I was able to clear stage 1 without a cheat, but not without some manipulations that I should never have had to do in a well-coded game...)

- The level of difficulty is random, it seems, sometimes you start stage 1 in "normal" difficulty, sometimes in "hell" difficulty (it's actually this random aspect that I had to use... to come across an "easy" difficulty... heh don't judge me, I was testing the game, after all...

- in fact, the Ninja is an enemy, it seems, much too powerful, because it delivers huge slaps that consume 90% of your life. (not so suitable for a "STAGE 1"...), much more suitable for a last "stage"... when the character is well maxed... and at the end of stage 1, once after having defeated the boss, we receive an animation which clips a little at the level of the eyes and the mouth and which leaves a rather bitter taste compared to the efforts made to achieve it...

- last less negative: there is no white sauce... I never have my kebab without white sauce, WHERE IS MY WHITE SAUCE?

basically, for this game, I don't even give it an average... its 10/20, I can put it very deep... especially since to play this fucking game, you have to change the format of the date in USA, which is, for me, an admission of failure at the code level, because the creator is incapable of making his game work naturally for anything other than for Americans.

remember that the game is indicated as "complete"... it would have been a 0.X version, I would have tackled a little less hard.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Familiar Controls and Difficulty Adjustment: Players can enjoy the game to their preference by providing familiar controls and difficulty adjustment options for beginners to advanced players alike.
This is plain not true. There is no difficulty option. And the game is fuuucking horrible lol

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes