jackbrawn

Jun 25, 2018
hi
Please I need help to transit this step Please do not hesitate to answer, I read all the conversations have not found any answer

Alabaster Clown

Jul 25, 2018
So, I just downloaded version 1.15 after having played version 0.42 for a few hours. And I am having the strangest glitch...

Whenever I continue or start a new game, half the screen is filled with a giant version of the peasant's face. It seems that I can play around that being there, except that I can't see anything behind it. It will go away when a dialogue box pops up, but then it comes right back.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing that or how to fix it?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there only one scene with the female orc? I feel like there preview pictures floating around of her standing next to cart and chatting with you that were not part of the scene after you defeat her, and now she seems to have disappeared.
you need to fight her 3 times, then go to the tree near the entrance to fridahelm. you'll be able to do her. she'll ask you to marry her (refusing is fatal) and you'll be able to enter the goblin camp (brutus can teach you" mighty blow" if you beat him) that's where all the shakala stuff happens

How to make the quest "Win back Victoria"? I went into her room and she kicked me out.
you need to put moon pollen in her wine. then hide behind the wall near her bed

Reactions: Cesarbr

sam bajracharya

Jul 20, 2018
Depends on whether you've done the second Temple of Quetesh quest. If you haven't, talk to Ziva, and it's mostly straightforward from there.
If you have, talk to Gabriel to the left of the temple entrance, he will teach you the skill.
i cant go back to the temple

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
I have several questions:
1) now there is an option to grow something in the village. I tried to plant : potato, pumpkin, carrot. But there is a place for 1 more thing - probably for wheat - and I don;t know where to get it. Also there is a bug with harvesting.
By the way, there is a mill, how can I use it?
2) I read here some comments about "taking back Victoria" - what is all that about? Every 7 days she comes to the house to fuck. did I miss something?
3) Vampires quest: I fucked them all, is it done with them or what? I read somewhere that I have to open something to kill them - can't find what to open and how - nothing works.
4) Giant chick - she seems to be pregnant but no outcome. What is it?
5) The bat-woman, I am a kinda tired fucking her, should I expect any outcome or what?
6) Zeva does not want to fuck any more. A new chick from the temple agreed to fuck only once. Are they done or I am still missing something?
7) Anything I forgot to fuck?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have several questions:
1)ithe mill is for the next update
2)victoria when she gets pregnant decides to break up with the MC
3) Vampires quest:you either fuck em or kill em

5) The bat-woman, if you complete the minigame might have crystalised eggs. they double max mana for 1 day
6) Caleah sex is a repetable if you place the lamp from her village in town
7) did you fuck Maghda and Shakala?

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
1)ithe mill is for the next update
2)victoria when she gets pregnant decides to break up with the MC
3) Vampires quest:you either fuck em or kill em

5) The bat-woman, if you complete the minigame might have crystalised eggs. they double max mana for 1 day
6) Caleah sex is a repetable if you place the lamp from her village in town
7) did you fuck Maghda and Shakala?
1) Where can I get the seeds of the wheat to plant?
2) I fuck Victoria on a weekly basis but she is not pregnant! How to make her pregnant then?
3) I fucked the vampires, does it mean I can't kill them any more?
5) What is the "minigame" ? I fucked them using 3 furnitures, she is now happy to do a blow job. Is it all or there is anything else I can gain?
6) Caleah agreed to fuck with me second time, but when I came to the temple again she said she is busy. I suspect that after a while I could fuck her again, but it will be the repeatable scene without anything new
7) Yes, I think I fucked everything that moves ...

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
@Internet256
1) next update
2)get a potion of bareness and pretend to drink it
3) you're one of them now
2) I pretended I drink it but drank the fertility portion, I did it 3 times. During the 3rd time the game showed the bugs - it was a mix of fucking and negative speech from Victoria. Anyway, now Victoria is gone and I can't find her. Her room is closed, I can't get in. What should I do?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
2) I pretended I drink it but drank the fertility portion, I did it 3 times. During the 3rd time the game showed the bugs - it was a mix of fucking and negative speech from Victoria. Anyway, now Victoria is gone and I can't find her. Her room is closed, I can't get in. What should I do?
ask ziva for help

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
ask ziva for help
She told me about the plant, I collected it, then went to the house of Mayor and put into the wine, then I went home to sleep, next morning nothing happened. I still can't find Victoria (sometimes when I watch into her window I can see her, but then she disappears agan) and her door is always locked so I can't get in.

Reactions: Vibrant_Vib

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She told me about the plant, I collected it, then went to the house of Mayor and put into the wine, then I went home to sleep, next morning nothing happened. I still can't find Victoria (sometimes when I watch into her window I can see her, but then she disappears agan) and her door is always locked so I can't get in.
wait for her to show up in your house, then get another pollen and open her window. get in, add the pollen and hide near the bed

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes