Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
maybe retry to spice up the wine of the mayor again...your first attempt might not have been enough (not sure here, but for me it only worked after a 2nd attempt...so maybe there is a chance for failing the attempt?)

Alabaster Clown

Jul 25, 2018
So, I just downloaded version 1.15 after having played version 0.42 for a few hours. And I am having the strangest glitch...

Whenever I continue or start a new game, half the screen is filled with a giant version of the peasant's face. It seems that I can play around that being there, except that I can't see anything behind it. It will go away when a dialogue box pops up, but then it comes right back.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing that or how to fix it?
I just downloaded and launched version 1.11 and I have the same problem with the giant face, even for starting a new game. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing it? It's really a game killing bug.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
wait for her to show up in your house, then get another pollen and open her window. get in, add the pollen and hide near the bed
Thanks, I tried that and it worked, but:
1) I noticed there is a bug: when I waited for Victoria in my house (after I put the pullen into the wine of her husband), and I waited for around 7-8 days, at the end I got the mix of the pictures - Victoria's speech and the guard asking for the money. This is a bug.
2) Ok, I fucked Victoria in her house, next day I brought her jewweliry, then again and fucked her once again. So now it seems that in order to fuck her I have to buy her 2 gifts, right? Also she does not come to my house anymore! Is it the end of the story with Victoria?

A suggestion for a game developer: you could make the guard who comes to take the money a tranny with the whole story or how the payment is done when there is no Victoria :)))))))))))))

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I ended getting Frida pregnant during a bad pup scene. Now she just hates me all the time. Is there way to fix without restarting. So i can move forward with he storyline? She doesnt accept the dress at all. And giving veggie gifts dont seem to be doing much of anything.

Is Frida just going to hate me now, or is there a fix, that I have not found yet.

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
I ended getting Frida pregnant during a bad pup scene. Now she just hates me all the time. Is there way to fix without restarting. So i can move forward with he storyline? She doesnt accept the dress at all. And giving veggie gifts dont seem to be doing much of anything.

Is Frida just going to hate me now, or is there a fix, that I have not found yet.
There is a fix: this game is buggy, so you can start repeating the previous scenes (can't remember exactly) and she will accept you again. I even had a case when she was pregnant but after a while - not

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And when the update will prompt pzh
There's no new information about the next release date yet. But given that the last update came in the first week of this month I'm more or less sure we'll have to wait another one or two weeks.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter

I downloaded v1.15 as a torrent originally and then found out that the first page of this thread had a link. So i downloaded that one too. Both of them have the same problem.
try to download and extract the MEGA one

Guys, stuck in quest "Prove your reliability"... Any ideas?
you need to re-claim the temple and beat the orc chieftain alongside gabriel and a new ranger. after that learn a spell

torruser

Jun 20, 2018
you need to re-claim the temple and beat the orc chieftain alongside gabriel and a new ranger. after that learn a spell
No, that all I did. After that, cumming INTO Beth, I can't fuck her again.For my "Ask her out" she speaks "No! I'm still mad at you..."

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
No, that all I did. After that, cumming INTO Beth, I can't fuck her again.For my "Ask her out" she speaks "No! I'm still mad at you..."
Perhaps you should have waited then. And you wont be able to until next update. Like the other ones you have to build up their like for you again.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is this a bug or supposed to happen. When I go to quests option, to look at the oversight off all the quests. Completed, available, failed, active. if you decide to click on any of them, all you get is a giant black scene off to the side. There's no details or anything. Just black. Is that supposed to happen. Or a bug?

Also I don't know how to finish the Cemetery Scandal Quest. I got the desired tributes for the residents there. I had the sex scenes. But they never released me. So I cant go turn in to the mayor. All he says is no more work for now. At my quest log lists it as active still.

Is the festival lights quest I thing or do we have to wait until next update to complete that. It says available, but I cant find what do with them. Also Gabriel seems to have disappear. He's not in Inn anymore. But he's not guarding the Temple either. Don't know where he went.

Any clues for any of these problems?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
@Zarathos4 the cemetary quest can't be turned in if there are still ghouls roaming around.
festival light is a repetable.
gabriel disappears for the night
If there are there are still ghouls, you cant turn it, but if your thrall you cant kill them. Interacting with them does nothing. Just makes them moan like zombies do. So its not complete-able, if already been turned? I don't even know where festival light takes place tho. That's the problem. I don't know the quest location.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If there are there are still ghouls, you cant turn it, but if your thrall you cant kill them. Interacting with them does nothing. Just makes them moan like zombies do. So its not complete-able, if already been turned? I don't even know where festival light takes place tho. That's the problem. I don't know the quest location.
festival light takes place in town, near the river

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well you COULD complete it...but you would have to give up the 3 Vampire sisters as the only way to do it is to kill them.
I'd say not worth it...especially if the Questline is continued at anytime

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes