• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Okay. I didn't see anything at Edgar's, but I'll look again. Or maybe it would be best to wait until the next update.
Waiting won't solve it, we would have heard if a lot of people had the issue so it's either your copy or perhaps you overlooked something. Or not mentioning something you don't know should be mentioned. ;) Edgar should have a new outfit that's just the thing for her, to the left in his shop. Did you edit anything or install mods? Those can bork stuff unrelated to what's being edited/modded.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Waiting won't solve it, we would have heard if a lot of people had the issue so it's either your copy or perhaps you overlooked something. Or not mentioning something you don't know should be mentioned. ;) Edgar should have a new outfit that's just the thing for her, to the left in his shop. Did you edit anything or install mods? Those can bork stuff unrelated to what's being edited/modded.
I didn't say it wasn't there. I said I didn't notice it. I have been burned in the past by doing quests out of order, so I thought maybe I should wait. But I went ahead and gave it to her and finished that quest.

Reactions: Damagus01

Jallo18

Feb 18, 2019
CATCHING THAT DAMN BIRD IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IF ONLY I WERE MORE AGILE
HELP I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BIRD CASE

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to get a lot of "moon flower"?
Isn't someone selling it?
Do I have to get one for myself?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1715002378878.png

Did you do the quest line with liandra to get the shipings ? maybe that could be trigger to buy them

idea is to first need to put in the labor to get certain things easyer later on, remember its a game not a VN ;)

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How many quests do you have in total?
How many women can Sex? I have a relationship with 25 now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many quests do you have in total?
How many women can Sex? I have a relationship with 25 now.
163 quests (theres technically 165 but "Mass For The Pious" dosent register in the quest log at all so just ignore that & you can only get "Security" by failing "Retrieve The Acrons")

There are currently 31 girls.
-Gwynneth
-Alice
-Beth
-Jenny
-Victoria
-Mia
-Ziva
-Oksana
-Julia
-Rosy
-Liandra
-Luthien
-Erevi
-Caleah
-Frida
-Hilde
-Birgitte
-Maghda
-Shakala
-"GoblinDaughter"
-Seqouia
-Obeah
-Annabelle
-"BatBreeder"
-Venomina
-Vixenatrix
-Adaobi
-Reanna
-Zsofia
-"SuccubusDaughter"
-"Familiar

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
163 quests (theres technically 165 but "Mass For The Pious" dosent register in the quest log at all so just ignore that & you can only get "Security" by failing "Retrieve The Acrons")

There are currently 31 girls.
-Gwynneth
-Alice
-Beth
-Jenny
-Victoria
-Mia
-Ziva
-Oksana
-Julia
-Rosy
-Liandra
-Luthien
-Erevi
-Caleah
-Frida
-Hilde
-Birgitte
-Maghda
-Shakala
-"GoblinDaughter"
-Seqouia
-Obeah
-Annabelle
-"BatBreeder"
-Venomina
-Vixenatrix
-Adaobi
-Reanna
-Zsofia
-"SuccubusDaughter"
-"Familiar
Don't get me wrong, I love how this game features the mc's fuckbuddies include many different fantasy races but I hope Tinkerer introduces more who dropped kids before being knocked up by him like Luthien

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Brovalon
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes