yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I did about 100 quests, but the quests are no longer coming out and the progress is blocked.
Then, do I have to look for each and every one of them while watching Walkthrough?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did about 100 quests, but the quests are no longer coming out and the progress is blocked.
Then, do I have to look for each and every one of them while watching Walkthrough?
Depends on where you are. Switch main quests you sometimes have to bounce between Temple & Tower. Some quests are locked behind first child birth or behind a number of kids. I would suggest speaking with different girls & see what happens. Also speak with Harold the shop Keeper he has 4 random, repeatable quests to hunt either a Wolf, Bear, Plaguewolf or Gaterbeast.

• Thinking Face

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Be sure not to talk to Oksana in the tavern until you finish the "Go Forth and Multiply" quest and get down to the Spread the Word quest.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi all!

It seems you all got a post about the release of version 0.51 today. Sorry for this, the reason is I got a warning from Patreon concerning an old post from 2017 (the announcement of version 0.51). It violated Adult Community Guidelines since it was a public post and showed some nipples. I either had to delete it or change it to private, so I opted for the latter, not knowing it would be posted again.

Anyway, in case you want to go back 7 years in time and try that version, this is the download link:) (windows only): #CE5Nagc_Ow6UYlHK7T7MRpNPWklhv7gDuqWMcnqj8w8

Okay, it's actually v0.53, because 0.51 was very buggy.

Other News

Thank you for all your heartfelt comments on my previous post. My mother passed away last Tuesday, finally releasing her from many years of suffering. Hopefully she is in a better place now.

I'll be heading back to my home on Monday, which should improve my productivity a bit again. All things considered, i still have gotten quite a bit of scripting done, so I'm still fairly hopeful I can get a test version out this month.

I'll return with my usual Sneak Peek post next week.

I wish you all terrific weekend!

Tinkerer

Last News

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 3, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi all!

It seems you all got a post about the release of version 0.51 today. Sorry for this, the reason is I got a warning from Patreon concerning an old post from 2017 (the announcement of version 0.51). It violated Adult Community Guidelines since it was a public post and showed some nipples. I either had to delete it or change it to private, so I opted for the latter, not knowing it would be posted again.

Anyway, in case you want to go back 7 years in time and try that version, this is the download link:) (windows only): Mega#CE5Nagc_Ow6UYlHK7T7MRpNPWklhv7gDuqWMcnqj8w8

Other News

Thank you for all your heartfelt comments on my previous post. My mother passed away last Tuesday, finally releasing her from many years of suffering. Hopefully she is in a better place now.

I'll be heading back to my home on Monday, which should improve my productivity a bit again. All things considered, i still have gotten quite a bit of scripting done, so I'm still fairly hopeful I can get a test version out this month.

Tinkerer

Last News

I truly feel sorry for you tinkerer, my condolences. I just hope your mother's soul shall remain in heaven and rest in peace.

Sep 27, 2023
163 quests (theres technically 165 but "Mass For The Pious" dosent register in the quest log at all so just ignore that & you can only get "Security" by failing "Retrieve The Acrons")

There are currently 31 girls.
-Gwynneth
-Alice
-Beth
-Jenny
-Victoria
-Mia
-Ziva
-Oksana
-Julia
-Rosy
-Liandra
-Luthien
-Erevi
-Caleah
-Frida
-Hilde
-Birgitte
-Maghda
-Shakala
-"GoblinDaughter"
-Seqouia
-Obeah
-Annabelle
-"BatBreeder"
-Venomina
-Vixenatrix
-Adaobi
-Reanna
-Zsofia
-"SuccubusDaughter"
-"Familiar
With more to come

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I had sex with Oksana in the Vampire Master's Room.
Can you tell if I told Oksana the truth or lied?
She doesn't show up at the inn. I can't start the "Forsaken" quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you had sex with her you lied.
She shows up at the inn after "Go Forth and Multiply" (or she should, another player apparently got her early). have more than 5 kids with the women at the temple to start it.

Reactions: yunmaster

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
first start "spread the word" only then look for Oksana or you'll end up bugging your game

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi all!

Anyway, in case you want to go back 7 years in time and try that version, this is the download link:) (windows only): Mega#CE5Nagc_Ow6UYlHK7T7MRpNPWklhv7gDuqWMcnqj8w8

Other News

Tinkerer

Last News

Damn shame, Tinkerer is a real one. Much respect to the man for remaining in good spirits despite of the loss.

Reactions: Riaman and futa-fan

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
How far is this game from being complete, storyline wise?

Not even close, but it's also not really a linear game and doesn't really have much of a main story. There are different characters with different storylines that usually aren't connected to each other and can mostly be ignored if you aren't interested in that character and there is a lot of content already in the game. If you are interested I recommend playing it now instead of waiting years for it to finish

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes