MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Dont know about u guy but i spam 1.15 just for scene with Victo and quit lol
Even just spam sleep, its tired to feed the MC everyday

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've been reading rinkerer's comments on his patreon and this gem came up

Well, those that are planned: 3 "nocturnal sisters", at least one pixie, a Halfling, a Succubus and a Zombie. Then there are several other races I'm considering, but haven't found a use for yet, storywise. So I guess only time will tell.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I've been reading rinkerer's comments on his patreon and this gem came up

Well, those that are planned: 3 "nocturnal sisters", at least one pixie, a Halfling, a Succubus and a Zombie. Then there are several other races I'm considering, but haven't found a use for yet, storywise. So I guess only time will tell.
An orge/orc should be good :) The muscular type, not chubby type like the old one

Reactions: Jackson187

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
There is one but its a bit dated. Current walkthrough goes up to v1.04, I believe. But the content missing from it is pretty easy to figure out. Has most of the current content in the walkthrough.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Tinkerer just posted this on patreon:

Hi everyone!
This year's summer vacation is now a thing of the past. I'm back behind my PC to work on the next update. Soon our hero will once again embark on a quest in service of Qetesh, to expand the temple. This time he'll have to conquer a particularly nasty beasty....

Although I managed to get quit a lot of scripting done, whilst on my travels, I've only just started rendering. So I'm not yet sure when I'll be able to release the next update. But I'll notify you, once I know more.
PS: The picture just shows MC in a room full of bones, nothing speical.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Didn't he declare to progress the story of all the towns folk first, did he? We have had this voting one or two updates ago. And progression of the main story line about the Qetesh/Nergal feud did not won the poll. People chose to see the stories of the Weiredwood Girls to be completed first.

Thats strange!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Didn't he declare to progress the story of all the towns folk first, did he? We have had this voting one or two updates ago. And progression of the main story line about the Qetesh/Nergal feud did not won the poll. People chose to see the stories of the Weiredwood Girls to be completed first.

Thats strange!
unless he plans to do both at the same time... what if the beastly creature is a werewolf (a female one would be bether) and her lair happens to be near the temple? the werewolf could eat Mia's granma. Mia is ungrounded and we can capute the werewolf

Reactions: JediMaster077

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it would however also be a good explanation for the Mia/Beastial scene announced if she was the Werewolf (her and the direwolf doing some mateing when she transforms maybe?).
Would also explain why that old Granny always knew when the player tried to get frisky and interrupted him (if she is one aswell) in order to protect their little secret.
Same goes for why an old lady and her niece are living alone in the forest away from the village

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
it would however also be a good explanation for the Mia/Beastial scene announced if she was the Werewolf (her and the direwolf doing some mateing when she transforms maybe?).
Would also explain why that old Granny always knew when the player tried to get frisky and interrupted him (if she is one aswell) in order to protect their little secret.
Same goes for why an old lady and her niece are living alone in the forest away from the village
But if they are werewolves, why so afraid to go into forest? They could just transform and tear apart the enemies. Makes the whole save girl from being raped scene pointless, no?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only if you assume they can transorm on will and not like the classical legend only at fullmoon...
assumeing humans would thread to eliminate them if they are discovered they may trap themself in a cellar or the shack behind the house when transformed inorder to avoid being discovered.
While in human form they still could have increased perception (which is also part of the older legends)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
my theory is that since there are no wolves around the town, Mia couldn't study their anatomy to make a proper transformation. and her grandma didn't want to rescue her because there were mayor's guards in the forest and they could notice a big wolf mauling down a couple of goblins. Granny obviously knew something was up when she asked the mc for help. This would also explain why granny is so hostile towards the dashing hero that saved her granddaughter; she can obviously can smell other females on his skin.
If the werewolf theory is true, will there be any drawback for being a thrall?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well ever since she has the direwolf pub there certainly is no lack for an inspiration, so that certainly could explain why changes would only occure recently.
And why would there be a drawback? assumeing Mia didn't see a Wolf in her life I doubt she knows anything about a potential generation long feud between both nocturnal beings...her Grandma on the otherhand might do...but she has enough reasons to detest the player...so who cares?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well since the player isn't really undead himself I doubt there is much on that regard and if she could "smell" nuances like these she would probably also smell the other women the player is with

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes