Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
hello guys how can i start the cemetery quest? any help will be appreciated
With ZIva or to find the Vampires? Zifa will ask you about gong once you complete enough of the other quests found in the game. ANd the same applies to the Vampires, you ask the Mayor if there are any other jobs, he will mention going to the cemetery to investigate. But to advance you have to complete a set of random quests with other NPC's.

I'm not sure if there's an order in which you need to complete certain tasks, probably is, but you also have to keep going back to the Mayor or Ziva to find out if you can advance those tasks.

Reactions: Smutlover

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
With ZIva or to find the Vampires? Zifa will ask you about gong once you complete enough of the other quests found in the game. ANd the same applies to the Vampires, you ask the Mayor if there are any other jobs, he will mention going to the cemetery to investigate. But to advance you have to complete a set of random quests with other NPC's.

I'm not sure if there's an order in which you need to complete certain tasks, probably is, but you also have to keep going back to the Mayor or Ziva to find out if you can advance those tasks.
TNX man i try to do them all now if it;s not too much trouble can you answer a couple of questions for me?
1.i've hunted the three boars but she keeps telling me to go hut again
2.how can i prove to the horse seed girl that i'm dependeble
3. is there anyway to get rid of the grandma or distract her or is it not implemented yet
TNX in advance

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
TNX man i try to do them all now if it;s not too much trouble can you answer a couple of questions for me?
3. is there anyway to get rid of the grandma or distract her or is it not implemented yet
TNX in advance
3.Nope...No matter what you do with the girl.. will be messed up by her grandmother...Then the girl will be held in confinement . You will not be able to meet her..:FeelsBadMan:... unless the author has follow-up updates

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the new Victoria sex scenes?
I think he refers to the random Events that were added with the last Update...which happen at the rented house in the bedroom 2nd floor
Huh...there was a Quest to hunt something else than Goblins?
Who was giving you that Quest?
Follow the storyline...you will do so by reclaiming the temple of Quetesh (Ziva storyline)

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
no she will be sitting in a chair in the bedroom when you get to the 2nd floor
the chair isn't normally there so it's easy to spot
Lol thanks bro :) And i nearly skip this scene (i hate giving money to the guard so i sleep outside), guess from now on i will sleep at home

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The energy system already was tedious, arbitrary busywork:
Tinker could make day longer, or day span can be dependent on action (more on fighting, less on walking around - i mean much much less than now). Sometime i go half a way and have to turn back, and thats it, my day already gone with no
read the changelog. tinkerer did explain how it works. changing maps, fighting and performing XP awarding tasks makes time go forward.

Can you bang that witch
there's DP scene when you reclaim the temple

Still stuck on the riddle with pillars. anybody got a solution?
you need to light them in the right order, when the lights go out you need to estart

I'm not sure if there's an order in which you need to complete certain tasks,
for me shakala's wedding gift and erevi's second pregnancy date were enough

Huh...there was a Quest to hunt something else than Goblins?
Who was giving you that Quest?
you get one hunting quest when tryig to rerieve the key to alice's room. then erevi asks you to hunt boars to resupply the tower

hex

May 21, 2017
my quest log is black i can't read the information about any quest .. would someone help plz

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
read the changelog. tinkerer did explain how it works. changing maps, fighting and performing XP awarding tasks makes time go forward.
I know that, i mean tinker should lessen the time-consuming for useless activity like running around, loading map etc.
I find it bothersome when u have to run back n forth to craft 1 potion (let not talk about u forget sth on the way and have to turn back, woala, 1 more day spent)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you get one hunting quest when tryig to rerieve the key to alice's room. then erevi asks you to hunt boars to resupply the tower
Oh that one... I remember it as bringing Boar carcass to the tower depending on what you already carry...
if you have 5 carcass you had to bring back 6 etc...
Hunt was the obvious choice, but you also could go to town and buy 1 carcass

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes