43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am stuck on the cemetary quest, i brought the 3 vampires their food and had sex with all 3 but the quest is still active and so is festival lights even though i got both sex positions

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
i am stuck on the cemetary quest, i brought the 3 vampires their food and had sex with all 3 but the quest is still active and so is festival lights even though i got both sex positions
if u want the complete the quest, u have to kill them (open the catacomb in daylight, which result in them exposed to sunlight, being vampire and all that, well u know the rest)

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I have trouble solving the puzzle in Temple of Qetesh. First, which way is the light on the pillar with the orb supposed to be turned? Second, some orbs are supposed to be turned in a specific direction but the game is 2D and I can't see all of the orbs on a particular pillar or even know how many there are total. How did you go about it? Please help.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm stuck
I found a man in the bar, but he ran away. What should I do now?
I am sorry for my English
find him in the goblin forest

festival lights is a repetable

I have trouble solving the puzzle in Temple of Qetesh. First, which way is the light on the pillar with the orb supposed to be turned? Second, some orbs are supposed to be turned in a specific direction but the game is 2D and I can't see all of the orbs on a particular pillar or even know how many there are total. How did you go about it? Please help.
the light must navigate around the 3 blocked corners

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Possible bug: after harvesting my first field in the village, i can't harvest any others. i get the "Harvest now?" dialogue, but nothing happens when i select it.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I gotta admit, I generally agree with the consensus that the food system is at best redundant and at worst a dull, irritating lack of respect for our time.

The energy system already was tedious, arbitrary busywork: the food system is just there. If it really let you have alternative means of getting the effects of potions, it would be much better.

Good game design rewards players, it doesn't punish them.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I gotta admit, I generally agree with the consensus that the food system is at best redundant and at worst a dull, irritating lack of respect for our time.

The energy system already was tedious, arbitrary busywork: the food system is just there. If it really let you have alternative means of getting the effects of potions, it would be much better.

Good game design rewards players, it doesn't punish them.
I agree some part on energy system
Tinker could make day longer, or day span can be dependent on action (more on fighting, less on walking around - i mean much much less than now). Sometime i go half a way and have to turn back, and thats it, my day already gone with no energy back :( Phew, guess i have to plan which i should go and how i get in shortest route
I think u guy can find this system stressful if u want to craft some memory potion - or whatever (to prepare for new scene update), so much hassle
The game is enjoyable, but i think from now on i will cheat on potion making, bored of running around already

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Possible bug: after harvesting my first field in the village, i can't harvest any others. i get the "Harvest now?" dialogue, but nothing happens when i select it.
As I said in a couple pages earlier
I'll throw a bit a of help for you and everyone else. Yes, fields are really buggy... But that does not mean they can't work as intended. For example here's what I do: I have planted 3 fields (bottom left and right and upper right) having them ready to harvest. Due being bug I can't collect them.... BUT! You can do what I do, which is "replant again" the free crop.
My 3 grown crops are pumpkins, potatoes and carrots. When I need, for example, pumpkins I just talk with the sign on the free crop and plant pumpkins, then interact with an already grown crop and harvest. It actually harvests the one it hasn't grown up yet so... You can keep planting and harvesting with no actual penalty.
I don't know if I made it clear... Still, it's better to try what I said and actually see for yourselves

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I seriously love the art in this game, it has some of the best breast/nipple art of all the games I've played, as well as the hottest women, from freaking Bat Breeder to Frida and Victoria. Seriously, check out the tits on Frida once she's pregnant or Victoria. Sweet Jesus. Nipps like gummy bears and areola like a feasting oval. And that pubic hair, jesus that shit is awesome. But on the other hand the food and energy system is frustrating, as well as impossible to solve puzzles that you need to look up online to understand. Kinda sad that pregnancy is just a notification for certain characters and nothing for others rather than an entire system but oh well, hope it gets implemented one day. Just please get rid of the food.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
No you can't bang Ziva but you can fuck her mouth for 80 gold. Gives you 5 sperm for potions. Yes you can bang a bat breeder once you capture her and buy a rack from the furniture store.

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hello can anyone tell me what i should adjust in save editor so i can one kill everything. i just don know weather variables i should change or the parameters up there if so which ones and by how much i'll appreciate an answer TNX

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes