Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
For the life of me i cannot find the clay....

I though I picked it up early but its not in my inventory.....you cant sell it can you?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to the river in the village...there should be a tile that looks very mudy and interact with it...
dunno how often I got a key item and was forced to reload loosing it and still be convinced I already picked it up...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
A comment to the author of the game:
you have to chose: either this is a fighting game or an erotic one! If this is erotic oriented game, then why the hack you create so much difficulties with the fights, passing of the other obstacles, etc??? And if this is a kinda fighting game then why there is erotic?
Initially I had an interest to the game because it was erotic oriented and interesting but the more I play the more I get disappointed.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
you have to chose: either this is a fighting game or an erotic one! If this is erotic oriented game, then why the hack you create so much difficulties with the fights, passing of the other obstacles, etc??? And if this is a kinda fighting game then why there is erotic?
Initially I had an interest to the game because it was erotic oriented and interesting but the more I play the more I get disappointed.

is everything in your life black or white? this game obviously falls into the grey zone and there are people who prefer it.

Reactions: Grond and Shades19

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
hmm no sure wht you mean with that comment, no difficults with fighting here of course there is a little grind but else it would not be a game

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
git gud scrub

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know there are more than a few people who are actually sick of games where you get the H handed over at every 2nd corner rather than earn it in a dificult Quest or some kind of boss fight.
Also considering the nature of the game engine you shouldn't be surprised that this game is a classical RPG with H elements
There are more than enough VNs on the net for those who just want to get the erotic part

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the fighting seems difficult because the MC is a farmboy and not a fighter, but once you learn some spells, it takes 4 turns to beat a boss

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
I don't agree. you have spells and even without them, your experience is progressing through combat.
Personally, I didn't have problems with the challenges, nor did I use the spells in particular.
Fight with goblins, get experience, bandages and money. So take the time for the goblins.
Enjoy the game

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
is everything in your life black or white? this game obviously falls into the grey zone and there are people who prefer it.
This guy never played Sengoku Rance, when the demon army appears the game is hard AS FUUUCK, and still, a lot of noice H-content.

shadowvagrant

Apr 18, 2018
is anybody else getting issues where instead of the game starting you get a:
"Cannot extract package
Unable to create temporary directory."

the weird thing is that it worked fine earlier (I think I last played it a week ago) and I haven't messed around with any settings recently. Did a windows 10 update break stuff (not like that's ever happened before)?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. A while ago I read here that it is possible to impregnate Victoria and (or) Giant girl. Can same be done with inkeeper daughter or girl who lives in woods with her grandmother?

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
for now inkeeps daughter and that grandmother girl can not be impregnated at least not visible. Butfrom what i learned in this Thread here inkeepers daughter may be pregnant already in you save when a new reales has pregnant scenes...

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for now inkeeps daughter and that grandmother girl can not be impregnated at least not visible. Butfrom what i learned in this Thread here inkeepers daughter may be pregnant already in you save when a new reales has pregnant scenes...
story-wise it's a good thing that her pregnancy scene is delayed. The inkeeper wants to marry her to someone wealthy and important. Let's face it; all the MC got on his name is a rented house, being buddies with a veteran and having helped few of the shopkeapers

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, he rent a house, is buddy to a war veteran and helped some shopkeapers.

And he is wealthy enough to buy the most expensive armor and weapeons.
And he is a magican who can use all sort of spells.
And he can use supernatural powers like those lightning strikes.
And he is the choosen one of a powerful god (nergal).
And by the way he is the perfect hero who slayed all kind of goblins, orcs, monsters and beasts in dozens.

Lets face it: Alice father wont find anyone better for his daughter.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
As far no girl gets pregnant, unless she ask you to cum inside or force you to (Shakala in almost kill you scene).
If you decide to cum inside inkeeps daughter or Gabriel daughter, they won't have sex with MC for sometime.
At the end of the temple quest, Gabriel spreads the news to the main town and the MC gets famous.
That is the reason that Gabriels daughter says "I missed you MC" after this quest.
MC at that moment has a lot of coins, by killing goblins trying to increase MC level to fight all the orchs of the second temple quest.
So at the end of this version MC is reach and famous. Rest is version update.

To the question, why the shop lady has no scenes, I think that sex scenes are with any female that the peasant has a quest.
That's the sense!
If there is ever a quest for this woman, they might be scenes with her also.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
In 1.11 content is just the Caleah scene or there is more? And what 66 new pics in the changelog refering to?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes