Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
which reward do you mean?
If it's the reward for the mayor's quest it should be self explantational... you didn't take care of the graveyard problems.... you even got part of it.
Have you ever heard someone getting payed for a job failed utterly? (rhetoric question...sadly that happens every once so often)
but there is a reward for "failing" that quest.... sex with the vampire sisters

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah...but it's hard to "collect" that one... and spend it in some shops for new training equipment or harder armor^^
It certainly helps you to sharpen "your sword" though :þ

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
but people capable of completing that quest already got the best equipment, and besides... it's good to have some night time activities. And by capturing bandits for the vampire sisters, there's a chance of getting jewelry

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...you do realise I was sarcastical...do you?
I also failed the mayor's Quest for some time with the 3 "sisters"
But I think WearM was referring to that Quest with his question about being unable to turn it in

Reactions: Pranav Patel

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Nope I did the Ladies in the cemetary , and when I couldn't reportback to the mayor I checked the walkthrough and i got that you could get the reward either way.
didn't get the part where you didn't get money if you didn't turn them into ash :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
...you do realise I was sarcastical...do you?
I also failed the mayor's Quest for some time with the 3 "sisters"
But I think WearM was referring to that Quest with his question about being unable to turn it in
I suspected this much, that's why I did not mention the gold reward lasting me 2 full rounds of gwyn ridin or 12 tries at the shooting range

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Couple of questions please:
1. How exactly to play the breeder orgasm game? Neither the arrows not the mouse do something.
2. How to reach the new content? The goblin wife, the giantess and the tower priestess are pregnant, the chalice is secure; but the major don;t give me new tasks. Link to 1.11 walkthrough can do the job too (besides the breader arrow game)
Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1. dureing the breeder game there are 4 shematic arrows in the bottom left corner of the picture...use the responding arrows from there
2. did you already recover the high priestess crown from the graveyard and recaptured the temple for the other pristess?
the vampire Sisters should be following after that

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
1. dureing the breeder game there are 4 shematic arrows in the bottom left corner of the picture...use the responding arrows from there
2. did you already recover the high priestess crown from the graveyard and recaptured the temple for the other pristess?
the vampire Sisters should be following after that
So the tower priestess will have to give me a quest for the graveyard? Ok, thanks.

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
guys if there any walkthrow than v 1.04 i hope u share it cause am stacking and its abit repeatable palygame but its always the same but hoping making a better graphics but i like it a bit so we will back to my question is there a new walkthrow

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just in:

Hi again!
As you may know, during the last poll you decided I should do a temple expansion. This would entail a quest where you would meet a more beastly character than encountered thus far.

However a few days ago I realized that I soon have to embark on the yearly "show off the kids to the grandparents" tour. The misses has scheduled this as a 3 week tour that starts at the end of next week. There is no way I can get the planned update done before I leave and although I'll be bringing my laptop with me, that is no good for rendering images. Now, I don't want to leave without posting some sort of update, and I can't split up the planned update because that would just ruin the story.

So I've decided to release a smaller update first, featuring a few scenes with an existing character and some new game mechanics that aren't much work to implement, but should have quite an impact on the overall game. At the same time I'm also working on creating some of the new map sections for the planned temple expansion update, so I at least can get some of the scripting done whilst on vacation/tour..

So to recap:
Temple expansion somewhat delayed:-/
Smaller interim update will release by the end of next week:)
Sorry to deviate from the plan, but this is the best I can do in the time that I have available.

Tinkerer.

At least we'll get something again soon. :)

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Can someone explain me how to solve the crypt riddle please? I guess I have to drive the light to the orb near the statue but can't.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Grrrr.... cleared the graveyard and the vampires are dead. Btu still cannot find where is the goblin fighter guy which promised to teach me heavy armor skill (last time saw him at the stables).

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Grrrr.... cleared the graveyard and the vampires are dead. Btu still cannot find where is the goblin fighter guy which promised to teach me heavy armor skill (last time saw him at the stables).
he should be in the temple's courtyard. if he isn't go check on erevi and the baby, it should trigger his return

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes