Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not sure about her age, but considering that she actually has a non default character portrait always made me wonder wether or not she is one of the conquests planed...
pretty sure it has some in games advantages to be close to the one person deploying the village with the meaty goods and healing stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's not like I'd see tinkerer having any problems in letting MC fuck a 60 year old granny to maybe get certain items or a discount. Come to think of it, it would actually fit pretty well into the game. Have sex at least once a week, get 10% off.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
seems to be part of the future content...well a miller's daughter got to be one of village life cliches^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
complete the storyline for Ziva/Witch and Evorie (Darkelven Witch)
you'll need to get the drunkard (her father) to get back in shape
than learn about summoning magic and you are good to go

omar hart

Feb 12, 2018
complete the storyline for Ziva/Witch and Evorie (Darkelven Witch)
you'll need to get the drunkard (her father) to get back in shape
than learn about summoning magic and you are good to go
well i did all of that except learning the summoning magic and i don't know how to do that,,the story line with erevie stops at her giving birth and wanting to rest so i can't get near her

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
well i did all of that except learning the summoning magic and i don't know how to do that,,the story line with erevie stops at her giving birth and wanting to rest so i can't get near her
build a crib for the baby, you nead wood, bear pelts and bear claws. then a trigger should appear in her room

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Seem to have a little problem with getting the reward after the Graveyard-quest (did it at night-time)
anyone else had the similar problem and know how to fix it ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which reward do you mean?
If it's the reward for the mayor's quest it should be self explainable... you didn't take care of the graveyard problems.... you even got part of it.
Have you ever heard someone getting payed for a job failed utterly? (rhetoric question...sadly that happens every once so often)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes