wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i have bug with Frida
i finish all with her, now i want to take dog for mia (quest "Getting Mia a Puppy) but when i talk to her i auto give here presant and nothing more i can do, other days also i give her presant (vegetables) and i cant get in list to chose wath to talk so i can get dog

Reactions: priapo

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
check if you have a folder called save within the Peasants Quest\www folder
if not, create one
i dont have
If there's not a save folder the game should automatically create one, once you bring up the game menu and ask to save.

Just go into www folder and create a new folder 'Save' not sure if its case sensitive my folder is Save with capital S.. When I downloaded the the zip file and unpacked it, it already had the save folder in the games files.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
If there's not a save folder the game should automatically create one, once you bring up the game menu and ask to save.

Just go into www folder and create a new folder 'Save' not sure if its case sensitive my folder is Save with capital S.. When I downloaded the the zip file and unpacked it, it already had the save folder in the games files.
i believe we had rpgm games with problems creating their own save folder
at least in windows it is case insensitive and yes, normally there is already that folder, even with archives of save files

edit: just tested it, game creates own save folder w/o problems and it's save ;)
maybe problems occur with missing file/folder permissions idk

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i remove all from save folder make new on but nothing
bug started when i reported quest "Rescuing the Puppies" every time when i click frida i reported that quest.
i can click frida like that and get in 40 sec from lvl 9-15 after that i was succses in talking normaly, but after that bug was agen and i didnt have old save

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i remove all from save folder make new on but nothing
bug started when i reported quest "Rescuing the Puppies" every time when i click frida i reported that quest.
i can click frida like that and get in 40 sec from lvl 9-15 after that i was succses in talking normaly, but after that bug was agen and i didnt have old save
so you don't have problems with saving but with a bug within a quest
i think, you'll have to wait for a new version of the game

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what do i do next i went in the swamp saw the scene with the bj got back and the mc is telling us to buy wine and use the items we got in the swamp is there anything more and where do i go
Once you have the items/lights from the swamp you can install them near the lake at the bottom right of the main town. Then you can ask her out.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I asked myself one thing all the time: Why aren't we able to fuck the sales girl in the main store in town?

She is the only non-fuckable girl in this game. Every other girl can be done in Peasants Quest so it feels like a missed opportunity to me. Although i have to admit this game is already pretty big and there is a lot more story and content to come so Tinkerer have to be carefull not to overextend his game by adding one character after another.

But altogether it would be nice to have some naughty interaction with her besides buying and selling stuff.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Why aren't we able to fuck the sales girl in the main store in town?
THe only other girl in town that runs a shop, is the one that runs the general store. She looks like shes in her late 50's! And you want to fuck her? I agree its odd Tinkerer did add her to the fuck list since the MC is fucking pretty much anything with a vagina!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
THe only other girl in town that runs a shop, is the one that runs the general store. She looks like shes in her late 50's! And you want to fuck her? I agree its odd Tinkerer did add her to the fuck list since the MC is fucking pretty much anything with a vagina!
unless the shopkeeper decides to hire a shop assistant... say... her widowed and lonely niece

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes