Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
storywise that seems to be correct, but if you explore even a little bit you'll be able to find several other changes

Reactions: ilozq

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Sorry to ask again but did someone got the padlock quest in 1.11? No matter which option I choose to talk to the giantess I got no option to craft or buy the padlock from the blacksmith or from any other shop.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Sorry to ask again but did someone got the padlock quest in 1.11? No matter which option I choose to talk to the giantess I got no option to craft or buy the padlock from the blacksmith or from any other shop.
You don't buy it. You make it.
Go to the giantess and look the padlock of her bedroom. Then go to the blacksmith store and choose the option to create it at the blaksmith working spot.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Finally found the time to actually play a bit.

So the new scenes are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose that would be it?

A nice and enjoyable update as usual.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
A bit short this time if you ask me, but nice pics as usual.
Yes, it has certainly been one of the shorter ones overall but I guess that's ok from time to time. I mean he did mention a while ago that the swamp map took quite a bit of time and that he prepared stuff for new mechanics etc.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any future plans for grandma finally ungrounding Mia? Or is grandma going to forever keep her locked away from us?
The village story actually won the last poll so there's a good chance she'll get something next update.
Aside from the blowjob scene in the swamp, what other scene there is in this new update?
You can go on a date with Caleah afterwards and there'll be 2 more.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes