Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, I went to her hometown got the statue, got the BJ scene and followed her back to the temple.

Is there anything after that?
if you brought the lamps, you can set them in the village, and you can invite her on a date (you'll need a bottle of vine) she challanges you to a quiz about her to see if you care. she'll strip for every right answer and if you get it right there will be sex. and then another date is available where she shows you what ziva taught her
the answers to the quiz are:
-her clan's name is wendigo
-totems are used to communicate with the ancestors
-her name is Caleah

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
if you brought the lamps, you can set them in the village, and you can invite her on a date (you'll need a bottle of vine) she challanges you to a quiz about her to see if you care. she'll strip for every right answer and if you get it right there will be sex. and then another date is available where she shows you what ziva taught her
the answers to the quiz are:
-her clan's name is wendigo
-totems are used to communicate with the ancestors
-her name is Caleah
Where can i get the lamps from?

EDIT: nvm found in the village, thanks for the help!

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
omfg i'm so stupid, i just deleted the old version thinking it will be like ren'py and now i lost my save and 5 hours of grinding :tiredface::tiredface: i desperately need a save, someone send help :pokerFace:

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
omfg i'm so stupid, i just deleted the old version thinking it will be like ren'py and now i lost my save and 5 hours of grinding :tiredface::tiredface: i desperately need a save, someone send help :pokerFace:
I'm no 100% sure if I did everything until last version, but most of things should be done.

Reactions: kark and ilozq

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
tried to unpack but keep getting Could not find original TLS directory. Please send me the file and I will fix the unpacker!

York24

Dec 10, 2017
I did not realize that there were lanterns to grab in the swamp, can I go back and grab them after I completed that quest?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes