j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Here's the link:

For those who can please support his work though, he certainly deserves every buck he gets (and a lot more). :D

Changelog:
- More Caleah story with 3 new scenes.

- New map (The Swamp).

- Recreated the village map.

- 66 new images.

- New enemies (Giant Mosquitoes and Gator Beasts)

- New resources (Swamp Toads and Blood Grass)

- A new potion

- A new weapon (spear)

- New spirit potion scenes for Frida and Erevi (the scenes are not new, it's just that they previously weren't available as spirit points).

- More quests added to the journal

- A shit-load of bug fixes.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1)before going to the swamps stock on healing potions, the new enemies need 2 lightning strikes and 2 hits from Caleah to get defeated, and there is no escape option once the battle starts
2) don't skip conversations since later on the date part Caleah will ask you a pop quiz to see if you care about her, and it's totally worth it!
3) the swamp elf joins the party as a lvl 6 ranger. she's equipped with a spear so give her a shield
4) when having sex with Caleah the game lets you use fertility potion! not to mention Caleah asks the MC to come inside of her as soon as the first date. But I did stop the orc chieftain so that might've been a factor.
5)the new ointment negates infection for 1 day

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
in 1.1.1 is there anyway to relive the dinner scenes with the witch.

or can someone drop me a save with it and if possible 100% completion of 1.0.4

Thanks

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
after cross-referencing it with other girls available in the game (I did them all for research purpose), Caleah is the only one that calls the MC lover. Since the "festival lights" quest is a repeatable, something tells me that we might've actually performed a marriage proposal. With how open she is to be filled up..

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Can anyone help me to let me know where the swamp is located. I travelled everywhere and could not find it. Does it need a trigger for it to appear.

Please note that I used a save from a previous version V1.01

Many thanks.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi:

Can anyone help me to let me know where the swamp is located. I travelled everywhere and could not find it. Does it need a trigger for it to appear.

Please note that I used a save from a previous version V1.01

Many thanks.
souther valley, follow the road straight from the village. you must have caleah with you to unlock the map

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi:

Thank you for replying. Where do I find Caleah. I just read you find her as part of a quest. What triggers this quest though.

Cheers
it's the ziva quest, you rescue caleah when fighting orcs. she then stays at the temple and you can help her with the journey to the swamps. You start ziva's quest by asking the mayor for work

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
So, I went to her hometown got the statue, got the BJ scene and followed her back to the temple.

Is there anything after that?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes