xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
I did not have time to read the quest about Ziva I can not understand what to do next (She runs after me, but further than 3 zones does not allow (((

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I did not have time to read the quest about Ziva I can not understand what to do next (She runs after me, but further than 3 zones does not allow (((
you are supposed to re-claim the temple south of town, if you're going to erevi's tower, she won't go there as quetsh and nergalites are enemies

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
If it is about Peasant Quest I just did it - there is on the forum a link for 0.51 version of enigma unpacker. Works like a charm.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to bitch, but walkthru wasn't included in the .torrent
I've got the old 0.61 on hand, I just needed it for the temple puzzles to save time, so not a huge let down.

[edit] CTD on Everi titjob with red lengerie. [/edit]

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry to bitch, but walkthru wasn't included in the .torrent
I've got the old 0.61 on hand, I just needed it for the temple puzzles to save time, so not a huge let down.

[edit] CTD on Everi titjob with red lengerie. [/edit]
I'm sure if you downloaded one of the 4 links instead of the outdated torrent, you would have gotten the 1.04 wt with the download. Also, searching this thread should have gotten you a .98 version and a 1.02 version.

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
so just read the walkthru mention "upgrade" gear, not sure if it was mean buying new one? or are there any upgrade weapon feature at blacksmith?

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
I like the game! But I can not understand how to make sex with a giantess? I missed something important (

John573

Dec 16, 2017
I like the game! But I can not understand how to make sex with a giantess? I missed something important (
You need to make a potion to make your character's his junk bigger. The witch can help you make this after helping her get into the church. You will need the chalice.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so just read the walkthru mention "upgrade" gear, not sure if it was mean buying new one? or are there any upgrade weapon feature at blacksmith?
after ziva's quest part 2, gabriel can teach you how to use heavy weapons and armors. you must buy them, but they're twice as good as the standard gear

You need to make a potion to make your character's his junk bigger. The witch can help you make this after helping her get into the church. You will need the chalice.
you can get 1 for free from the merchant's cart supplies; but you won't be able to impress the female ogre(she'll kill you)

Reactions: Bleublanc

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
after ziva's quest part 2, gabriel can teach you how to use heavy weapons and armors. you must buy them, but they're twice as good as the standard gear

you can get 1 for free from the merchant's cart supplies; but you won't be able to impress the female ogre(she'll kill you)
To learn how to make potions you need to kill the spider queen AND to make health and mana potions you need to out-shoot the elven ranger. Remove everything which gives negative agility, equip stuff which gives positive agility and buy her a bottle of wine - but throw out the wine secretly when it is your turn to drink. But for the chalice you don't need the elven well, only kill the spider queen.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes