zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
You'll find one in the top right part of the town above the farm (blooming in light blue).
Any idea why Frida keeps saying she doesn't know me well enough to give me a wolf pup? I'm so far as planted the garden and given her the white dress.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Any idea why Frida keeps saying she doesn't know me well enough to give me a wolf pup? I'm so far as planted the garden and given her the white dress.
Have you sorted out the broken lock on her door? Have you been giving her presents?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So about the pregnancy tag: is it just marketing or does the game have some scenes/dialogues?
You can (have to) impregnate several women and will even get your first daughter - who apparently will grow up pretty fast, so who knows what's going to happen in future updates. More is certainly to follow at some point.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i dont know why this is happening but couple of games after extraction are giving me weird file...

and when i click on exe...

and yes i tried download again and again, and its not just this game, bunch of them to be honest.
what schould i do?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
i dont know why this is happening but couple of games after extraction are giving me weird file...

and when i click on exe...

and yes i tried download again and again, and its not just this game, bunch of them to be honest.
what schould i do?
Do you mean the recycle bin? Pretty standard to have, I think the best you can do is hide it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after learning about the locked sleeping chamber and crafting the lock interact with Frida and give her a gift.
Normally that one will be the lock

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
You can (have to) impregnate several women and will even get your first daughter - who apparently will grow up pretty fast, so who knows what's going to happen in future updates. More is certainly to follow at some point.
Who all can u impregnate right now?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i see there a update but once i get into the game there nothing new. so i am confussed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
RPGM wanting internet access hmmm. Time to hit delete
That never happened to me. Is it possible that someone uploaded a currupted version here which isn't the one that's online on patreon? The whole thing is somewhat odd this time, given that it was posted 1 month after release for what ever reason.

The original has long been in this topic and the link still works fine:

Who all can u impregnate right now?
Victoria, Frida, Shakala and Erevi as far as I'm aware right now.

Reactions: Fusidrive

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
That never happened to me. Is it possible that someone uploaded a currupted version here which isn't the one that's online on patreon? The whole thing is somewhat odd this time, given that it was posted 1 month after release for what ever reason.

The original has long been in this topic and the link still works fine:

Victoria, Frida, Shakala and Erevi as far as I'm aware right now.
And all of them also trigger conversation abt it afterwards? And how about kids do they all give birth?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And all of them also trigger conversation abt it afterwards? And how about kids do they all give birth?
Yes, all of them will get pregnant and you'll be able to have sex with them afterwards. Until now only Erevi gives birth but others will follow at some point.

Reactions: Fusidrive

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you'll have to do something for the pregnant woman, (there will be sex till the birth triggering event) as well as name the kid and, in the case of MC's firstborn's build a crib

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes