Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Lets face it: Alice father wont find anyone better for his daughter.
that part is true. But all the deeds you mentioned can't be used as leverage since all of that involves fucking other chicks.
The MC learned magic by fucking Erevi and getting her pregnant. If that doesn't convince the inkeeper then I don't know what will
He slew monsters to fuck other chicks,and besides all the eye-witnesses happen to be chicks he fucked

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Plus since Nergal is the god of death and chaos being his chosen could be considered a black mark...
on the other hand the Ziva storyline should actually allow for great reputation.
The mayor will vouch for him and the soldiers that came to guard the temple after you cleared the orcs will porbably attest to your bravery...
still a father tends to have unrealistic hopes for his daughter so he might still be convinced she deserves nothing less than a noble man from a large city

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
still a father tends to have unrealistic hopes for his daughter so he might still be convinced she deserves nothing less than a noble man from a large city
and Alice deserves the best; and it just happens that the MC is the best of the best; if only he was made a noble by a queen or a princess he rescued (and fucked)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So for those who aren't passionately into the game it may be a good update to skip. Given that he's on holiday and that it's more or less only preparation for future content there's really not much new in it.

Hello!:)
Just wanted to let you know that a new version of Peasant's Quest will be released to patrons shortly (still uploading:-/).

This release is a bit different from previous releases, since it's something I made while working on another update (which has been postponed due to me having to leave home a few weeks). This one doesn't add any new quests but still adds a couple new scenes and a new game mechanic that should add a bit more depth to the overall gameplay.

New features:

- A new event for Victoria with two possible sex scenes. This event is randomly triggered at a certain place and time of day.

- Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he'll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health.

- Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses.

- Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).
and

Hi patrons!:)

A slight word of warning: I didn't have time to send this one off to my QC guy and has only been tested by me, so it's probably a little rough around the edges. Although I don't think this should affect anything quest related, please make sure to backup your old saves (make a copy of the 'save' subfolder), just in case.

In fact I'm already aware of a few bugs/missing features:

1. I just noticed I forgot to balance food item prices. Tip: potatoes and carrots are worth next to nothing, but you get a lot more for them if you combine them as a bushel.

2. Although there is an option to plant wheat, you can't because wheat hasn't been added to the game yet (stick to potatoes, carrots and pumpkins).

3. I planned to add a hunger bar to the HUD, similar to fatigue and HP, but the latest version of RPG Maker doesn't allow me to edit the HUD. So until the HUD plugin dev makes it compatible, I'm a bit fucked.... So there is no way for you to keep track of hunger levels until the player starts complaining. Just keep in mind that meals reduce hunger the most, followed by meat, and then vegetables.

I'll try and patch some of the rough spots once I get the opportunity, and please report any other bugs you find as soon as possible.

Have fun!

How to get new scenes with Victoria in 1.15?
Hadn't time to play myself right now but tinkerer wrote this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Got the scene:
At your rental house, at the village Victoria will be seated on a chair by the bed, whenever you go upstairs she'll only spawn there between afternoon and night. But the chance is too random, and too low... good luck...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Here's the to v1-15.

Remember that he already announced some fixes, that it's not fully bug tested this time (thought I haven't found any bugs yet) and that he adivices us to keep a backup of the old save just in case.

As said in my previous post it's not much new in it and one can skip the update without worries this time.

For those who want to play:
- You have to talk to the farmer to rent the fields before you can use them and you can simply plant them by interacting with the signs from the side (not while standing on the field). There's no need to plan individual crops, they'll just grow.
- Victoria's scene works as described above. It has two variations.
- Animals beeing visible is a nice improvement in my opinion.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i most say its very boring, tons of grinding and the fights are boring as fuck. sure its a game but no story to make it interesting. dunno why you gave it 4/5 stars.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i most say its very boring, tons of grinding and the fights are boring as fuck. sure its a game but no story to make it interesting. dunno why you gave it 4/5 stars.
I think it's quite a good compromise to be honest. If there are grinds they aren't that bad and they are usually rewarding since you'll mostly spend the money on things related to h scenes, the scenes are very nice, the quests are quite well balanced and reward scenes, etc. Overall the game is very well paced and the h content is always available.
In my opinion it's just a good mixture of a somewhat old school rpg and a the type of sex scenes I like.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it may be, but the introduction is lacking and theres no initial tutorial to get started and understand what to do. sure i go around and try to get money so i can buy stuff, but its sterile. sure if this where 10 years ago, but nowadays with all games around you expect more, as i get bored fast. this maybe is why many complains about rpgmaker games. for me the beginning/first chapter need to be interesting otherwise i feel i waste my time grinding. i click on a npc, and it gives me options, very little text/lore. for me a rpg is about that, to immerse myself into the world and i need a story for that. right now i know theres goblins that i need to kill and thats it. and a farmer that asks me to work and i get money and room to sleep and a whore in front of a house. and killing take almost all my hp so i need to grind 10 days to get it back.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
- Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he'll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health.

- Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses.

- Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).
Ugh, and another of my favourite games is ruined by the author... The short days, getting tired, aspect was pretty annoying already and this has just made it worse! Luckily I've kept the last update so I may keep replaying that one from time to time.

Reactions: John-18 and baka

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ugh, and another of my favourite games is ruined by the author... The short days, getting tired, aspect was pretty annoying already and this has just made it worse! Luckily I've kept the last update so I may keep replaying that one from time to time.
From what I've seen right now it's pretty ok in my opinion and eating one meal a day seems to be enough. You'll get lots of food by just playing the game and it's a few additional clicks to make meals (which you can do a almost every fire place) and harvest crops. Else it seems like you can even earn additional money from it, so you don't have to hunt goblins all the time.

Just like you can pretty easily extend your days by using potions later on it's probably more a problem in first the days of playing.

@baka: In that case the game might just be nothing for you. It's indeed more like those old games which don't help you at every small step but want you do find things out by yourself.

Else it's worth noting that it has always been a small project which never really aspired to "be big".

Reactions: Angus Bez

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ahah. just updated and now complains all the times he is hungry or sleepy. no sorry its not worth it at all. maybe i need to crack it to make it playable...
You can make meals at the counter and I believe he becomes hungry around every three days.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems he is hungry every day. but i added a "supermeal" item that i buy at the shop.
but even with that and extra money it is still a bit of guessing what to do. just going around killing goblins its not that fun. so i give up.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
it seems he is hungry every day. but i added a "supermeal" item that i buy at the shop.
but even with that and extra money it is still a bit of guessing what to do. just going around killing goblins its not that fun. so i give up.
There isn't much to do in this update

all you can do is rent the field behind your house, plant everything but the wheat and have a random encounter with the mayor's wife in your bedroom in your house.

The way I got her there was to sleep 8 hours, go outside, sleep another 8 hours, go outside, repeat until she appeared.

I've included my complete save for 1.1.5, with her in the MCs bedroom

Reactions: baka

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
And I'm sure you already know this, but you have to physically eat the meal, by going into the items menu and selecting it.

4.20 star(s) 198 Votes