Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
it may be, but the introduction is lacking and theres no initial tutorial to get started and understand what to do. sure i go around and try to get money so i can buy stuff, but its sterile. sure if this where 10 years ago, but nowadays with all games around you expect more, as i get bored fast. this maybe is why many complains about rpgmaker games. for me the beginning/first chapter need to be interesting otherwise i feel i waste my time grinding. i click on a npc, and it gives me options, very little text/lore. for me a rpg is about that, to immerse myself into the world and i need a story for that. right now i know theres goblins that i need to kill and thats it. and a farmer that asks me to work and i get money and room to sleep and a whore in front of a house. and killing take almost all my hp so i need to grind 10 days to get it back.
but there is a story; The mayor asks you to deal with a witch

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So for those who aren't passionately into the game it may be a good update to skip. Given that he's on holiday and that it's more or less only preparation for future content there's really not much new in it.
I believe it's a good thing; if the hunger mechanics were introduced alongside a new quest, searching for food would delay the quest and any hunger issue unsolved might've made the mission unplayable

Ugh, and another of my favourite games is ruined by the author... The short days, getting tired, aspect was pretty annoying already and this has just made it worse! Luckily I've kept the last update so I may keep replaying that one from time to time.
don't be hasty. let's call this the alpha version, Tinkeer will recieve plenty of feedback and will have to balance starvation speed
it seems he is hungry every day. but i added a "supermeal" item that i buy at the shop.
but even with that and extra money it is still a bit of guessing what to do. just going around killing goblins its not that fun. so i give up.
that's life for you. no apparent big mission to follow (there are some questlines that make the plot). wandering into someone's house might cause your demise or put you face to tits with a fine readhead

Reactions: Angus Bez

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also if you talk to the drunkard (early game he is atleast) he'll tell you about the Goblin wars and why it's essential for a small hamlet like the one you crash to prevent them from organizing themselves

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
found a nice exploit. use it wihile it lasts... if you plant things on all crops, the northwest can be insta-harvested by interacting with any other field ready for harest. this way you can get pumpkins and carrots. in the house cook them into bushels of vegetables, cook the bushels into meals(cookin meals does not affect tiredness nor hunger)

I guess meals now simply restore health and lower the hunger. but with the addition of the halfling cook
(tinkerer tried to add her since 0.50 if I remember correctely what was in the polls), cooked meals might even give stat boosts.

and the fields give me hope for the future; the dude we rent them is quite busy with the farm,and he might not have the time to collect rent personally... there is a chance we might meet the farmer's daughter

as for what's new.
- pregnant victoria can visit the MC in the afternoon and you have 2 options (3 if you have potion of fertitility)
- the hunger system has been introduced
-you can make steaks, bushels of vegetables and meals in the house.
-potatoes and pumpkis are finally usefull
- bears and boars can be seen on map (they're no longer random encounters)
- you can rent fields and kill sheep, rabbits for meat
- "A date with Alice" is in the questlog

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
found a nice exploit. use it wihile it lasts... if you plant things on all crops, the northwest can be insta-harvested by interacting with any other field ready for harest. this way you can get pumpkins and carrots. in the house cook them into bushels of vegetables, cook the bushels into meals(cookin meals does not affect tiredness nor hunger)
Your exploit also seem to be part of another bug...
I planted all fields and they are ready to harvest, but no matter what field I interact with I only can harvest the one in the top left... even stranger after harvesting it (i.e. it's empty) by harvesting another fiels I yield another batch of crop from that field (based on the previous planted crop)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i most say its very boring, tons of grinding and the fights are boring as fuck. sure its a game but no story to make it interesting. dunno why you gave it 4/5 stars.
You can use a save editor to up the XP and money, beyond that I wouldn't edit anything else until you have various items in your inventory from normal game play.
Of course if you've played the game before and had to restart anew you pretty much know what can and shouldn't be edited to prevent any scenes or quests from becoming prematurely completed!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...read the walkthrough...it's abit outdated by now, but there wasn't added THAT much content since the last update...and your question is covered in detail there

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
The fire-quest (in the castle) was made more difficult. Previously I had no problem with passing the fire-room, but this time I spent LOTS of time to pass it. Do you really think it makes the sex game more interesting if you make it more difficult to pass such the obstacles???
Come on, I play this game because it's sex oriented. If I wanna play some fighting game or the game where I have to pass the fire-rooms, I will surely select another game!!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i agree and dont agree with u
i agree, as erotic games should focus on erotics where we feel the challenges and gameplay match the x-rated rewards. if we get too much gameplay its unbalanced and we feel bored or annoyed. the same if its too much x-rated stuff and little gameplay, we feel why bother at all, just give us the pictures/animations.
i dont agree, that we can't have difficult gameplay or even complex rpg elements. but it need to match the x-rated stuff. more gameplay, we also need more eye candy. we dont need hardcore but at least softcore to feel its worth it.
the same we can say about DmD, its a slow vn but also give us some eye candy to make us invested and keep waiting for the next update. that is why many japanese games has female protagonist, this so we have the standing picture of a hot girl, just that can be enough to make us want to keep playing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there certinly is no lack in games with female MCs... sadly from my observation those are mainly GoR titles.
you can either play the game with the intent to win and hardly see any H-stuff.
Or you deprave the MC and grow more and more distant from it...maybe even start to hate it.
More scenes (even as small as a cleavage shot) need to be rendered in a 3D game like this...and that requires time...
Honestly I wouldn't want to wait 2 weeks longer just so that I can see some panties or cleavage in a quest, the current balance of dificulty and reward seem pretty good actually

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Your exploit also seem to be part of another bug...
still made 99 bushels of vegetables in one day

how can i find a crystal?
you'll have to find it in a cave near the black goblins area. Bring a torch and be sure you can beat a 200 hp boss guarding it. while you're in there loot the corpses

The fire-quest (in the castle) was made more difficult.
are you sure you weren't in a weakened state? were you fully healed?

we also need more eye candy
there's that elf chick guarding the well.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Okay, the new starvation system is a mayor pain in the ass. I like to go around and fight all kinds of monsters and goblins. But now i have the eat three steaks a day. That might be realistic, but it is also most annoying. Getting tired is enough. I don't need this kind of killjoy.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes