VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So far the game has my attention.
My only small complaint is that a rollback feature would be greatly appreciated to quickly revisit last scenes & choices instead of having to reload a save.
I second this. It's a very convenient thing to have.

Reactions: Endless

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
can it be that the dev is a wrestling fan? (big) Bossman (bill) Goldberg ??? Well, anyway I think the game is pretty boring and I have the nasty feeling that the story ends with this asshole tommy like with this asshole eric from bb all will love him and the mc gets endless problems with/because of this idiot tommy that would be really the last fuck....
I'm afraid yes! the developer was kind enought to tell me that he will be there for some time, and that later you will have the option of get rid of him, or let it stay, so the only logic is that they actually like that anoying character... so, by the time, that maybe, you can send him to the seventh inferno it will be too late for me... a real shame really, well at least for me because I will not be able to play this game.

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
So, you decided not to write anything but a linear story until you start pulling in money? With the underlined above, and your Patreon tier structure, I'm afraid I can't see a very bright future for this game at all. Your goals are, frankly, ridiculous and not even letting the lowest tier patrons access the game at all, then letting the upper tiers, basically, design and write the game will quickly nullify your efforts thus far.
Unfortunately I think you are right. If the creator doesn't get the money he considers worthwhile, this VN will most likely turn into another cuck fest or get abandoned in 6 months. That "Ultimately it all depends on our Patreon support though" bit probably means 5k+ a month. Well, being naive is not illegal...

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
So, you decided not to write anything but a linear story until you start pulling in money? With the underlined above, and your Patreon tier structure, I'm afraid I can't see a very bright future for this game at all. Your goals are, frankly, ridiculous and not even letting the lowest tier patrons access the game at all, then letting the upper tiers, basically, design and write the game will quickly nullify your efforts thus far.
So, tell us what you really think!

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
A Mac version will definitely be released in the next few days. :)
Ther is nothing wrong with a linear story. That, I think, is a “Kinetic” novel.
I haven’t “played” yet, but in the renders I have seen so far, I like the fact that tha MC is seen and doesn’t look like a littlt twerp. Lokking forward to getting started.

Dec 31, 2017
The beginning is very impressive and the characters seems pretty fine especially the mother who looks like a real mom. I hope there will be some asshole trying to allure her before Connor hihihi. Can’t wait for the next episode.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ther is nothing wrong with a linear story. That, I think, is a “Kinetic” novel.
I haven’t “played” yet, but in the renders I have seen so far, I like the fact that tha MC is seen and doesn’t look like a littlt twerp. Lokking forward to getting started.
Kinetic novel needs superb story, writing and characters to work. Otherwise it's just collection of renders/art. IMO player interaction is an essential thing when it comes to visual novels. If you take that away it would take a LOT of other quality stuff to keep me interested.

Reactions: QoSKitty

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Nop I don't like this game...
I'm sure that even if you are able to send that Tommy guy to the hellofshit, it will be to late. For my taste.

And the modern girls don't have other way to make money unless they are sluts or bloggers (cam-sluts)???
Naah , get rid of that Tommy ogre and the other sisters useless BF and everything is fine.

When i first saw that Tommy guy i was like " mmmh ... may i strangle him right now or feed him poison for a few days ?!?"

benji30

May 10, 2018
Naah , get rid of that Tommy ogre and the other sisters useless BF and everything is fine.

When i first saw that Tommy guy i was like " mmmh ... may i strangle him right now or feed him poison for a few days ?!?"
They did a great job making Tommy as unsympathetic as possible. He´s an even bigger asshole than Erik!
Very nice game though, I´m looking forward to the next episode.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
when i see many males in a game i rather avoid those games, you can take a guess why :)
(and seeing the reply of the dev saying that patreons supporters will partly influence the game ..... i guess it will be another fuck fest like the shit DS pulled...... see how is that working for him, more than 1000 patreons lost in a few months....) i hope you know what you "want" to make and what "limits" you will put to the content those that support you suggest, otherwise i think the future for this game is pretty clear. ;)

Reactions: hughmungusboi69
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes