VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Marked as abandoned.

Dev hasn't been here since July and last patreon post in August says he's quitting, its deadsie, baby.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
This project development looked promising could have been one to contend with Dreams of desire
Yep, any game could potentially, just need A LOT of cash for that. Like a ton (that "recommendation" is valid for all the devs btw). That way he could employ 999 people from his neighborhood, and just sit and relax while they work.

Sep 8, 2018
I read a comment of last post on patreon. Somebody said that, he had a proposition for dev. The point is, it was 4 months ago! Is there any chance to continue this project with different people? Any info about that?

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
funny thing projects like this... discontinues if the dev itself has no intention of finishing it and uses it just for milking purposes.
one of the only few games where models looks good...sadly i dont think the dev has intention of doing so..
rip this would go on my would have been great next to dual family... blue ball simulator

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1 year old news and broken promises dev has

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The promise dev sure as hell broke to himself and anyone still interested in the project ...
"
I haven't given up hope yet that I'll manage to continue. If not, I will release the little we have of episode 3.
"

The site still only features the 1 game version from last year ... go figure :oops::rolleyes:o_O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are Steve and Alex from MAGNITUDE and want to introduce our first game:
PARADISE FALLS!

Get Episode 1 for PC or for Mac
AB0.jpg

P.S : MAC link is broken.

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes