VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

1. 2.00 star(s)

dstarfire

Based purely on experience with Chapter 1
    The artwork is pretty good. It's a shame the rest of the game doesn't hold up.
    Dialogue is a collection of the most overused cliches you could think of. If you've watched more than a couple movies or tv shows, you'll be rolling your eyes throughout the game. Cliches are near-unavoidable, but this games picks the most overused ones and doesn't add any polish, layering, or originality.

The characters and situation feel like an old trashy daytime talk show (think Jerry Springer, but less classy).

Also, according to dev's comments watching/hearing other couples (not the MC) having sex is an unavoidable aspect of the 'story'.

Maybe later chapters will add more depth, or originality, but right now, this is pure vanilla. Clearance, dollar store vanilla.
  2. H
    4.00 star(s)

Heartlessnobody95

This game shows promise. The writing and dialogue isn’t half bad and the situations are believable. The character models look varied and attractive while also have a certain familiarity to them that helps the game endear itself to its players. The devs know what they are doing with the game and I look forward to seeing what they can do. However my only detractor is that it feels like his is going to be a fairly linear game. That isn’t really my cup of tea but if the dev has a good story ahead I will trust them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

I must say that is some really detailed game. With nice mechanics and conversations. Add to it that all renders look packed but are not stuffed. So there is enough space but looks like real house. All characters are unique in a sense, couse it is hard to recognise them by their model. Only one which is similar to anybody at this point is the blod one, looks like a lass from a game with a time machine. Can't point actuall title though.

Animations? At this point none
    Sex? One erotic scene at the end
    Douchebag to compete with? Yes and there is a possibility of 2 others and more

Will it be NTR? Doubt it, couse to cheat you first need to be a pair.. so without at least kissing a girl if she will bang others its not our problem.

All things askide it is a good intro, which shows skill of dev with 3D modelling and coding. Even plotwise I did not find any real problem. So I will give it 5 stars for a promising start with little to no erotica

It is an inheritor of Big brother or so should I say but better. Lets hope for it