VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Another lazy developer using the 'do something "wrong" = game over' method.

It does not improve the game. It shows how unimaginative you are. It adds absolutely nothing to the game.
Right now we have our reasons to do it this way. :)

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Extremely short as i expected. However good renders and a lot of effort appears to have gone into the UI. The character information updating as you met people was a nice touch.

Bonus points for the Bon Jovi reference. Will keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: Magnitude

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
not twisted . i was for once the one who get the good english and correct a small typo ( let's pretend) :tf:
i should have write landlady? landlord is necesseraly male? and landlords can be many combination? if so well, my bad.
Ou moins ta reponse m'a fait rire... ;) (at least the answer made me laugh)

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Great start to a game. I like the look of this game and I look forward to the next update , keep up the good work.

friden87

May 6, 2017
I really like it so far but it is rather short! Not that big of an issue though with this kind of story. Will future episodes be longer?

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really like it so far but it is rather short! Not that big of an issue though with this kind of story. Will future episodes be longer?
Thanks for playing and the episodes we´ve planned already are at least as long as this one. Ultimately it all depends on our Patreon support though. :)

Reactions: friden87
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes