VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I havent played this but I'm impressed with the fact that the MC doesnt look like a huge douchebag or use the same model as every other fucking game (Max from BB).

Reactions: Magnitude

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I am at the dinner table and am I getting this right? Ntr? Nice work on the renders, hope the MC becomes a bigger perv as the game goes on right now he seems really vanilla.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Pretty bloated 0.1, primarily because of 350mb of fonts. I wish I was kidding.

There's 117 renders of significance and out of those maybe 10 or so get kinky, primarily some voyerism.

Magnitude

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Pretty bloated 0.1, primarily because of 350mb of fonts. I wish I was kidding.

There's 117 renders of significance and out of those maybe 10 or so get kinky, primarily some voyerism.
Dammit, that was not on purpose! We will reupload it.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I liked it, the writing was good (people actually spoke the way people tend to speak in day-to-day conversation) and the art was pretty good.

Will keep an eye out for updates.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nop I don't like this game...
I'm sure that even if you are able to send that Tommy guy to the hellofshit, it will be to late. For my taste.

And the modern girls don't have other way to make money unless they are sluts or bloggers (cam-sluts)???

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I have to say this is one of the best food display in these games I have seen for the games I have played.
View attachment 104940
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad I am not the only one to notice. Despite what kind of game it is stuff like that can really make a difference imo. Much more realistic then everyone gets a plate with one sausage on it as if it's the apocalypse.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes