Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Jircniv female version was one of my favorites honestly my biggest wish would be a nice route to get her as a wife like pursuing her romantically sooner which would change her reactions in each confrontations they have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have completed Overlord H...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I plan to keep her female in the remake, and it will include my plans for the sequel as well, it is not entirely impossible there will be some similar progress (Probably not wife though).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
alot of Jircniv mental issues comes from paranoia and her mostly acting on things she thinks is gonna happen rather then what actually happening. so she could focus on a more positive relationship with Ainz and kid once she realizes its not all bad.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
suggestion: add a scene where Momonga explains to PA how to make as many friends as possible, such as befriending Sebas or Demiurge (or wallpaper at once) and so on, because due to his "epic" postures and strange behavior, no one is with him wants to communicate (I’m already silent about friendship:cautious:), and this causes him discomfort and thereby asks himself the question “why does no one want to communicate with me? After all, according to my creator, I look cool, so why not?" and with this question he goes to his father Momonga, where he, in turn, explains to him that when he created it, he also considered it "cool", but it turns out that this is not so and he will be considered a clown if he keep doing his "epic" poses and it's not clear what, and he gives him advice "if you don't want to be considered a clown, then it's better to stop your strange actions, but it's better to become more serious, smarter and bolder" and thus Momonga not only gives advice to him on how to make friends (and maybe find love for himself), but also helps him become a good big brother for his sisters and brothers (for example, it’s either Aurora or Lance (because he’s also a doppelgänger)) oh my god, the thought of Momonga's kids calling PA "big brother" and lovingly hugging him fills my heart with cuteness:giggle: (sorry if there are any mistakes)
Winterfire, how about my suggestion? I don't want to sound annoying, but I would like to know what you have to say about this

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire, how about my suggestion? I don't want to sound annoying, but I would like to know what you have to say about this
Well, it is kind of pointless to express an opinion now since the project is still very far. Even the old ones that I have rejected will have to be read again because I decided to change the plan a bit and include the sequel in the remake as well.

My current opinion is that PA is not interested in making "friends", his personal hobby and love is the treasury (Then again, all Floor guardians love their area, even more so because their creators are no longer around). Taking that aside, members of Nazarick are already like a family, so it is not like they do not have a bond. It is shown multiple times, especially in the Entoma vs Evileye fight.

There is also a huge amount of respect (and jealousy) towards him as well, so it is not true no one wants to communicate with him. PA tends to be a little "trolly" such as when he angers Albedo, or Yuri... However, the same Albedo works with him, and so does Narberal.

Last but not least, it is not true he acts like a clown, when it is necessary he acts much like his Momonga. In fact, he is one of the NPCs with the most personality and can read the situation and act accordingly without misunderstanding or following orders blindly.

Momonga's kids calling him big brother fits, and yeah, I'd imagine Lance and him would get along the best. Not only due to the same race, but also because he'd find him cool and would be interested in learning about the various adventures he has outside of Nazarick when working with his mother.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I was very interested to hear your opinion, and I really hope that I do not annoy you with my proposal concerning only PA, in the future I will try to give good suggestions concerning not only PA

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I was very interested to hear your opinion, and I really hope that I do not annoy you with my proposal concerning only PA, in the future I will try to give good suggestions concerning not only PA
No annoyance at all, I made this thread to gather feedback/suggestions and discuss, if you want to focus on a specific character that's perfectly fine.

Reactions: Baki-san18

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
For some reason, when I look at Drake, I remember Dante from "Devil May Cry" he reminds me a lot of him...
I have a suggestion! How about we create another son of Ainz and Shalltear and call him Vergil or whatever:LOL:. God, this is awesome, because 2 brothers will periodically compete for the love of their parents (and of course they will love each other like a brother).
I certainly doubt that my proposal will be implemented, but still I think it's worth proposing

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For some reason, when I look at Drake, I remember Dante from "Devil May Cry" he reminds me a lot of him...
I have a suggestion! How about we create another son of Ainz and Shalltear and call him Vergil or whatever:LOL:. God, this is awesome, because 2 brothers will periodically compete for the love of their parents (and of course they will love each other like a brother).
I certainly doubt that my proposal will be implemented, but still I think it's worth proposing
Aside from Aura, I'll be making one child each because it is already a high amount and I'd like to make each child unique, which gets harder once they become too many.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Aside from Aura, I'll be making one child each because it is already a high amount and I'd like to make each child unique, which gets harder once they become too many.
aside from that. Drake didnt really show an interest in his parents affection. dude was focused on getting laid.:cool:

i mean i get it, but come on Drake maybe look for girls outside Nazarick. anyone you find there is either banging your dad or related to you.:LOL:

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
aside from that. Drake didnt really show an interest in his parents affection. dude was focused on getting laid.:cool:

i mean i get it, but come on Drake maybe look for girls outside Nazarick. anyone you find there is either banging your dad or related to you.:LOL:
tbh i'm kinda surprised shalchair didn't lend out some of her vampire brides to him. i could picture a pretty funny scene where Drake asks his mother for something sexual only to get stonewalled, and upon repeated requests from him finally just threw some of her yuri harem at him to shut him up.

Reactions: Baki-san18

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Since we're talking about cruelty, I have a suggestion:
how about adding to the prices for sex the possibility of choosing "how do you want to have sex? Gentle or hard?" And in option 2, you can add a lot, for example: give a slap in the face (during a blowjob, for example), give a strong slap on the ass, call them in every possible way, for example, "bitch", etc., add "golden rain" (for special perverts :3) strangle them during sex, you can also tie them up and so on, you can come up with a lot on this topic

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Since we're talking about cruelty, I have a suggestion:
how about adding to the prices for sex the possibility of choosing "how do you want to have sex? Gentle or hard?" And in option 2, you can add a lot, for example: give a slap in the face (during a blowjob, for example), give a strong slap on the ass, call them in every possible way, for example, "bitch", etc., add "golden rain" (for special perverts :3) strangle them during sex, you can also tie them up and so on, you can come up with a lot on this topic
I do not like it, and Momonga would never treat Albedo and the others like that. It could work with Cassandra or Zesshi, but it'll never be anything extreme or gross. This has already been done to some extent on Overlord H already. As for name calling, I feel that's too poor language for a figure like Momonga.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I do not like it, and Momonga would never treat Albedo and the others like that. It could work with Cassandra or Zesshi, but it'll never be anything extreme or gross. This has already been done to some extent on Overlord H already. As for name calling, I feel that's too poor language for a figure like Momonga.
This can be done with Shalltear, because she is also a fetishist and a masochist:sneaky:
But in any case it's up to you whether it's worth adding

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I have a suggestion:
add 2 sad, but atmospheric and pleasant scenes.
1 price starts with a holiday, and it starts because on such and such day the tomb of Nazarick was founded (or on such and such day the guild of Ainz Ooal Gown was created) everyone is happy and celebrates this wonderful day, but Momonga alone is not fun, so how all his friends left and secretly from everyone he decided to go to his room to be alone there and on the way Albedo notices him and she decided to follow him to find out what was the matter as soon as she wanted to knock to ask permission, she hears a cry of "WHY!? WHY DID YOU LEFT ME?!" and then she remembers all the moments when Momonga also splashed out his emotions, but in those moments she could not do ANYTHING, but now everything is different, she does not hold back and enters the room, and sees Momonga crying in human form, as soon as she sees this scene, she does not hold back and runs towards him to hug him, Momonga tries to unhook from her, but she does not allow him to do this and says: "Momonga-sama please don't kick me out, please let me stay with you I can't see how you suffer, I beg you, let me be the one to calm your suffering!" and here Momonga does not hold back and finally splashes out ALL the pain that he has accumulated over all these years, when his friends and comrades left him. Once everything is over, Momonga kisses Albedo and thanks her for helping him get rid of his pain.
Scene 2 is more suitable for the "post-credits scene" Momonga stands near the statues of his comrades and tells them what he went through, tells them that he finally knew the happiness he dreamed of, and finally tells them "I understand why you had to leave however I I will never forgive you for leaving me, but at the same time I hope that one day we will meet" Momonga heads to the exits and before leaving he says the last "goodbye friends" END
(fuh tired of writing:sleep:, and yes please sorry if there are mistakes)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Winterfire

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Lord, I have no idea how many times I reread my message, but every time I reread, I can say I let out a tear (in a good way:LOL:) imagining these scenes (especially 1).
I really hope that my proposal will be implemented simply, and why not? In the end, this offer is really not bad (not because it's MY offer, no, not at all)

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Since a poll is much easier than discussing it here, I made a public one to decide which style the game should have:

It has no end date, so it will be manually ended once it has enough votes.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Since a poll is much easier than discussing it here, I made a public one to decide which style the game should have:

It has no end date, so it will be manually ended once it has enough votes.
bleh voting requires making an account with patreon, not doing that, not now not for the foreseeable future. but oh well, just add a +1 to the sandbox.

but as an alternate fun suggestion, how about a 3d free roam + VN. I'm thinking limited to nazzarick most if not exclusively. this could make the game similar to how mass effect played while your chatting up the crew on your ship. or dragon age 1 & 2 when at your camp/home. and outside of nazz would be near exclusive visual novel like. and maybe (if you really wanted to be greedy) for battles (that actually matter like shalchair brainwashed, PDL, maybe elf king) some RPGM type battle. i wonder how many items and skills you'd give ainz considering how he's a horder of items and memorized a shit ton of spells.

yes i know this idea asks a lot of you, but it literally takes the best parts of those 2-3 game styles imo and should be worth consideration even if not used in this game! :p heck i think the idea could be applied to your DxD game even though you already put a bit of work into it.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
3D is very costly in terms of size. My current project would be a few gbs lighter if it didn't have real time 3D Dungeons.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Please forgive me if I ask a stupid question (I just don't understand the whole thing ಥ_ಥ), but will there be 2d in the "Visual Novel in the Sandbox"? I realized that in the 1st sentence it will be so, but that in the second there will be only 3d?