Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Pregunta, tienes planeado qué el mc pueda tener hijos/hijas con Evileye o cualquiera de las chicas de blue Roses? O solo tendrá hijos/hijas con los personajes que ya están elegidos para tener hijos/hijas?(me refiero a albedo/shalltear/shizu/nabe/etc) espero que tenga un lindo domingo, saludos desde Argentina (y)
I didn't really think about it, so I am just adding it to the list for now.

Apr 26, 2023
I have another idea for a little optional sex scene. This time it's about the three slave elves, The scene would simply be ainz thinking what to do with the three of them. To which you could give the player 4 options

1: kill them (or give them to demiurge, to experiment with. Or Whichever seems more evil to you in general)

2: Spare her life, but that doesn't mean they can stay in Nazarick (leave them to their fate, in a world where they will surely become someone else's slave again)

3: let them stay in Nazarick in exchange for sexually satisfying the player (this option could have variants, whether the player wants to do it with a specific one, or with two in specific, or do it with all three directly)

4: that ainz show their (very rare to see) merciful side, letting them be in Nazarick without any problem, obviously under the care of mare

This occurred to me when I was watching the third season of overlord, specifically the episode where they (try to) raid Nazarick's tomb (obviously to be massacred, or worse) and I saw the elves and knew they could give at least one good scene in the remaster (if my memory serves me right, somewhere it was said that the three elves stayed in Nazarick under the care of mare)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I have another idea for a little optional sex scene. This time it's about the three slave elves, The scene would simply be ainz thinking what to do with the three of them. To which you could give the player 4 options

1: kill them (or give them to demiurge, to experiment with. Or Whichever seems more evil to you in general)

2: Spare her life, but that doesn't mean they can stay in Nazarick (leave them to their fate, in a world where they will surely become someone else's slave again)

3: let them stay in Nazarick in exchange for sexually satisfying the player (this option could have variants, whether the player wants to do it with a specific one, or with two in specific, or do it with all three directly)

4: that ainz show their (very rare to see) merciful side, letting them be in Nazarick without any problem, obviously under the care of mare

This occurred to me when I was watching the third season of overlord, specifically the episode where they (try to) raid Nazarick's tomb (obviously to be massacred, or worse) and I saw the elves and knew they could give at least one good scene in the remaster (if my memory serves me right, somewhere it was said that the three elves stayed in Nazarick under the care of mare)
yeah they were allowed to live In Nazarick since they were not actually invaders but forced to enter. at some point they were offered the chance to go somewhere else or return home in exchange for info on the elf kingdom. they chose to stay in Nazarick since life there was better.

now that i think about it i'm not sure if they have a scene in the current game.

Reactions: jacket2010

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
Propongo una sugerencia qué está ligada a la idea sugerida por AzazelTusk

Se podría agregar una especie de sistema de moralidad qué este enlazado con el sistema monetario?

Bueno, aquí vamos.

Cuando ainz este tratando de conseguir dinero (ya sea para mejorar alguna ciudad o para si mismo) tenga varias opciones que estén ligadas a la cantidad de dinero que obtiene y si la moralidad qué recibe es positiva o negativa,

Ejemplo 1: hay unos granjeros qué tadavia no aceptan qué ainz se su nuevo rey, por lo tanto dejaron de pagar impuestos. Así que ainz decide hacerse cargo el mismo de la situación. Pero hay un problema moral aquí, los granjeros son bastante queridos en la comunidad así que si ainz decide matarlos el pueblo no estará contento con ello

Opción 1: ainz decide perdonar la vida de a los granjeros. E incluso decide ayudarlos en lo que necesiten

Si bien Esto hace la situación económica de ainz no cambie para nada, la visión del pueblo cambio un poco, ya que estos esperaban qué ainz masacrara a los queridos granjeros, (esto hace qué la moralidad del pueblo aumente, y que ainz consiga solo consigua dinero a largo plazo)

Opción 2: ainz decide darle un sebero escarmiento físico a los granjeros. Después de eso decide confiscar los terrenos de estos para según ainz, beneficio del reino hechizero

Si bien Esto hace qué la situación económica de ainz a corto plazo mejore, la visión del pueblo sobre que ainz solo es un monstruo desalmado se asentua más, (esto no solo hace qué la moralidad del pueblo disminuya, si no que el dinero a largo plazo sea escaso)

También podría haber situaciónes a la inversa,

Ejemplo 2:ainz tiene decir que hacer con la reciéntemente descubierta fabrica de droga qué fue descubierta gracias a blue Roses (solo por nombrar a alguien)

Opción 1:ainz decide mantener la fabrica funcionando a pesar del disgusto de la gente.

Esto si bien le genera buenos ingresos a ainz, ya sea a corto o largo plazo la moralidad del pueblo cae

Opción 2:ainz decide que en su reinado no habrá ninguna droga prejudicial para la salud de su gente, así que decide destruir la fabrica de drogas

Si bien Esto hace qué la moralidad del pueblo aumente, ainz pierde una buena fuente de ingresos en el proceso.

Bueno supongo que ya se harán alguna idea de lo que esto puede ser,

Aclaración:este sistema de moralidad no es para el personaje de ainz. si no para el pueblo del futuro reino hechizero, ya que estos tendrán prejuicios hacia ainz por ser un monstruo (más que nada por ser un no-muerto) por lo cual la gente puede estar algo reselosa sobre la idea de que sea un monstruo quien los gobierne.

Otras ideas relacionadas con esto: si este sistema se implementa el personajes como neia baraja o Gazef Stronoff (si es que la opción de dejar vivo a este personaje en el remaster sigue disponible) podrían tener un papel más importante, ya que podrían hacer qué la repútacion sobre ainz aumente y por ende la confianza que le tiene el pueblo a ainz

Es entendible si decides no poner esto en el juego, ya de seguro es algo difícil de implementar (por lo menos para mi que no tengo ni idea sobre programación jajaja xD)

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Remove event conditions such as the death of characters, for example, to access Nigredo's events, Clementine must have been killed, I don't want to kill Clementine, I want my beautiful Cassandra

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
WOT full of ideas for the remake i spent WAY too much time on. >_>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
add preference filters to the game for content such as rape, watersports, feet, pregnancy, etc. pretty sure you can use the game ravager i DMed you about a long time ago as a good example of a preference filter. should be the first comment in our DM convo.

add rape to the game. overlord is a dark undertoned series, even if i can't fap to it (literally can't) you should consider sticking to the dark undertones.
It is all interesting, but this.
Rape, other than being against rules, is also something I do not really enjoy (alongside all the other mentioned stuff).
Pregnancy is fine and will happen for obvious reasons, but I do not have that fetish so I doubt it'll count.

Dark stuff is fine, but not of sexual nature.
I am (Unfortunately?) very vanilla, so I do not understand most fetishes and as some people mentioned before during Overlord H's development, it was painfully obvious. This is one of the reasons I will not put any M/M stuff this time around.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It is all interesting, but this.
Rape, other than being against rules, is also something I do not really enjoy (alongside all the other mentioned stuff).
Pregnancy is fine and will happen for obvious reasons, but I do not have that fetish so I doubt it'll count.

Dark stuff is fine, but not of sexual nature.
I am (Unfortunately?) very vanilla, so I do not understand most fetishes and as some people mentioned before during Overlord H's development, it was painfully obvious. This is one of the reasons I will not put any M/M stuff this time around.
i would suggest switching platforms for the remake if you were willing to cross into the controversial. patreaon with their random SJW limitations of fiction of all things is quite ludicrous imo.

i get not enjoying it, but going by the how you had the original game (with the farm) you already made a level of rape content. (though hentai logic rape) so i kinda want you to see how you would take the next step just to make your writing and story telling better. and considering overlord is a power fantasy with dark undertones i think it's an absolute waste not to test the waters.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i would suggest switching platforms for the remake if you were willing to cross into the controversial. patreaon with their random SJW limitations of fiction of all things is quite ludicrous imo.

i get not enjoying it, but going by the how you had the original game (with the farm) you already made a level of rape content. (though hentai logic rape) so i kinda want you to see how you would take the next step just to make your writing and story telling better. and considering overlord is a power fantasy with dark undertones i think it's an absolute waste not to test the waters.
It's not really worth it to abandon a platform I have grown in for years to do something I do not enjoy, male domination on Clementine/Zesshi will be present but that's pretty much as far as I am willing to go with the remake

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
It's not really worth it to abandon a platform I have grown in for years to do something I do not enjoy, male domination on Clementine/Zesshi will be present but that's pretty much as far as I am willing to go with the remake
well, you don't have to abandon it per say. you could just make an account on another platform for the remake, while keeping highschool DxD on your patreon account.

but anyways no other comments for my jumbo WOT? i spent time and effort into writing it you know. :HideThePain::KEK: surely there's something else in it you wanna hash out or comment on?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
well, you don't have to abandon it per say. you could just make an account on another platform for the remake, while keeping highschool DxD on your patreon account.

but anyways no other comments for my jumbo WOT? i spent time and effort into writing it you know. :HideThePain::KEK: surely there's something else in it you wanna hash out or comment on?
No, the rest is fine and worth consideration. Pretty unlikely I'll be able to manage the game choice, but it's a cool idea nonetheless

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
event ideas:

have ainz sit down a play a borad game with one of the guardians (player choice?) with the others in attendance. not for the purpose of playing the game itself, but for the talk he's going to have mainly with albedo and demiurge about his experience as player and nazz NPCs becoming sentient. the board game should drive home the point of how surreal the experience is for him among other issues he faces as ainz rambles.

group game night with the kids. i'm thinking both a bonding event as a monthly test for the kids to see how well they preform in whatever games they play. may impact who ainz will appoint who's next in line for the throne. i'm thinking there to be two separate leagues for the most part. one for advanced and the other beginners due to a high body count in these scenes. also separating the leagues would allow an easier time for ainz, albedo, and demiurge to spectate and assess the kids. game night will probably not be limited to only board games, but also war games (using gen pop skeletons) with the 'players' assuming command only positions, duels and/or free for all battles, etc. i would think the first time only would be a 'mandatory' event where as joining in after that would be left to choice. but still be highly recommended for bonding reasons giving all the kids (even from mistresses) equal opportunity to get dad's attention and all that.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
might makes right!

for situations where a personal quarrel (weather between guardians or kids) cannot be resolved though words alone, mediation attempts have brought no success, both quarreling parties can use the arena to 'solve' their issue with a 'friendly' duel so long as get a referee to oversee the duel. ainz gets roped into being a reff when aldebo and shalchair go at it, some day(s) after making this last resort rule to keep order in nazz.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
might makes right!

for situations where a personal quarrel (weather between guardians or kids) cannot be resolved though words alone, mediation attempts have brought no success, both quarreling parties can use the arena to 'solve' their issue with a 'friendly' duel so long as get a referee to oversee the duel. ainz gets roped into being a reff when aldebo and shalchair go at it, some day(s) after making this last resort rule to keep order in nazz.
Surprisingly, most of Ainz's children hate fighting and just do their own thing. Only a bunch of them actually enjoy it, and actively train and are friendly with each other.

Most of the quarreling between them wouldn't get solved with a fight as they have some sort of superiority complex, Albedo's daughter pretty much hates everyone equally, and Entoma's child originally had a much darker history which shaped her personality. I kind of butchered it, but kept her personality. I'll probably revert it to what I had originally planned for this one.

have ainz sit down a play a borad game with one of the guardians (player choice?) with the others in attendance. not for the purpose of playing the game itself, but for the talk he's going to have mainly with albedo and demiurge about his experience as player and nazz NPCs becoming sentient. the board game should drive home the point of how surreal the experience is for him among other issues he faces as ainz rambles.
I do not really see Ainz opening up and making himself so vulnerable, especially in front of Demiurge and Albedo.
He doesn't really have the need to, either, for the most part.

group game night with the kids. i'm thinking both a bonding event as a monthly test for the kids to see how well they preform in whatever games they play. may impact who ainz will appoint who's next in line for the throne. i'm thinking there to be two separate leagues for the most part. one for advanced and the other beginners due to a high body count in these scenes. also separating the leagues would allow an easier time for ainz, albedo, and demiurge to spectate and assess the kids. game night will probably not be limited to only board games, but also war games (using gen pop skeletons) with the 'players' assuming command only positions, duels and/or free for all battles, etc. i would think the first time only would be a 'mandatory' event where as joining in after that would be left to choice. but still be highly recommended for bonding reasons giving all the kids (even from mistresses) equal opportunity to get dad's attention and all that.
Really neat idea, although I can already picture how some of them would try to skip them.

---

Anyway, for the time being, I'll stop updating the thread because I realized that since I will be cutting quite a lot of stuff (Such as black skin ainz), the size will drop considerably and having the reference of a complete game's size (3.6gb), it is very likely that I can just squeeze all the stuff I have written for Overlord H II in it without any issue.

That means I'll be dropping the idea of having a pure VN, since some of that stuff requires a sandbox-type of game.
As such, at some point I'll go over all the ideas suggested so far and see if they can fit this change (Most likely when I'll be actually writing the GDD).

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Surprisingly, most of Ainz's children hate fighting and just do their own thing. Only a bunch of them actually enjoy it, and actively train and are friendly with each other.

Most of the quarreling between them wouldn't get solved with a fight as they have some sort of superiority complex, Albedo's daughter pretty much hates everyone equally, and Entoma's child originally had a much darker history which shaped her personality. I kind of butchered it, but kept her personality. I'll probably revert it to what I had originally planned for this one.
i did mention it was a last resort rule no? also it's not limited to just the kids. lol

as for a fight not solving anything between some of the kids, the rule is intended to teach the way of the outside world to some extent. and the loser is intended to not quite 'oath' bound to acknowledge the winner is in the right to some extent. personally i could easily imagine one of the other kids attempting to use this method to forcefully befriend albedo's or entoma's kids with their stand-off personalities. if they can win against them that is! LOL

I do not really see Ainz opening up and making himself so vulnerable, especially in front of Demiurge and Albedo.
He doesn't really have the need to, either, for the most part.
i won't disagree on the latter point. however i think it would be quite the bonding moment for ainz to actually convay just how insecure he was back then (the idea is that it's an event a little before or after the major timeskip where he's settled into his role). i also think it'd be a great way for him to effectively show how much he trusts while reminiscing on how far he's come. heck i was thinking maybe he'd opt to use his human form and drink some alcohol while playing and having the conversation. could also work as an idea to how the sequel could start off? i think you're writing off this event idea too soon! :p

Really neat idea, although I can already picture how some of them would try to skip them.
aye, i'm especially bias to the war games idea. honestly it makes me think ainz should've done that to train up cocutus after the lizardman arc, even in canon to better build up to the kingdom annihilation invasion and properly show how all the guardians have grown.

as for the kids trying to skip, well, i would think quality time with dad would be the initial incentive. after that looses it's luster, i'd say angry moms cracking the whip. lol

but yea, the secondary idea behind that is also to have all the kids learn about earning their keep in nazz. so find something they're good at and help contribute type idea. and what better way to find something they're good at than constructive competition while under the guise (and partially true) fun and games!

Anyway, for the time being, I'll stop updating the thread because I realized that since I will be cutting quite a lot of stuff (Such as black skin ainz), the size will drop considerably and having the reference of a complete game's size (3.6gb), it is very likely that I can just squeeze all the stuff I have written for Overlord H II in it without any issue.

That means I'll be dropping the idea of having a pure VN, since some of that stuff requires a sandbox-type of game.
As such, at some point I'll go over all the ideas suggested so far and see if they can fit this change (Most likely when I'll be actually writing the GDD).
oh-ho so you are opting for a remake + sequal eh? hope it goes well!

as an alternative maybe you could give a pure VN of the alternate start with keno a shot? if you're interested enough to try that, you could have two different overlord games on which you could base the sequel off of. the skys the limit! :D

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
as an alternative maybe you could give a pure VN of the alternate start with keno a shot? if you're interested enough to try that, you could have two different overlord games on which you could base the sequel off of. the skys the limit! :D
I'll probably try to shove everything into a single game

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
regarding Albedo's daughter it'd be nice to see a scene where she saves one of her siblings not out of affection but the fear and possibility that Ainz might find out she had the chance to do so and did nothing. which might make him upset at her and she clearly wouldnt want that.

the funny part would be that whoever she saves mistakes it for affection and just annoys her by wanting to hang out with her or even gains admiration for her.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
regarding Albedo's daughter it'd be nice to see a scene where she saves one of her siblings not out of affection but the fear and possibility that Ainz might find out she had the chance to do so and did nothing. which might make him upset at her and she clearly wouldnt want that.

the funny part would be that whoever she saves mistakes it for affection and just annoys her by wanting to hang out with her or even gains admiration for her.
There'll be something similar, planned for the sequel (which will now be integrated in the remaster, which happens basically after the "ending") which kind of develops her character further. I won't spoil, but in general as shown in the old game, she doesn't care about consequences and while she tollerates them, she would gladly take any chance to off them.

However, death is not quite final so it is not like they would permanently disappear, it would just be a monetary cost for Nazarick, and she would save them just because of that.

In all likelyhood that scenario will never happen because the rest of Ainz's children are also quite powerful, and they are never exposed to any real danger.
Their real challenge happens when they are thrown away in other worlds in search of players (+ other collectibles), but at that point they're no longer together.

Also, after the first interactions, no one really bothers with her. Only Shalltear's son purposely annoys her from time to time out of boredom.