Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Overlord H +

This is the development thread for a planned remaster of Overlord H.
I made this thread in order to get suggestions, wishes and other feedback in order to brainstorm enough content to create a proper remaster and not just a similar game with slightly different gameplay and updated graphics.

Here is an example of what I need:
Suggestions:
-Add a choice where I can bring Lupusregina to Carne Village in x point of the story.
-Add x fetish/pose for x character.

Changes:
-Remove Kyouhukou character from the routes.
-Change the role/gender of a character and why.

Wishes:
-I wish Overlord H had better UI similar to this: [Put reference]
-I wish this character had gotten more scenes/more visibility.

Everything will be taken into consideration, and if accepted in any form, it will be included in this thread.

To Be Added:
-New volumes (15 on) will be integrated, and the 14th will become a choice.
-Extend Ninya scenes by including her quest, and add her route/more scenes with Ainz if missing. (Suggested by bossatroniagods)
-Add Kitsune race to the happy farm after researching lore about it. (Suggested by bossatroniagods) and/or Include Kitsune character from the gatcha game. (Suggested by Criccgk)
-Add Edstorm route (Research and Resurrect user or give order to capture anyone with unknown abilities for the sake of Nazarick). (Suggested by Look-see)
-Extend the ending to properly connect with the sequel, and in doing so, also extend Brita's route. (Suggested by Look-see)
-Add routes (Around Evileye time) for Blue Roses. (Suggested by look-see)
-Threesome with CZ/Neia. (Suggested by Criccgk)
-Side story with Clementine confronting her brother. (Suggested by look-see)
-(Route?) with "Infinite Magic" from Black Scripture. (Suggested by look-see)
-More scenes with Ainz interacting with his children, and children interacting with each other. (Suggested by Mr.Grayday)
-Replace Neimel route with Scama, add Lilynette with a different personality. (Suggested by look-see and Criccgk)
-Monetary system and quests/tasks/investments to spend and improve the Kingdom (and bring in more money?) through VN choices. (Suggested by Azazeltusk)
-Investigate side stories and see if they can be included in the game in some form or another. (Suggested by FFTW)
-Consider the possibility of adding Rubedo as heroine, and investigate whether that could be possible or not. (Suggested by jacket2010)
-Add wholesome scenes between Pandora and Momonga. (Suggested by Baki-san18)
-Add pregnancy for Evileye. (Suggested by Jacket2010)

To Be Changed:
-Remove the free roaming and tie all the side events and mirror events into sequential scenes in a pure Visual Novel format.
-Remove routes and make the harem the default choice (which would be the "canon" route for my future sequel anyways).
-Remove skin color option to avoid almost doubling the size of the game.
-Backgrounds will no longer be viewed from the top, and remade to have a standard view (See: Legacy of Hestia).
-The gallery will no longer be split into categories, and will include the scene replayer integrated in it (See: Legacy of Hestia).
-Character sprites will be redone to have their canon appearance (ex. Victim will look like Victim), and will no longer be animated.
-CGs will be redone.
-Split the story into Episodes (Selectable?).

Misc:
Public Poll for Gameplay Style:

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I’d love a path for ninya or a way to resurrect her earlier for more content or a way to pick more character to adventure with you.
I seem to recall Ninya does have scenes, or at least she should in the late game. If not, then it was probably planned but pushed for the sequel and that would change on the remaster.
Her resurrection also happens quite early in the story, but she goes on her quest with somebody else (I do not remember who) and comes back in the late game. This still needs to happen, but I could write scenes with her during her quest to expand more on her character.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i still hope for a Renner option :devilish:

but yeah i forgot to mention Edstrom a while ago. apparently she never made it to the game because there wasnt a chance for Ainz to meet her?

well i think i saw somewhere that her weapons where studied to see why they were floating. so that could be reason enough to keep her around so she can be asked about that.

Also i admit a longer Brita path would be nice. she was someone who showed up early in the series after all so it makes sense that the opportunity for more scenes with her would be possible.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i still hope for a Renner option :devilish:

but yeah i forgot to mention Edstrom a while ago. apparently she never made it to the game because there wasnt a chance for Ainz to meet her?

well i think i saw somewhere that her weapons where studied to see why they were floating. so that could be reason enough to keep her around so she can be asked about that.

Also i admit a longer Brita path would be nice. she was someone who showed up early in the series after all so it makes sense that the opportunity for more scenes with her would be possible.
While there will never be a Renner option (If not as a side game, with a different protagonist), the other two suggestions are great and have been added.

Edstorm would mean more scenes in the main storyline, which would make sense for a remastered version (+ all of her nsfw ones), and if I recall correctly, her abilities could be recalled during PDL's armor battle.
Brita would require an extension of the ending, while I did give a summary and did hint to more happening between the two, now that I have more ideas for a sequel, I could extend the ending of the remaster in order to have more Brita's content as well.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
While there will never be a Renner option (If not as a side game, with a different protagonist), the other two suggestions are great and have been added.

Edstorm would mean more scenes in the main storyline, which would make sense for a remastered version (+ all of her nsfw ones), and if I recall correctly, her abilities could be recalled during PDL's armor battle.
Brita would require an extension of the ending, while I did give a summary and did hint to more happening between the two, now that I have more ideas for a sequel, I could extend the ending of the remaster in order to have more Brita's content as well.
aside from the blue rose gals i have no idea what else i might want to see.

as for a spinoff game with Renner...no idea how i feel about it:unsure:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
aside from the blue rose gals i have no idea what else i might want to see.
Can you expand on that?
How would you imagine for that to happen if you were Ainz?

as for a spinoff game with Renner...no idea how i feel about it:unsure:
Neither do I.
I do have a half finished Game Design Document for a spin off with Nfirea/Enri, an alchemist side game. It works pretty well, and it will actually give me the chance to do all the new sprites that I would be reusing on future Overlord games.

No idea how to make Climb/Renner work yet, didn't give it much thought.
I mean I enjoy Yandere, so it could be an excuse sometime in the future to rewatch all the Yandere anime and get myself some neat ideas.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Can you expand on that?
How would you imagine for that to happen if you were Ainz?

Neither do I.
I do have a half finished Game Design Document for a spin off with Nfirea/Enri, an alchemist side game. It works pretty well, and it will actually give me the chance to do all the new sprites that I would be reusing on future Overlord games.

No idea how to make Climb/Renner work yet, didn't give it much thought.
I mean I enjoy Yandere, so it could be an excuse sometime in the future to rewatch all the Yandere anime and get myself some neat ideas.
well the leader of the blue rose group, Lakyus seems to be pretty virtuous/brave enough to willingly fight an overwhelming force rather then leave a city to die despite the odds right? maybe Ainz could make her an offer for her to work for him so she'll be sent on missions so she can handle them how she sees fit so she can keep as many people alive as possible. and from there through multiple conversations with Ainz get close enough to get down and dirty. Maybe even her getting a new armor since her armor wouldnt work for her afterwards. as for the ninja's maybe they try to seduce him to get him to lower his guard but realize that wont be possible so they try to stay on his good side...and unless Gagaran gets a make over cant say i care for her :LOL:

as for the Renner one...a part of me is thinking a small story on how their life is maybe even see some of the trials Climb has to do. and their love/sex life is depended on the choices we make for climb. and Renner just goes with the flow or makes stuff happen. if climb becomes more dominant/assertive Renner will go along with it for example. and if he stays reserved maybe she'll become the dominant one. i do feel like it could fall under the horror/psychological genre though.

I forgot Lakyus has that trait of hers where she has fantasies that the dark power from the sword will take over her so maybe that can be used also

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would love some more CZ and Neia content, maybe a threesome scene with them?
Can you expand on that? Scenery and so on, or anything goes as long as it is a threesome with them?

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Can you expand on that? Scenery and so on, or anything goes as long as it is a threesome with them?
Yeah, I mean, Neia and CZ were really close in the novel. I feel that in an H game it would be fitting for a scene involving both of them. I don't have a specific scenario but I always thought it would be a good idea. CharaStudio-2022-07-26-10-52-04-Render.png (I really liked the ArchexShalltearxAinz scene)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Purely fan service but can you add a certain Kitsune to the happyest farm establishment or just a Kitsune in general
if your talking about the prostitute chick.

if the story stays the same with her and we can let her live in the green hole then i would prefer a new Kitsune in general.

somehow it doesn't seem likely Ainz would accept her service then just ship her off to a breeding farm. after all she had a pretty good interaction with him.

on another note Winterfire i remember Jircniv sent 3 ladies to Ainz in the current version of the game anything gonna happen with them or the 3 elf girls?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh, the game already had a Kitsune? I do not remember adding one. Did she have hentai scenes or was it a random character?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Oh, the game already had a Kitsune? I do not remember adding one. Did she have hentai scenes or was it a random character?
the pink haired fox girl prostitute. i'm assuming thats who we're talking about.

she showed up around the same time as the Mouse girl.

And yes she had a sex scene.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I honestly do not remember much x) I will have to replay the game myself when I decide to remaster it.

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i would screenshot her but my saves screwed up(my fault) so ima have to replay at some point. or just wait for the remaster who knows.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Something curious is that there's a Kitsune in Overlord, at least in the Mass for the Dead Mobile Game.
Do you know the name? I do not really enjoy gatcha or mobile games in general, but if she has a wiki page, I can try to replicate her character as best as I can.