Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would love some more pregnancies for some of the other characters I was really sad when I learned that I couldn't get Ninya or Neia pregnant also maybe some more scenes with Victim, Aureole Omega, and Rubedo all three of them had such cute designs and we never get to lewd them, anywho really excited about this remaster I can't wait.
Victim in the remaster will return into her normal form, so no route with that.
The rest is possible, I'll note those down.

forgot to mention Jircniv's female knight. the cursed eye one.
Ah weird, I thought I had already done something with her in Overlord H

Updating the main thread with all the suggested stuff now, ty for all the feedback

Reactions: carl1toh

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Look-see and Cricgck
I looked it up and the two ladies should be and right?
Scama overlaps with Neimel, but since I planned to remove Neimel and turn the original character back to male (and dead) I can reuse all the custom stuff I had written for her, with Scama (with the appropriate edits, and new content based on her character).

As for Lilynette... I can add her only if I change most of her personality, for obvious reasons.
She'd be a slutty priestess I guess, with the same looks, and possibly some extra traits I can brainstorm once I am doing the remaster, or perhaps go for the seemingly innocent priestess which turns out to be actually slutty.
However, a 1:1 is impossible.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i can see the slutty priestess thing working but maybe something were she isn't an established slut (no one knows she's slutty)

that way the other male adventurers would have a reason to still hold her in high regard. basically her gimmick could be even though she's had the chance to hook up before it never really works out because the revelation of her actually being kinky/slutty tends to ruin the image her potential partners had of her and as a result it doesnt work out. it could even be humorous.

a scene something like after Ainz is about to bed her he finds out he basically has a slightly watered down Albedo.:whistle:

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
Speaking of pregnancies if I may toss another suggestion into the hat I would love Love LOVE more scenes with Ainz and his many wives interacting with their children that scene with Ainz playing with Aurora was so sweet it melted me into putty I always thought it was kinda sad that after their first interaction with Ainz the children almost never talk/interact with Ainz until the very end when they're sent away to another world, as well as some extra scenes with the children interacting with each other every scene with Drake was pure gold and had me on the floor.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Speaking of pregnancies if I may toss another suggestion into the hat I would love Love LOVE more scenes with Ainz and his many wives interacting with their children that scene with Ainz playing with Aurora was so sweet it melted me into putty I always thought it was kinda sad that after their first interaction with Ainz the children almost never talk/interact with Ainz until the very end when they're sent away to another world, as well as some extra scenes with the children interacting with each other every scene with Drake was pure gold and had me on the floor.
i gotta agree. all the children interactions was pretty nice in general. even Ainz said he didnt spend as much time with Clementines daughter(forgot her name) as much as he could have. having her as a mother would be tough as is, so her interacting with Freya woulda been nice. or even with the daughter of the woman who looked liked Ainz's mom just cause she was so normal before the twins got to her.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i gotta agree. all the children interactions was pretty nice in general. even Ainz said he didnt spend as much time with Clementines daughter(forgot her name) as much as he could have. having her as a mother would be tough as is, so her interacting with Freya woulda been nice. or even with the daughter of the woman who looked liked Ainz's mom just cause she was so normal before the twins got to her.
Even in the remaster Momonga and Cassandra (if I recall correctly that's Clementine's daughter) won't interact much as it is part of my understanding of Clementine's character that she would essentially "take" the daughter away and train her like an asian parent would make their kid study 24/7.

However, I can still make more scenes between Cassandra and other children, or Cassandra and Clementine (some already exist in the original game).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Even in the remaster Momonga and Cassandra (if I recall correctly that's Clementine's daughter) won't interact much as it is part of my understanding of Clementine's character that she would essentially "take" the daughter away and train her like an asian parent would make their kid study 24/7.

However, I can still make more scenes between Cassandra and other children, or Cassandra and Clementine (some already exist in the original game).
i can understand Clementine's point of view. but at the same time she can't exactly "Take" away something/someone from Ainz. it's mostly if Ainz is interested enough to interact with Cassandra.

i'm not saying the relationship or the end results have to change just saying Cassanda was one of my more favorite kids to see events of.

Aurora, Freya and Drake were also good. maybe Brita will have a kid.

but yeah once again i understand the intent and am not saying anything needs to change.

Reactions: Winterfire

AzazelTusk

Feb 23, 2022
Hola, antes que nada gracias por crear Overlord H y pensar en hacer una remasterización, pido disculpas por mi mal inglés, no es mi idioma nativo pero aun así no me impidió disfrutar del juego, respecto a ideas tengo algunas:

• Después del suicidio de jircniv transformarse en un espectro y atormentar a la gente de la ciudad para poder capturar este cetro para resucitar a jircniv como esclava, o por el contrario antes de su suicidio hacer una serie de misiones para conseguir su cariño.
  • Algunas opciones que implican mejorar ciudades, siendo el rey seria interesante que a través de un sistema de ingresos pudieras mejorar diferentes ciudades que controlas, desbloqueando algunas cosas.
  • En cuanto al anillo de los 3 deseos, con el tiempo, mejorarlo de alguna manera para aumentar sus cargas (no estoy muy seguro de esto).
  • Obviamente más escenas con los niños, pudiendo influir en su personaje más adelante (aunque esto último es poco probable, en cualquier caso, más escenas con los niños, les va a gustar)
  • Poder visitar los mundos donde envías a tus hijos para ver su progreso

Muchas gracias por su atención y lamento mucho mi escaso dominio del inglés y por último en mi opinión personal me encantaría que hicieran un juego solo con la historia de Drake en el nuevo universo que visita, yo Sería muy divertido saber que este juego podría salir teniendo en cuenta cómo es Drake, pero lo dicho, esa es mi opinión personal (y sí, todo lo que él escribió es a través del traductor de Google)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
  • Después del suicidio de jircniv transformarse en un espectro y atormentar a la gente de la ciudad para poder capturar este cetro para resucitar a jircniv como esclava, o por el contrario antes de su suicidio hacer una serie de misiones para conseguir su cariño.
She already turns into a specter to bring fear and somehow disrupt Ainz's rule, it is not quite a suicide but a special ritual to become an invulnerable undead with no physical form (so she can only terrorize, and be temporarily banished).
At the end of Overlord H...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Algunas opciones que implican mejorar ciudades, siendo el rey seria interesante que a través de un sistema de ingresos pudieras mejorar diferentes ciudades que controlas, desbloqueando algunas cosas.
Under Ainz's rule, they are already improved. Although your idea is interesting, for as powerful as Ainz is, money is still a problem for him as well. That would be a good excuse for him to do quests, or other tasks to earn and spend money in his kingdom, I'll note it down, thanks.

• En cuanto al anillo de los 3 deseos, con el tiempo, mejorarlo de alguna manera para aumentar sus cargas (no estoy muy seguro de esto).
In the remaster there will be no ring charges, only narratively.

• Obviamente más escenas con los niños, pudiendo influir en su personaje más adelante (aunque esto último es poco probable, en cualquier caso, más escenas con los niños, les va a gustar)
Already suggested, there will be more scenes.

Ainz will not be able to influence them for multiple reasons: Too many kids, he has no feelings (until he turns into human), and way too many tasks (not to mention in a harem, he will have to give a piece of himself to multiple waifus).

Poder visitar los mundos donde envías a tus hijos para ver su progreso
That will happen in the sequel, Overlord H II, not the remaster.

Muchas gracias por su atención y lamento mucho mi escaso dominio del inglés y por último en mi opinión personal me encantaría que hicieran un juego solo con la historia de Drake en el nuevo universo que visita, yo Sería muy divertido saber que este juego podría salir teniendo en cuenta cómo es Drake, pero lo dicho, esa es mi opinión personal (y sí, todo lo que él escribió es a través del traductor de Google)
I had planned that before, but at the end I decided to include the children's storylines within Overlord H II.

Reactions: AzazelTusk

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
an optional guide might be nice depending on how intricate you plan on making the game, would save those who don't want to trial and error their way through the game some time

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
am optional guide might be nice depending on how intricate you plan on making the game, would save those who don't want to trial and error their way through the game some time
Walkthroughs are made for every game of mine, so that is not an issue.
Not sure what you mean by "trial and error", but there will be no game over state, there is no "wrong choice".

The game will not be as messy as the original one as I plan to have a more pure VN experience, with no side events you need to look around for, but a plot branching only with choices with no possibility to miss anything (if not by picking a different choice).
Since it will be harem only, there will be much fewer choices, but also different ones (Such as what happens to the kingdom, and so on).

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I intend to return to playing it after I finish reading the LNs (last time I only played it up until the end of S3) and will give you my suggestions then but for now I wanted to say that I would like to suggest the following be included:

-Include the story of the new volumes (15 and 16) in the remaster

-Include some scenes from the supplementary content into the game, both serious and light hearted. There are plenty of those, and I think including some of them would enrich the game and make it even better. For example , we can see the battle with the giant tree monster that was in a drama CD, and we can see some light hearted stories from the Undead King Oh that shows us some of the interactions of Nazarick.

-If you haven't included it already, please show us the 2nd Re-Estize vs Nazarick army fight (the one in volume 14). I found it really disappointing how both the LN and the anime skipped right over it after building up the war that much and this being an essential part of the events. Of course the end result was never in doubt, but it is still pretty disappointing that we didn't see anything.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
-Include the story of the new volumes (15 and 16) in the remaster
That's already in the to-do list, since the author is planning to complete it soon, I will try to include the content of the new novels while trying to keep a way to make an Overlord H II exist later on.
Might keep my non canon ending, or mix it up.

-Include some scenes from the supplementary content into the game, both serious and light hearted. There are plenty of those, and I think including some of them would enrich the game and make it even better. For example , we can see the battle with the giant tree monster that was in a drama CD, and we can see some light hearted stories from the Undead King Oh that shows us some of the interactions of Nazarick.
I usually read only the main LN, then watch the anime.
Since it is a remake, and I haven't read/watched those myself, I might try to include some scenes yeah.
It would be helpful if you gave me a complete list, but I am going to add your suggestion as it is for now, ty.

-If you haven't included it already, please show us the 2nd Re-Estize vs Nazarick army fight (the one in volume 14). I found it really disappointing how both the LN and the anime skipped right over it after building up the war that much and this being an essential part of the events. Of course the end result was never in doubt, but it is still pretty disappointing that we didn't see anything.
I covered volume 14, but only in part. I went for a custom thing, but in the remake I will at the very least turn it into a choice.

BastianDC

Apr 15, 2021
I like your work, I'm starting renpy and I found the graphic style of the characters interesting. If I wanted to make similar characters, what program would you recommend? .
If you could recommend me a program for the scenarios and characters, I would be very grateful. ;)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I don't recall her name but I was really hoping that we could get the final laugh against that noble lady who turned herself into basically a wraith to spite us.

All the relationship stuff in Overlord H confused me, by the way. I was trying to 'please everyone' which didn't seem to line up with what the narrative wanted.
It's probably not that feasible with the story (atleast loosely) adhering to the light novel plot but a harem route would be nice.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I like your work, I'm starting renpy and I found the graphic style of the characters interesting. If I wanted to make similar characters, what program would you recommend? .
If you could recommend me a program for the scenarios and characters, I would be very grateful. ;)
Koikatu (Also known as Koikatsu)

I don't recall her name but I was really hoping that we could get the final laugh against that noble lady who turned herself into basically a wraith to spite us.

All the relationship stuff in Overlord H confused me, by the way. I was trying to 'please everyone' which didn't seem to line up with what the narrative wanted.
It's probably not that feasible with the story (atleast loosely) adhering to the light novel plot but a harem route would be nice.
There's a harem route in the old game, but the new one will be harem only since Overlord H II will eventually start as a harem as well, to keep things simple for me.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
While a remaster is fine and all I just wish one of the changes being made wasn't downgrading from free roam but instead was making it better.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
While a remaster is fine and all I just wish one of the changes being made wasn't downgrading from free roam but instead was making it better.
It will not be a downgrade, there will be more/different content (including side events outside of Ainz's perspective), it'll be just accessible in a continuous way without having the player go around hunting for them.
If you think about it, it is basically the same thing minus the menus and extra clicking, some side events and story branches will still not be available if you make certain choices.