Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Do you know the name? I do not really enjoy gatcha or mobile games in general, but if she has a wiki page, I can try to replicate her character as best as I can.
Sure, her name is Kyuko. She is friends with Hamsuke and tried saving her from Aura before realizing Hamsuke was actually happy in Nazarick. She ends up becoming Aura's subordinate. Screenshot 2022-11-16 101052.png

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I might just scrap whatever kitsune I had added in the previous game, and just go for that instead.
Unless people liked her (?) idk, I do not remember who she was, so I assume it was not really important, but I can make a poll about it in future.

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
I might just scrap whatever kitsune I had added in the previous game, and just go for that instead.
Unless people liked her (?) idk, I do not remember who she was, so I assume it was not really important, but I can make a poll about it in future.
Sounds like a good idea. Mass for the Dead has really nice character designs and a cool alternate story written by the Maruyama. It's a shame the English Servers closed down. Overlord_.Mass.for.the.Dead.full.3079078.jpg

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
she had a very small appearance basically you meet her, take her up on her offer, find out she's poor as shit then offer her a place in the green hole. and i think she has a second repeatable sex scene there.

i liked that you could help her out so in general i like her. but kind of hard to say anything beyond that since she shows us so little but her model was cute enough.

Reactions: jacket2010

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Kyoku that’s the certain Kitsune I talked about I posted a image of her in sfw with nmages
Ah, she seems to be an important character from what cricgck said, so I doubt I will be adding her to the farm. I'll only add nameless characters in there.

In fact, I might just cut the farm off the remaster in favor of more routes, should there be other interesting characters aside from that Kitsune, thinking about it now I do not really see the point of Demiurge involving Ainz in such a menial task, especially since a player's children are a big deal.

Then again, because they are a big deal, having some unnamed ones could be an advantage story-wise for the sequel, so not sure yet... Still need to plan everything better x).
At the very least, I am fairly sure I'll make a route for that Kitsune if she is as important as she sounds.

Reactions: bossatroniagods

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the more i think about what and who can be added. the more i realize there's alot of girls who can be named:LOL:

the 3 dragon wives in the dwarf mountains could have humanoid forms and i think they did in the current game.

the two ladies from season 4 who fought against the death knight before red drop showed up.

The magic girl with the big hat from the black scripture.

Also would like to see Clementine go against her brother in a side story.

Homunculus maid were largely neglected as well.

as for the Happy farm. that was just a guilty pleasure. part of me hope it stays in the game. but not sure how it would fit into a VN story format instead of sandbox.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the more i think about what and who can be added. the more i realize there's alot of girls who can be named:LOL:

the 3 dragon wives in the dwarf mountains could have humanoid forms and i think they did in the current game.

the two ladies from season 4 who fought against the death knight before red drop showed up.

as for the Happy farm. that was just a guilty pleasure. part of me hope it stays in the game. but not sure how it would fit into a VN story format instead of sandbox.
Can you expand on what you'd like to particularly see with the 3 dragon wives, the two ladies, and the homunculus maids?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
dragon wives would be somewhat simple to make work at least. Since Ainz kills the Alpha dragon of course they would fear him but maybe they Offer themselves up to him since Ainz is the new leader of the dragons. the sex scene in general would prolly be a Dom thing.

the two ladies. well after they survived the leader said it would be best to avoid getting on the Sorcerer kingdoms badside or something like that. to set up the scene instead of leaving them alone Ainz could have the option to confront the girls instead and make them an offer for being somewhat decent fighters. Join Ainz and give the residents time to flee/leave them alone or send the second wave of attack.

as for the sex scene in general. not sure but the Priestess should really keep the fishnet stockings she had. MAYBE the headwear as wear.

as for the maids. honestly we only really seen ...4? the short green haired one, Blonde, blonde with glasses, and i think Fifth was the newest one. Ainz interacting with the maids while they're on duty or while he's in his room just seems like it should happen more often since they're always around.

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020

I really like the idea of adding the Shotacon Priest...

CharaStudio-2022-09-16-20-26-19-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-09-27-14-27-15-Render.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so what all is being removed? some things were gems.

the goblin brothel for example or the chick from the...east? i think. pretty sure she was toned and meant more for Momon than Ainz.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
so what all is being removed? some things were gems.

the goblin brothel for example or the chick from the...east? i think. pretty sure she was toned and meant more for Momon than Ainz.
All the things that will be removed for sure are mentioned in the thread, except Mare because I had forgotten about it

Things like the brothel and most of the custom content will be put for voting when the remaster is being done

Reactions: Look-see

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
I would love some more pregnancies for some of the other characters I was really sad when I learned that I couldn't get Ninya or Neia pregnant also maybe some more scenes with Victim, Aureole Omega, and Rubedo all three of them had such cute designs and we never get to lewd them, anywho really excited about this remaster I can't wait.