VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Just swapped the torrent for this one, with added CH12 pack
OrderOfTheWhiteRose-0.4.5.1CH12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Awesome!

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Any idea why I don't have Chapter 1 appearing when I load up the game? It's in the packs folder. Am I missing something?
Do you have the latest ? Maybe a file is missing? It needs to have the resource-list.json in the "config" folder.

Another thing, I just checked the links, and it looks like the filename of the chapter01 file in the Workupload link is incorrect. Use the Mega link or the Mixdrop link. Or simply just rename the file that you already have to chapter01.pck. It looks like the one in Workupload is named Order_of_the_White_Rose_chapter01.pck (which is incorrect).

Chapter packs are named chapter01.pck, chapter02.pck, and so on and so on.

Reactions: MrJ

Marsow

Feb 2, 2018
If you only need to download the most recent "chapter pack", why is there 13 different links on the OP? Just remove the old links so people don't get confused. Anyone will look at that and assume they have to download each individual chapter.

You sound like you're a shill. Like, this is the most blatant shill I've ever seen on this website. Last post way back in 2022? C'mon...
"Speech is silver, silence is golden." :cool:

And enjoying something and appreciating its creator for it is a healthy human thing to do.

You should try it sometime. If you're capable of it and get the game running in the first place that is.

Peace out.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"Speech is silver, silence is golden." :cool:

And enjoying something and appreciating its creator for it is a healthy human thing to do.

You should try it sometime. If you're capable of it and get the game running in the first place that is.

Peace out.
you should follow your own advice.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Do you have the latest ? Maybe a file is missing? It needs to have the resource-list.json in the "config" folder.

Another thing, I just checked the links, and it looks like the filename of the chapter01 file in the Workupload link is incorrect. Use the Mega link or the Mixdrop link. Or simply just rename the file that you already have to chapter01.pck. It looks like the one in Workupload is named Order_of_the_White_Rose_chapter01.pck (which is incorrect).

Chapter packs are named chapter01.pck, chapter02.pck, and so on and so on.
Ah ok. I used the Workupload one, so I'll change that now, thanks.

Reactions: NephiLongbottom

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Is there a version with all the "packs"?
Just swapped the torrent for this one, with added CH12 pack
OrderOfTheWhiteRose-0.4.5.1CH12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: zickyjork

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
help me fix the screen.Probably not the correct format. The game opens a little to the side. my screen resolution is 1360x768 pc 1710364463666.png

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Technically, none of those:KEK::HideThePain:. There are scenes on chapter 3 where another male ninja, made more than 3 clones of himself and 'gangbang' a female witch, who is not even a LI of the MC. In fact, the male ninja and the female witch are secretly a couple. Due to the nature of Kinetic Novel, where nothing can be avoided ( even if completely not downloading/playing Chapter 3 ), the NTR tags is slapped onto this game. Otherwise, some members are not happy with it.
So this is what tagged it NTR? lmao. :KEK:

RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
Hi here's an edited instructions from the OP:

SEPARATE DOWNLOAD METHOD:
1. Download this file , then use or winrar (sorry not sure if it supports 7zip files), to extract the contents.

The main game does not contain any chapter content yet. Chapter contents are downloaded separately. The main game folder will contain a folder named "packs" where downloaded chapter packs are placed.

2. Download , , ,and so on... The downloads contain files named "chapter01.pck", "chapter02.pck", etc.

3. Place "chapter01.pck, "chapter02.pck", "chapter03.pck", "chapter04.pck" in the "packs" folder of the main game.

4. Run "Project SS.exe" in main game folder to play.

5. Press F1 during game play to show the Help Panel. It shows the controls for the game, and how you can easily navigate between the scenes of the game.

If you don't want to do the separate download method, you may want to consider this:
Thanks buddy!!!! will let you know how i get on later!!
Ren

• Red Heart
Mar 18, 2019
This is like a Rubiks cube. First find the game. Then see the forest of downloads. Then search through thread and find a torrent. Then the torrent is on some forsaken backwaters site that requires an account. Then go back to the forest and download files 1 by 1, playing Minesweeper with the links.

I mean, for fucks sake, if we already have the torrent why isn't it uploaded to one of the normal sites actual humans use, not whatever that eldritch abomination is?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
This is like a Rubiks cube. First find the game. Then see the forest of downloads. Then search through thread and find a torrent. Then the torrent is on some forsaken backwaters site that requires an account. Then go back to the forest and download files 1 by 1, playing Minesweeper with the links.
I mean, for fucks sake, if we already have the torrent why isn't it uploaded to one of the normal sites actual humans use, not whatever that eldritch abomination is?
Forest of downloads exists so each user can download the tree they want, and not worry about the entire forest. If you already downloaded the first 11 trees in the past, would you want to download them again just to get the 12th one? It would be convenient if there was an all-in-one version in the OP, but life isn't fair. If you think it would be a good idea for further releases, let the developer know.
The torrent is on some forsaken backwaters site because it was made and is being hosted by a group of forlorn fairies. The fairies require accounts to access their torrents as it allows them to keep doing so (you can read more about it here). In short, signing up with the fairies only requires a username and password, both can be gibberish (i.e. as9d8h98awhdoai and 0192hdm19udm0s9a).

• Red Heart

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Forest of downloads exists so each user can download the tree they want, and not worry about the entire forest. If you already downloaded the first 11 trees in the past, would you want to download them again just to get the 12th one? It would be convenient if there was an all-in-one version in the OP, but life isn't fair. If you think it would be a good idea for further releases, let the developer know.
The torrent is on some forsaken backwaters site because it was made and is being hosted by a group of forlorn fairies. The fairies require accounts to access their torrents as it allows them to keep doing so (you can read more about it here). In short, signing up with the fairies only requires a username and password, both can be gibberish (i.e. as9d8h98awhdoai and 0192hdm19udm0s9a).
Thanks a bunch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Wouldn't it be better to pack all 3-4 episodes into one download? Personally, I download games all the time... when I'm done, it flies off the hard disk again. And if I have to wait 6 months for an update, for example, I just play from the beginning. I can't remember which of the 1000 games I played 6 months ago.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Other platforms was planned originally specially when I switched to godot, but currently I don't have a lot of free time. I'll try to add a linux version on the next chapter. Mac is a no go though, I don't have a mac, hehe. Maybe Android some time in the future once I figure it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Looks really promising, let me know if you need a Mac tester

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
I want to play and like this game but holy shit, it is design to piss people off. Individual downloads for chapter, and once youre in, there is no option to skip dialogue or anything. Ik you can just move through the chapter with the stuff on the right but im not clicking through every dialogue.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes