VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover Chapter 12.png

Overview:
Follow Shura and the Order of the White Rose as they battle against demons and other supernatural creatures. As he joins forces with the Order he will learn about an underworld that exists within the city, a battle of good and evil stretching for hundreds of years, and a secret about his past that may put him at the center of the current struggle.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: NephiLongbottom
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Main Game (v0.4.5.1)
Win:
- -

If you have a previous version of the Main Game, simply paste the contents of this new version in the root folder of the old version and overwrite all files.

CHAPTER PACKS
Chapter 1
: - - -
Chapter 2: - - -
Chapter 3: - -
Chapter 4: - -
Chapter 5: - - -
Chapter 6: - -
Christmas 2022 Special: - -
Chapter 7: - -
Chapter 8: - -
Chapter 9: - -
Chapter 10: - - -
Chapter 11: - - -
Chapter 12: - - -

176b.png 177.png chap 03.png spec 01.png ch001_179a.png ch002_009b.png 115b.png 088.png ch004_062.png 312.png 323.png 239b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Wait, what's the difference between this and the previously posted version?

E: so it's Godot instead of Unity, and story appears to be somewhat different. So this is a remake then, and replaces the other one?

Last edited:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I cannot load this game, it stucked on that blondie girl picture and when i pressed esc, boom...... the game closed.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I cannot load this game, it stucked on that blondie girl picture and when i pressed esc, boom...... the game closed.
ESC is quick exit. Make sure you downloaded the Chapter 1 pack, which is the file "chapter01.pck", place it in the "packs" folder of the "MainGame" folder. Click start game.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you!

I do have a complete noob question here: what do you mean by dev badge/ editing rights? and ticket?
You See my "Uploader" badge under my name etc there is one for dev's that you can request via ticket
and edit rights mean you can edit your thread and can update it yourself.

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
Not working all I'm getting is the blond. the chapter not being part of the game this is part of dev job not the player

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Not working all I'm getting is the blond. the chapter not being part of the game this is part of dev job not the player
Right now only chapter 1 is available to public. Other chapters will come out soon.

The reason why the chapter is separated is to make downloading easier for future chapters. So when newer chapters come out you don't have to download the entire game, you only need to download chapters that you need.

Reactions: pachinko jones
Apr 14, 2019
Hello NephiLongbottom, I just played your new rendition on the Order, and I have to say, it's not really that better from before.
I enjoyed immensely the previous game, but my reasons for disliking this particular version are :

- The original had more exposition and worldbuiding, a sense of mystery in the intro, the new feels rushed.
- Old was silly at times but believable and funny, this one...eh, I guess I will see next chapters.
- The witch is now dressed a bit more commonly and not as sexy as in the first chapter in the previous game, which was FIRE!
- All those close shots, panty shots,high heel shots, the sexy (but rapey) setup of the first undressing, all that is gone.
- The witch has less details, or it might be more of an angle or lighting issue, but she does not look as good (could be an HS issue, it does that sometimes)
- The previous game had more action during that intro, BETTER SEX, (no bj makes me sad) , longer scenes, the witch was super seductive, the lust poison was delivered in a more interesting and believable manner and the witch had a more believable and fleshed out reaction
- Shura jumping out of nowhere made sense in the previous game as a lone vigilante, but now, with him being a dumb apprentice, not knowing what a succubus is, or discerning that the milf and cute succubus and monster were the same person, just does not resonate
- The joke with the gangster couple in the beginning, I dunno man, kinda weak, but hey you tried
- Thank you for the animations, but the sex needs to be way more fleshed out, the previous game had more and better positions and angles, and the seduction and lust taking over the witch was better written with Shura being naive and lucky guy.

This is your game and I wish you luck, I will still wait your updates, but I think this is maybe 40% fun of the original one.

Last edited:

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
I followed the directions and I can't get this to work right. I get the game starting but not showing any of the buttons and I cant figure out how to get it to go full screen either. Usually alt+enter will make any program fullscreen.

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I followed the directions and I can't get this to work right. I get the game starting but not showing any of the buttons and I cant figure out how to get it to go full screen either. Usually alt+enter will make any program fullscreen.
You can resize the game by dragging on the outer edges, just like a regular window. Or just click the maximize button.

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
You can resize the game by dragging on the outer edges, just like a regular window. Or just click the maximize button.
I did that and the buttons to start the game still weren't there. The only thing I can think that would be a problem on my end is that this app doesn't work on a 720p monitor. I play every other vn on here without a problem unity, unreal, ren'py and rpgm. Screenshot (1).png

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes