VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I did that and the buttons to start the game still weren't there. The only thing I can think that would be a problem on my end is that this app doesn't work on a 720p monitor. I play every other vn on here without a problem unity, unreal, ren'py and rpgm. View attachment 1971366
Oh, I see. I haven't tried it on 720p. I think you're correct, that's probably what's causing the issue. I set the default size to 1600xsomething. Cause the images are 1080p. I'll try to work on a fullscreen patch next release. Hopefully I can also get it to look properly in 720p.

Reactions: covertanon

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
The girls look good, is there (right now or ahead in the future) a landlady?
There will be. But that's still a long ways off. I'm currently rewriting chapter 3, then I have 3 more chapters to port. I originally planned that for chapter 6 but I still have a lot of content to work on before I get to that.

Reactions: EJW and SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
There will be. But that's still a long ways off. I'm currently rewriting chapter 3, then I have 3 more chapters to port. I originally planned that for chapter 6 but I still have a lot of content to work on before I get to that.
Thanks that's good, i keep an eye on the thread then, do you happen to have a image of the landlady?

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I did that and the buttons to start the game still weren't there. The only thing I can think that would be a problem on my end is that this app doesn't work on a 720p monitor. I play every other vn on here without a problem unity, unreal, ren'py and rpgm. View attachment 1971366
Chapter 2 is out! I also added a full screen fix. Make sure you download both the main game and chapter 2. Main game has the full screen patch. Just overwrite the old main game files. I've tried it in 720p, seem to do the trick. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperPerv96

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have an issue with the game: I have downloaded the Main Game and both Chapter Packs. I have extracted the main Game to an appropriate folder. After doing so, I placed both chapter packs into the "packs" folder of the Main Game. Now, when I click on "Project SS" to start the game, two screens pop up. The first one, apparently, is the Godot Game Engine which informs me that there is "No file:res//packs/chapter04.zip""No file:res//packs/side01.pck" and "No file:res//packs/side02.pck" the second screen that pops up is, apparently, supposed to be the actual game screen, but it appears to be frozen on the Disclaimer/Warning Screen and doesn't progress any further. It also displays on the window's title bar "Project SS Main (DEBUG)"

Any aid or assistance with this issue would be muchly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I have an issue with the game: I have downloaded the Main Game and both Chapter Packs. I have extracted the main Game to an appropriate folder. After doing so, I placed both chapter packs into the "packs" folder of the Main Game. Now, when I click on "Project SS" to start the game, two screens pop up. The first one, apparently, is the Godot Game Engine which informs me that there is "No file:res//packs/chapter04.zip""No file:res//packs/side01.pck" and "No file:res//packs/side02.pck" the second screen that pops up is, apparently, supposed to be the actual game screen, but it appears to be frozen on the Disclaimer/Warning Screen and doesn't progress any further. It also displays on the window's title bar "Project SS Main (DEBUG)"

Any aid or assistance with this issue would be muchly appreciated!!!

Thank you!
Hi! No problem there. Those other packs are side story patron exclusives. Right now I only have 2 packs released for public. Will release a new pack in a week or two. I simply forgot to remove that message on the debug. Thanks for the heads up!

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Hi! No problem there. Those other packs are side story patron exclusives. Right now I only have 2 packs released for public. Will release a new pack in a week or two. I simply forgot to remove that message on the debug. Thanks for the heads up!
OK, but what about the "Project SS Main (DEBUG)" Window being frozen at the Disclaimer and Age Warning screen and being unable to move past it?

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
OK, but what about the "Project SS Main (DEBUG)" Window being frozen at the Disclaimer and Age Warning screen and being unable to move past it?
Don't mind the debug window. Just play on the game window. The debug window is just there for potential error messages. Just click the other window (game window) and play. At the disclaimer window, just click play game if you have no problem with all the age and content warnings. Also if you cannot see the buttons. Try going full screen (ALT+ENTER). I've fixed the UI to support 720p monitors on full screen.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Don't mind the debug window. Just play on the game window. The debug window is just there for potential error messages. Just click the other window (game window) and play. At the disclaimer window, just click play game if you have no problem with all the age and content warnings. Also if you cannot see the buttons. Try going full screen (ALT+ENTER). I've fixed the UI to support 720p monitors on full screen.
Maybe I wasn't clear in how I described everything. The debug window is the one that contains the disclaimer. The other window that pops up is very similar to a Terminal window that gives the status of the game engine. I have clicked everywhere it is possible to click on the debug window to try and get the game to progress but to no avail. All it will do is go to a maximized window. It will NOT go full screen even when using ALT+ENTER with that window. How am I supposed to proceed?

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Maybe I wasn't clear in how I described everything. The debug window is the one that contains the disclaimer. The other window that pops up is very similar to a Terminal window that gives the status of the game engine. I have clicked everywhere it is possible to click on the debug window to try and get the game to progress but to no avail. All it will do is go to a maximized window. It will NOT go full screen even when using ALT+ENTER with that window. How am I supposed to proceed?
Try re-downloading the main game. It should be version 0.3.3. I only added full screen in that version. If ALT+ENTER is not working, it might be because you have the older version.

Unzip the main game file. It will have a folder named "packs". Chapter packs are placed in that folder.

Download the chapter packs if you haven't already, there are currently two. Place "chapter01.pck" and "chapter2.pck" into the "packs" folder of the main game.

I've tried v0.3.3 in 720p and it does the trick.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This was like dating my ex.

She had a tongue like a lizard and could lick pussy better than anyone i'd dated before her but she had a really high pitched whiny voice that was like nails down a chalk board every time she spoke.

I'll elaborate.

Everything is great. Girls are great, action is great and MC kicks ass ................. and then he speaks and dumb shit falls out of his mouth.

I know it's supposed to be funny but with comedy being one of those subjective things i'm more of a dry humour kinda girl. I like my sarcasm and clever wit. Like Jack Dee or Jimmy Carr.

It's totally a me issue, nothing against the game.

Well worth trying for anyone looking for a bit of modern fantasy and sex.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes