VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
CHAPTER 3 IS OUT!

In this chapter Shura gets to meet the High Witch of the White Rose.
003_035.png
Wise, powerful, and beautiful; the High witch is...

W-Wait... WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE NINJAS DOING TO THE HIGH WITCH?!!
003_127.png

* Please follow installation instructions. Also if you have the older version of the main game, replace it with this new one. You can simply overwrite the old one with this version (v0.3.6)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Order Of The White Rose Main Game 0.3.6 + Chapter Packs 1-3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
ah NTR Tag missing im out
OOF... I thought this was bait but nope. It seems its true. :LUL:
While its not real NTR and therefore this game dont need a NTR-tag YET, since MC just meet her and she has her own fuck-boy and these Ninjas are background characters who exist for the sex scene only. But the sex scene with her and the ninjas happend. (From what I got these ninjas were her Fuck-boy all along but he used some magic for the "foreplay".) The scene is kinda dumb hence I said it was only created for Gangbang MMF-scene (without MC involvement).
But then again, here in this story the sex scene are kinda forced too...so yeah. :unsure:

I guess its more netorase for some since it happend without MC involvement but we the reader should feel jealousy ? Well, im kinda disappointed. I liked it so far even with some of the first rework it had. Wasnt expected such scenes in the game...but then again back then the name was called "tales from a slut side"...
Kinda sad the game turned this route now and I really cant say if this will continue or just this one scene stays as the single one. However, since it happend anyway I kinda feel you and I dont like it either.
Was a good game so far. I think I need to change my review of the game too.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
OOF... I thought this was bait but nope. It seems its true. :LUL:
While its not real NTR and therefore this game dont need a NTR-tag YET, since MC just meet her and she has her own fuck-boy and these Ninjas are background characters who exist for the sex scene only. But the sex scene with her and the ninjas happend. (From what I got these ninjas were her Fuck-boy all along but he used some magic for the "foreplay".) The scene is kinda dumb hence I said it was only created for Gangbang MMF-scene (without MC involvement).
But then again, here in this story the sex scene are kinda forced too...so yeah. :unsure:

I guess its more netorase for some since it happend without MC involvement but we the reader should feel jealousy ? Well, im kinda disappointed. I liked it so far even with some of the first rework it had. Wasnt expected such scenes in the game...but then again back then the name was called "tales from a slut side"...
Kinda sad the game turned this route now and I really cant say if this will continue or just this one scene stays as the single one. However, since it happend anyway I kinda feel you and I dont like it either.
Was a good game so far. I think I need to change my review of the game too.
Once is one time to many.

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
Mega link for Main game 0.3.6 + Chapter Packs 1-3 (will be active for some days)

Order Of The White Rose Main Game 0.3.6 + Chapter Packs 1-3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.

We're crowdfunded, !​
I appreciate the effort of you guys, but it quickly gets old that torrents require you to log out/in all the time:
otherwise you get:
d14:failure reason21:internal server errore

It would be nice if you could not require logout/login so often - or if you do - at least just auto log out from the website - so torrent downloads always require a new login session.

Same happens if you leave a torrent seeding for a while - after some time it just cannot connect to the tracker anymore.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
EDIT: How fullscreen - ALT ENTER WORKS. JUST PRESS ALT ENTER (full screen)

How do you go fullscreen? How the F does the piece of shit Godot engine not have this included for developers who have no f'ing clue what they're doing?

99% of developers are garbage. The godot game engine developers should know this, and should include a super easy way to go fullscreen, so the inceompetent deveopers using their engine won't have to include a fullscreen button, because it's beyond their f'ing capability.

hahahah sorry i had to rant.

Imagine not having a fullscreen button or capability in 2022. the world is going to shit.

ohhh i'm done ranting hahah ... Nice renders!

EDIT:

How to make a full screen button in Godot Engine:

Create a full screen button in Godot in 58 seconds - -

YOU NEED TO INCLUDE AT LEAST CHAPTER 1 IN THE MAIN GAME DOWNLOAD, AT LEAST INCLUDE CHAPTER 1.

This is hurting your bottom line. Make sure you include at least one chapter in the main download. No game in the history of gaming operates like this, where the main game download has zero content, it just doesn't work like that.

EDIT; In fullscreen mode the resolution is too low and the text font becomes pixelated.

JESUS, why aren't you using Ren'py? Ren'py has all this stuff figured out already.

EDIT: She's very attractive, you make great characters, but everything outside of that is extremely problematic. Kinetic Novel ruins it, lack of choices hurts immersion. For action scenes you may want to include basic normalized combat sounds and some action music, but make sure you don't keep playing the same action music over and over again for the entire game, lol, only during fights.

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
Wow! This game sure is getting a lot of flak :LOL:
Addressing a few of them:

HOW TO GO FULL SCREEN?
- ALT-ENTER, like almost every game or program that has fullscreen.

WHY ARE THE CONTENT PACKS SEPARATED FROM THE MAIN GAME?
- I know it's much easier to just have everything in one download, but the reason they are separated is for future chapters.
* This way when a new chapter comes out you only need to download the latest chapter pack.
* If there are bug fixes in the main game, you only need to download the updated main game.
* If there are dialogue updates; like typos and grammar corrections for older chapters, you only need to download the updated main game.

- Right now there are only 3 chapters available for public, that's around 700 or 800MB? If a new chapter comes out it you only need to download the new one instead of re-downloading chapters that you already have.

- If you're new, you can just take it a chapter at a time.

- It also lessens the work for me, the developer. For f95zone, the files have to be uploaded to three different file sharing sites.
* If I packed everything in one, that would be around 850MB (right now) that I have to upload to three different sites.
* If I have to make even VERY MINOR updates to the game, that would mean that I have to re-upload the 850MB to those three different site again.
* Imagine if we're already at chapter 8: That would be around 2.5GB that I would have to re-upload, to three different sites, if have I had to make some very minor grammar corrections for... let's say chapter 1.
* I don't own premium accounts for these file sharing sites. So uploading gigabytes of data takes me forever to finish.

WHY NOT ADD AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER TO THE MAIN GAME?
- A bit similar to what I've outlined above. Mainly about small updates.

WHY NOT RENPY?
- Can I do the separate chapter pack model in renpy? I don't think so, I'm not sure.
- For learning. I want to use a game engine that I can also build other types of games with. If in the future I would want to do 3D stuff then I'm already set.
- My game is a kenetic novel. It's not a traditional visual novel where you read walls, and walls of text while staring at the same image of a smiling or frowning character. I'd get a lot of overhead for features that I don't really need if I use an engine dedicated only for making visual novels.

THE NINJA SCENE IS NTR?!
- If you've read the dialogue from their conversations before the sexy scene and after the sexy scene, then you would know that it's not NTR. What? Fantasy characters can't role play when their having sexy time? Fantasy characters can't role play when their having sexy time using their kage bunshin? ;)
- As stated above, they were role playing. Also the other ninjas were clones of Zakaki, and if you've read up to the closing scenes you will see that Morgaine (the high witch) is Zakaki's love interest. Not Shura's. You'd also know that Morgaine and Zakaki have something kinky going on.
- I forced the group scene? Uhm, no. I actually introduced that mechanic in that chapter. It's what the MC (Shura) can use for group scenes in the future. (Damn, sucks that I had to give spoilers because of this flak :LOL:)

EDIT; You know what, I'll just add the NTR tag just so I don't have to deal with this again in future chapters.

- If you thought the ninja scene was not NTR, and will continue to play the game, there's plenty more content coming. Be warned though, ninjas are sneaky! You'll never know when they'll find their way back!

- If you thought it was NTR, and would have nothing of it, thanks for playing until chapter 3. And also my apologies for taking your time.

I hope that clear things up.

In the end, the game is FREE. You can just download it free of charge.

For those who've supported me in making this game, I really appreciate it! I know we are already at the eighth content pack (main and side stories) in patreon, there's more to come! Kage bunshin Shura? All these NTR talks are giving me weird ideas :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
where can find the first cg?
Please check the installation instructions. You will need to download both the main game and the chapter pack. The main game itself doesn't contain any content, they are in a separate chapter pack.

Here you go:
1. Download and extract main game. The main game does not contain any chapter content yet. Chapter contents are downloaded separately. The main game folder will contain a folder named "packs" where downloaded chapter packs are placed.
2. Download chapter 1, chapter 2, and so on... The downloads contain files named "chapter01.pck", "chapter02.pck", ...
3. Place "chapter01.pck, "chapter02.pck", "chapter03.pck" in the "packs" folder of the main game.
4. Run "Project SS.exe" in main game folder to play.

Last edited:

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
CHAPTER 4 IS OUT!!!
ch004_035.png

Shura, confused and torn by being made Silvia's apprentice, saves a damsel in distress while walking around the streets of West Haven. Shura and the cute, thicc, and busty Lili spends the day together going around the city.

Part 1 of "Shura and Lili"

**********************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE READ:
- If you're new to the game please follow the install instructions. You need both the main game and the chapter content packs.
- If you already have the game installed previously, please update to the newest main game version (0.3.7).
- I've setup v0.3.7 to support until chapter7 content packs.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OrderOfTheWhiteRose-CH1-4

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i am not sure what the issue is but i download the main game and chapter packs. put the pck file in the packs folder like instructed- the game then loads with nothing as if the chapters that i just put into the folder do not exist

edit: I figured it out- the genius who uploaded the chapter 4 pack labeled it Order_of_the_white_rose_chapter04pack
you have to delete the first half so it's labled just Chapter04pack

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes