• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Order of the White Rose [Ch. 12] [NephiLongbottom]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC go Bad?. Losing the desire to be the Hero and gets tempted by his baser instincts.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
CHAPTER 11 is out!

It's been a long wait! Sorry about that guys! I couldn't release chapter 11 to public until I finished chapter 12, and man that one is long. I also had a few hiccups with my PC. Anyhoo here you go, chapter 11! A really, really big heads up: this chapter does not have any sexy scenes. Since Shura was captured in chapter 10, he's pretty much out of commission to get it on with the girls. This is more story focused, and a bit more on the action side. The fighting kind of action, not the sexy one :LOL:

View attachment 2953202

I hope you'll still enjoy the chapter even without the sexy scenes. Give me a heads up if there are any problems. Also I actually just read pachinko jones' post today. So if there are any grammar and typo misses, which I'm absolutely sure there still are, please do point them out. Enjoy!
Nice! Another fine release. The story is really action packed, tension rising, plot thickens ( with sprinkles of humor ) for Chapter 11, which is great! Perhaps, the juicy stuffs are in the Side Stories, the Adventures of Ero-Sennin Zakaki:LOL::p, which can cause "mental breakdown" for some, if leaked on this site:ROFLMAO:. The recent development story-wise will accelerate MC unlocking his powers and potentials much faster, also speed up relationship with the LIs ( mainly Lili, Meera ).

For those facing issues with the game, if you provide more details for example, describe what & how you install the game, which packs from where you download the packs, then I or someone can offer some kind of assistance. It is just very easy for me I can play it on Linux and Windows* without issue, I can't think of any way to mess up.

Edit: Windows 10

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
If you have a previous version of the Main Game, simply paste the contents of this new version in the root folder of the old version and overwrite all files.

Cool what if i never played the game ??? do i have to download all the chapters ???

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
If you have a previous version of the Main Game, simply paste the contents of this new version in the root folder of the old version and overwrite all files.

Cool what if i never played the game ??? do i have to download all the chapters ???
Yea I was about the ask the same. Should we download main game and all chapters. Stick all chapters in same folder ? Please tell me if you figure it out as well

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022

Yea I was about the ask the same. Should we download main game and all chapters. Stick all chapters in same folder ? Please tell me if you figure it out as well
Yes. Chapters are downloaded separately. Download the main game 0.4.5.1 and the chapters packs. Place the chapter packs (chapter01.pck, chapter02.pck, etc...) in the 'packs' forlder of the main game.

All the Mega links seems to be okay. 'Cause last time there was a problem where the chapter pack was remane to something else. I just checked the Mega links, no problem there.

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
Yes. Chapters are downloaded separately. Download the main game 0.4.5.1 and the chapters packs. Place the chapter packs (chapter01.pck, chapter02.pck, etc...) in the 'packs' forlder of the main game.

All the Mega links seems to be okay. 'Cause last time there was a problem where the chapter pack was remane to something else. I just checked the Mega links, no problem there.
Ty I quickly find the way. Started to playing. Is this game has no sounds or I couldnt find to open it ? Thank you for answering btw.

Quick advice; text sizes are small for me. You can add a setting to increase text sizes if its not hard for you

Reactions: NephiLongbottom

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OrderOfTheWhiteRose-0.4.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

colween

Oct 5, 2020
any complete game images? i cant run this game =/
I'm confused, i downloaded all the chapters and put them into the packs folder but only 2 show up in the selection window?
should i add all the chapter packs all at once? or 1 by 1
Hello, I see I'm not the only one having hard time to make it run.
I also also downloaded all chapters and put them in "packs" and nothing is showing in-game.
I even renamed the chapter01 to match the config/resource-list.json but no luck...
I can't get the game to detect the packs in my Win 11 PC. I suspected a system compatibility issue so I tried on an older one with Win 10 and all chapters are detected! I don't know if it's a coincidence, but it works.
I can finally try the game!

Reactions: NephiLongbottom

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Was hoping for some ntr but it seems there isn't any :( the game looks good, wish ntr was in it tho

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Was hoping for some ntr but it seems there isn't any :( the game looks good, wish ntr was in it tho
The netorare tag is needed to avoid certain members of this site from mental breakdown due to accidentally downloading and playing this game, which featured a "gangbang" sex scenes involving a male NPC ( and his clones ) and a female NPC ( they are a couple btw ), that technically make it "ntr" because the scene does not involve the MC, unfortunately at the expense of other members who are fairly reasonable and mature enough about it. No one has the energy to constantly argue what is "ntr" and what is not yada yada, so the netorare tags pretty much bring peace to this thread.

And that concludes the history lesson of the day:p.

Muhdik007

Oct 6, 2020
I put the packs in the packs folder yet the main story are still empty, the game cant even detect the packs, 10/10 would play again.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I put the packs in the packs folder yet the main story are still empty, the game cant even detect the packs, 10/10 would play again.
Your game files should look something similar like below inside Windows Explorer except maybe the background color is not black, assuming you are using Windows 10, probably Windows 11 looks different ( I never use it so I don't know ):
MainGameFolder.jpg
( Disclaimer: I renamed the exe and linux binaries from Project SS to OrderOfTheWhiteRose. So, you might see Project SS.exe & Project SS.pck, just ignore the "X86_64 File" you might not have it, it is for linux, for Windows only the exe file is important )
PacksFolder.jpg
( The packs files should be named exactly like above, the game will not recognize it if named differently. The last file is special01.pck which is the Special Christmas 2022 episode if I am not mistaken. )

NephiLongbottom

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
CHAPTER 12 is out!

Again, another long wait. And again sorry for that. I've been really busy the last few months it's hard to get the chapters done as fast as I would like. This one's longer than the last, I think currently the longest, so a bit action packed. And yes, unlike chapter 11, we have the "fun" action this time around. And this time it's our tough and lovely succubus: Sylhestra.

Cover Chapter 12.png

Give me a heads up if there are any issues. Also, this release might have typos and grammar fails that I missed, so feel free to point those out. So I can fix them. Enjoy!

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, I was interested but when I saw I need to download each chapter separately, I lost all interest. 12 separate downloads? That's ridiculous. What is this, flash games from 20 years ago? You need to consolidate and combine these episodes to have a chance to ever make more than $50 a month. Literally no one wants to download all this. You're already at a disadvantage using an obscure engine aside from unity, rpgm, or renpy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes