4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
tightbuns I suggest shortening the duration of your dissolves and pauses. The delays are so significant that I found them distracting: I frequently couldn't tell if my click had been registered, and I frequently couldn't tell if I needed to click to advance or if I was just waiting for a two- or three-second timer to elapse.

Personally, I think the current pace is laboriously slow, but if you want to preserve it as part of your artistic vision, I'd suggest showing an icon on screen either when the player needs to click to advance or when the player doesn't need to click, i.e. when a slow image sequence is playing.

I hope you found that criticism constructive; this is a really impressive initial release.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah what you're probably most irked by is the manual pauses I added after speech (thinking it would convey a character's internal dialogue taking place - It seemed to not have that effect haha)
Setting the pace and finding a good timing for transitions is one of my weaknesses, I admit. I often spent more time than necessary on certain parts, overthinking it perhaps. I'll take your advice to heart :)

If anyone wants to skip Minigame
*You can Chose to Win or Lose & See Both Scenes*

View attachment 3352602 View attachment 3352603 View attachment 3352604 View attachment 3352605
Thanks, that seems to be a very requested feature!
I'm re-releasing the game and updating the download links so that will probably break on that version, because no dog scene.
I'll have to say sorry to everyone for the mess :3

really nice game and I think the format is great, to not drag the VN for years and just focus on a couple of scenes.
said that I did wish to be able to add the old dude as well, so she can pick him as well or why not both if u play "correctly".
hopefully we get more games from this DEV.
Seeing how the game was received (beyond my expectations) -I've decided to continue with a sequel, and bring Maddie's story to its end, and THEN continue with the story I had planned for next.
Details in the public post on .

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice. still keep it simple. I think a lot of us enjoy those small stories instead of those neverending VN that spans for years.
this format is nice, so keep it like this even if u add more scenes.
and try to not add too many characters as that also tends to stretch the story too far from the eroticism.

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Why is Uncle problematic for patreon, isn't he the Uncle of Anon and not Maddie?
Only the Dixon content is iffy.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Why is Uncle problematic for patreon, isn't he the Uncle of Anon and not Maddie?
Only the Dixon content is iffy.
She calls him Uncle, which implies that Anon is her cousin, even though there isn't any hard evidence that Anon is Kristaps' son... He could be solely his wife's son.
Patreon doesn't like the slightest possibility of relation, thus it was removed from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if u can add string variables it can be used instead of a word
u initialize the string with "Kristaps"
later we just add a patch that overwrite the default word, from "Kristaps" to "Uncle Kristaps". done.
as for the bestiality, the patch need to be bigger to include the script and pics.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
if u can add string variables it can be used instead of a word
u initialize the string with "Kristaps"
later we just add a patch that overwrite the default word, from "Kristaps" to "Uncle Kristaps". done.
as for the bestiality, the patch need to be bigger to include the script and pics.
I removed the content from my game, but someone from Discord made an unofficial patch which is in OP now.

Reactions: baka

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
If anyone wants to skip Minigame
*You can Chose to Win or Lose & See Both Scenes*

View attachment 3352602 View attachment 3352603 View attachment 3352604 View attachment 3352605
Thanks, that seems to be a very requested feature!
I'm re-releasing the game and updating the download links so that will probably break on that version, because no dog scene.
I'll have to say sorry to everyone for the mess :3
I have updated the mod that included both versions

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
Very cool game, great start even if it's a bit short. But great animation and hot pictures. Please stay tuned. (y) (y)

Reactions: tightbuns
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes