4.50 star(s) 23 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 3348076

Overview:
Accompany Maddie in this short story, as she attempts to shed the aura of horniness thrust upon her by a recurring dream that always leaves her wanting for more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2024-02-12
Developer: tightbuns - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Fantastic game Tightbuns, cant wait to see more from you.

while playing i was hoping part way threw there was gonna be a second night were the dog fully smashes her and maybe sex happens on that night with the dude, like a build-up night.

and id like to see the girl model again shes hot def a keeper for future games

Last edited:

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
tightbuns Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Besty and Patreon. You should make a Subscribestar account..

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Hey Bob69, thanks so much!

Interracial tag? Is there another/third guy (black) involved who is not shown in the screenshots??
There's not a black guy in there, it's just a dark figure that's basically Anon dream fucking her. Only its cock is Anon's skin color, for visibility's sake. I guess I could have made that black too but that would give me lighting headaches. I wanted to have the cock be clearly visible as it slipped in and out. The game is dark enough already with all the night scenes.

What's going on with her butthole in that second preview picture?
Welp, Maddie like to use all her holes. And I guess I could have shaped it better haha

some pretty important peeps had great dreams.
thanks for the sharing and Godspeed with your projects, tightbuns.
cheers.
Thanks so much :)

Really fun game. I hope you develop a sequel or several :) A lesbian family member could be fun.

I'm not telling you how to go about supporting your project, but you may run into difficulties with Patreon due to some of the components of your game. You might be well served with a SubscribeStar page.
Best wishes.
There will for sure be more to come!
Thank you so much for the feedback :)

YOU NAILED IT!!!!!!
Main picture..... Tells a story on its own.... Brilliant!!
sadly... There's no more releases... :cry:
More Devs should do this, and make a short little summin to show that they actually capable of making a game. As it stands, I'd be interested in your next project and open to support it just based on what I've just played. Good Job.
I'll be whipping up a concept for the next game in the near term. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Hey Bob69, thanks so much!
You're saying subscribe star because you think Patreon would kick me off because of that dry hump dog scene?
Dogs try to do that shit all the time lmao. I don't think that's bestiality. He did cum though so maybe that would be an issue?

There's not a black guy in there, it's just a dark figure that's basically Anon dream fucking her. Only its cock is Anon's skin color, for visibility's sake. I guess I could have made that black too but that would give me lighting headaches. I wanted to have the cock be clearly visible as it slipped in and out. The game is dark enough already with all the night scenes.

Welp, Maddie like to use all her holes. And I guess I could have shaped it better haha

Yes. Kick the dog in the groin enough times, and he'll give up.

Thanks so much :)

There will for sure be more to come!
Same question as for Bob69. Do you think I should go to SubStar because of the dog dry humping scene? I didn't think it would count as bestiality.
Thank you so much for the feedback :)

I'll be whipping up a concept for the next game in the near term. Thanks for the feedback!
Dear tightbuns,

I'd be concerned about Patreon due to the presence of the dog as well as because of the family members. They don't seem to have much of a sense of humor, let's say :) I've seen developers taking in thousands a month suddenly have their accounts closed after years because Patreon found something objectionable, like the incest angle, and they couldn't appeal, no warning, no second chances. Also, it will limit whatever future creations you have.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnlyADream-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 1, 2020
Game completely freezes after one of the first animations (just after she gets slapped on the ass and you get the writing "mmmhhh").

Is this happening to others ? I tried a few things but it seems impossible to get further than this point.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Yep, this is short but also awesome. Not a big fan of mini games but these were ok for me. Love the story. Maddie is nicely shaped though for my taste sometimes a bit too exaggerated. But what the heck, I'm in love.
Great 1st attempt... congrats dev (y)

PS. If you continue to use animals in your stories either consider dumping patreon or have 'somebody' patch sensitive content.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 112: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 145: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 299: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text['"Alright, so the second one, and the..."'] size 40 at transform:
                                                                         ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 363: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "Stairs conquered!" style "minigame_announce" at transform:
                                                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 449: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "I'd appreciate any form of support, and feedback, so that I can continue getting better at creating games like this :)" style "feedbackpls" at transform:
                                                                                                                                                                  ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Feb 12 23:24:54 2024
I'm having this error when opening
This happens when you run the game?

That's really odd because I haven't seen a similar issue. I can see that code is from the stairs minigame, and the credits screen. It's like ren'py thinks 'transform' can't be used in that context, even though there's 27 other statements like that in the code.

Can you elaborate on this so we can attempt to solve it?
Btw as a dragon ball fan from childhood, I think your avatar is hilarious :D

Game completely freezes after one of the first animations (just after she gets slapped on the ass and you get the writing "mmmhhh").

Is this happening to others ? I tried a few things but it seems impossible to get further than this point.
Did you press the red hand on her right butt cheek to slap her more? You have to spank that horny ass, my friend.

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
It seems that the d_maddie_pool_balls_insert_closeup_backcam#2_06 Loop wasnt implemented in game

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
It seems that the d_maddie_pool_balls_insert_closeup_backcam#2_06 Loop wasnt implemented in game
Hey! Which version did you download?
I just checked and the whole of the pool table scene runs fine for me on PC

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This was hot & fun ! Really well done in every aspect, at least to me.
I look out for your next projects (that hopefully will come...)
THX for this one !

Reactions: tightbuns

Justaflynn

May 20, 2022
Wow, those models were very impressive. Even more impressive that this is your first game. The close ups on penetration, in particular, were fantastic. Your attention to detail really shows and it made those scenes so much better.

Maddie's body is also fantastic. I love her puffy nipples. Please keep doing those nipples on your future models, it's really hot. They'd look great on boobs of all sizes. Puffy nipples don't get enough love in VNs, so it's much appreciated.

My only complaint with Maddie is that her face looked a little oddly proportioned. Her forehead and her head size, in general, felt a bit too big compared to her smaller nose and other facial features. The hairstyle might have contributed to this too. Also, some of her expressions were a little overly exagerrated. Careful on going too over-the-top on expressions because it can make her look cartoonish and a little weird, at times.

I also wanted to thank you for giving Maddie cute feet and including them in a lot of your scenes. Not sure if you're a foot guy yourself, but I appreciate the extra effort of including her feet in the shots when possible.

Overall, this was a really impressive demonstration of your skills. I'm excited to see what your next project entails. If it has the same level of quality and detail that you showed in this game, I'm sure it'll be very popular.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Dear tightbuns,

I'd be concerned about Patreon due to the presence of the dog as well as because of the family members. They don't seem to have much of a sense of humor, let's say :) I've seen developers taking in thousands a month suddenly have their accounts closed after years because Patreon found something objectionable, like the incest angle, and they couldn't appeal, no warning, no second chances. Also, it will limit whatever future creations you have.
Removed all of that from the game <3

Wow, those models were very impressive. Even more impressive that this is your first game. The close ups on penetration, in particular, were fantastic. Your attention to detail really shows and it made those scenes so much better.

Maddie's body is also fantastic. I love her puffy nipples. Please keep doing those nipples on your future models, it's really hot. They'd look great on boobs of all sizes. Puffy nipples don't get enough love in VNs, so it's much appreciated.

My only complaint with Maddie is that her face looked a little oddly proportioned. Her forehead and her head size, in general, felt a bit too big compared to her smaller nose and other facial features. The hairstyle might have contributed to this too. Also, some of her expressions were a little overly exagerrated. Careful on going too over-the-top on expressions because it can make her look cartoonish and a little weird, at times.

I also wanted to thank you for giving Maddie cute feet and including them in a lot of your scenes. Not sure if you're a foot guy yourself, but I appreciate the extra effort of including her feet in the shots when possible.

Overall, this was a really impressive demonstration of your skills. I'm excited to see what your next project entails. If it has the same level of quality and detail that you showed in this game, I'm sure it'll be very popular.
Thanks so much for sharing a detailed opinion!
It's very encouraging to hear that. Haha I love those nips too! Although feet don't float my boat, they'll certainly stay in my renders where sensible :3
Yes, the hairstyle makes her head appear bigger, I agree. Also, her face as a whole is a bit smaller as well, I actually went out of my way to make her face smaller :) I'll work on that, hitting proper proportions, in the future. Also the slightly upturned nose seems to be an issue for some people haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Justaflynn
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah, it seems it will be an issue, several people have told me so now. I guess I'll have to remove that part, and then a patch will pop up somewhere from the depths of the internet. At least technically there's no incest because Kristaps might not be Anon's father :)
Thanks for your thoughts!

Thanks so much for sharing a detailed opinion!
It's very encouraging to hear that. Haha I love those nips too! Although feet don't float my boat, they'll certainly stay in my renders where sensible :3
Yes, the hairstyle makes her head appear bigger, I agree. Also, her face as a whole is a bit smaller as well, I actually went out of my way to make her face smaller :) I'll work on that, hitting proper proportions, in the future. Also the slightly upturned nose seems to be an issue for some people haha
Dear tightbuns,

Removing that sounds good if you want to stay on Patreon. If so fan or random person make a patch or mod to your game including forbidden content, you can't help that. Certainly the Patreon T and S team do come on these forums looking for linked content from the creator, but again, if it's not in your game and a fan modifies or patches your game, you don't have any control over that.

Thanks again for a fun game - I even liked the inclusion of the mini games to add a little challenge to the visual novel aspect. Just waiting for a sweaty lesbian to hop in bed with a masturbating Maddie ;-p

Reactions: tightbuns

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Hey! Which version did you download?
I just checked and the whole of the pool table scene runs fine for me on PC
The MEGA.
I can see that the d_maddie_pool_balls_insert_closeup_backcam loop is not referenced in image_defines.rpy, only the undercam and suckle.
The scene runs fine, just noticed that those images are not implemented.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
The MEGA.
I can see that the d_maddie_pool_balls_insert_closeup_backcam loop is not referenced in image_defines.rpy, only the undercam and suckle.
The scene runs fine, just noticed that those images are not implemented.
OH, right thought you were getting a missing scene error.
Yeah that one scene was tossed can't remember why.
I forgot to clean up before release, even forgot to set an icon for the game :x
Whoopsie!

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
is the dev a woman? cuz i feel like the dev had a bit of a unique take on this female protag/male domination genre. the female MC felt more alive and male side characters were much less hornier than usual.

Reactions: Draethar
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes