4.50 star(s) 23 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty good, a little short but good. there arent enough games with horny af female characters. i thought the pool ball masturbation scene was really good, maybe because it reminded me of a Adriana Chechik scene.

Reactions: tightbuns
Oct 8, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 112: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 145: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the add statement.
    add "bg_0_gblur_2" at transform:
                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 299: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text['"Alright, so the second one, and the..."'] size 40 at transform:
                                                                         ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 363: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "Stairs conquered!" style "minigame_announce" at transform:
                                                                   ^
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 449: 'transform' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    text "I'd appreciate any form of support, and feedback, so that I can continue getting better at creating games like this :)" style "feedbackpls" at transform:
                                                                                                                                                                  ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Feb 12 23:24:54 2024
I'm having this error when opening

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
bro this game models good for sure, and in my opinion a bit of waste with the mc nose ideas, could do more nose fucking but its good bro keep the perfectly work!

Edit:Btw bro if you thinking doing a full history of it, It would be a good idea if you consider doing a ntr with the old grandpa would open more options and routes to playe. Anyways you did a great work dude!!

Last edited:

madcap46

Jun 29, 2019
great story ,great animations,could be a little brighter but ok. keep up the great work ,looking forward to more. dog was funny, old man was good ,anon needs bigger cock to really stretch maddie out. Is norman the black dude in the shower? need more of maddie dreams. lol

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Excellent, for a first attempt or a fifth. Watch out that those facial expressions don't get out of hand, and might just be personal preference, but Narrator shouldn't have a title in my opinion. Chuckled when I saw "tightbuns" narrating the story :BootyTime:
I particularly liked the facial expressions, yet i agreed, don't overdo it! I'd prefer fewer inserts with the face, but a few more carefully done full pictures of her facial expressions intermitted instead.

Apr 7, 2019
Really fun game. I hope you develop a sequel or several :) A lesbian family member could be fun.

I'm not telling you how to go about supporting your project, but you may run into difficulties with Patreon due to some of the components of your game. You might be well served with a SubscribeStar page.

Best wishes.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
More Devs should do this, and make a short little summin to show that they actually capable of making a game. As it stands, I'd be interested in your next project and open to support it just based on what I've just played. Good Job.

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Where is the rock?
I realize I should have made it that it straight up starts glowing if you don't find it for long enough haha.
It's on ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the sex scenes only dog & boy or is there one with uncle?
There's only a spanking scene with Kristaps

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes