• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so predictions and analysis.

the old dude is not taking advantages of her, instead he spank her and send her home.
so, how to make him to more? what could lead to that?

one solution is that "magic dream" thing. something is not right and it start to make her have dreams of the father.
she will find herself trying to seduce him, but in the same time she is conflicted, a lot. because she want the younger dude.

another is that the "magic dream" fucked up something and the younger dude start to have dreams that includes the father as well.
that leads to all kinds of scenes where he father spies and the younger dude willingly try to tell the father he is welcome to join.
and one night, he put a blindfold on her and the father switch places and the game is on.

Last edited:
Reactions: tightbuns

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
What's going on with her butthole in that second preview picture?
It's craving dick, that's what.

I wanted to translate into our own language for this game that I like to play. And decided to share it and let people benefit from it. I try to keep it up to date as much as I can with each update. Maybe if the comment is pinned, it can reach more people. Thanks to tightbuns for giving us such a game.

Only a Dream [v1.0] [tightbuns] - Turkish Translations (Türkçe çeviri) v1.0 (GUNCEL)
Kudos on your initiative.
If you want, I can include your translation in an updated version of the game, there's someone making a russian translation and I'll be including it as well. I'd give you full credit, of course.
let me know <3

so predictions and analysis.

the old dude is not taking advantages of her, instead he spank her and send her home.
so, how to make him to more? what could lead to that?

one solution is that "magic dream" thing. something is not right and it start to make her have dreams of the father.
she will find herself trying to seduce him, but in the same time she is conflicted, a lot. because she want the younger dude.

another is that the "magic dream" fucked up something and the younger dude start to have dreams that includes the father as well.
that leads to all kinds of scenes where he father spies and the younger dude willingly try to tell the father he is welcome to join.
and one night, he put a blindfold on her and the father switch places and the game is on.
It's true he *just* spanked her, but there's no telling what he'd do if he's repeatedly exposed to her, and vice versa :)
Both good motives though!

Jan 10, 2018
It's craving dick, that's what.

Kudos on your initiative.
If you want, I can include your translation in an updated version of the game, there's someone making a russian translation and I'll be including it as well. I'd give you full credit, of course.
let me know <3

It's true he *just* spanked her, but there's no telling what he'd do if he's repeatedly exposed to her, and vice versa :)
Both good motives though!

Of course . I would be happy about that. :D

jbr151

Jul 31, 2023
It seems darkassasin made an Android port for this game almost a week ago. Could it be added here? I know people have been asking for one.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
This is a great game. Love the story - it can lead to all sorts of sexual events.

The only problem I see in the game is that the boy that did the ritual should be ugly as fuck, like his father.
Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Maddie would fall for him anyway if he looks as he does now.

xeris89

Feb 25, 2019
This is a great game. Love the story - it can lead to all sorts of sexual events.

The only problem I see in the game is that the boy that did the ritual should be ugly as fuck, like his father.
Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Maddie would fall for him anyway if he looks as he does now.
It's heavily implied that he is her cousin in the original storyline before the developer had to make things Patreon compliant. So they didn't get together due to familial relationship, not lack of attraction.

But even in a squeaky clean Patreon storyline there could be plot devices to keep them separated like other romantic commitments or parental interference. No one has to be fugly, but I think the uncle will fill that role going forward for those that have that fetish.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I downloaded the patch. Comparing the downloaded scripts with those already in the game folder I find that they are identical. Can anyone explain why?
Is it a patch or not?

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Please android port please :((
Android please
Android port please and thank you
It seems darkassasin made an Android port for this game almost a week ago. Could it be added here? I know people have been asking for one.
Official Android port added to original post.

I downloaded the patch. Comparing the downloaded scripts with those already in the game folder I find that they are identical. Can anyone explain why?
Is it a patch or not?
If you downloaded the game before content was removed, then they would be the same, yes.
Did you download both recently?

Reactions: sudolink

sudolink

Feb 14, 2024
So with the android port out, here's the modded i & b version of it.

I also modified the official walkthrough to include the added content.

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
If you downloaded the game before content was removed, then they would be the same, yes.
Did you download both recently?
I downloaded the patch this morning, while I had downloaded the game on February 12 as soon as it was released.
I did not check if the game had been updated in the meantime.
The OP where I downloaded the game...
1708524445679.png

tightbuns

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I downloaded the patch this morning, while I had downloaded the game on February 12 as soon as it was released.
I did not check if the game had been updated in the meantime.
The OP where I downloaded the game...
View attachment 3374160
Yeah then you essentially already have the i&b patch/mod, that's all there is to it. If you redownload the game now, that content would be gone and you'd have to use that patch. Game was re-released due to Patreon rules.

GioBol by the way, thanks for translating the game into Italian!

Last edited:
Reactions: xeris89 and GioBol
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes