• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

mrghost

Mar 18, 2018
I need help guys. I can't play this game bc I can't pass this scene... How to fix ? (I've tried opera and crome)

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Are you saying you don't have the option to chat with them during the day?
Same thing for me. The only office girl I can chat with is Sarah. Every other drop to strangers every morning.
Like the game, a bit grindy, but that is ok. The only thing I would prefer at this point is having numerical values for stats.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Are Jenny and Stella mutually exclusive? Because after I talked to Jenny, Stella never shows up as an option to talk to any more.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Two bugs to report @RudeboyUK

Some of Stella's IMs had Sarah's avatar/pic in the corner. I didn't make note of which ones, sorry, but a quick replay would make it obvious.

I saved my game (to disk) as soon as I got the "That's all there is in this current version!" message in the previous release. When I picked up where I left off in this release, that message stayed on the screen the entire game. Sadly for me, it was the only save I had :(, so now I'm not sure if there's any further content.

But I checked the images and saw lots of Stella pics I never saw in the game... I'm assuming those can only be seen if I start over and get them at earlier stages of friendship?

The only content I seem to be missing despite playing 20+ days without anything new are these pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any hint to what I'm missing?
Ah! I'll check Stella's IMs, they are all in one place so should be easy to locate the errors.

And I'll look at that message, that should only appear on the bedroom screen.

The Stella pics might all be random SMSs you receive after being downtown, I don't have an achievement related to them so they could well be outstanding when you hit current 'end game'

Those pics I added a long time back but the code isn't there for them yet. They are related to the memory effecting plants. I should probably finish that off as it's only a few lines of code :)

I need help guys. I can't play this game bc I can't pass this scene... How to fix ? (I've tried opera and crome)
How odd, the code looks fine. Are you using a save from a previous version? If so try clicking on the Reset Arrays link on the left menu. That should rebuild them and hopefully fix that error.

Are Jenny and Stella mutually exclusive? Because after I talked to Jenny, Stella never shows up as an option to talk to any more.
No they should not be, but I've seen that happen here too. Still working on why.

splinedust

Jul 19, 2017
Sarah disappeared for me on the latest build around day 29. I hadn't gone in to talk with her yet because I was grinding out the other two girls first.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Two bugs to report @RudeboyUK

I saved my game (to disk) as soon as I got the "That's all there is in this current version!" message in the previous release. When I picked up where I left off in this release, that message stayed on the screen the entire game. Sadly for me, it was the only save I had :(, so now I'm not sure if there's any further content.
Rereading that now I think I misunderstood the issue. Using the Reset Array's link from the left menu should fix this. It will reset all the achievements but, if I've caught them all, they should all re-pop for you as you continue playing.
Actually there may still be a slight issue in that is might still think you have all the achievements so show the message, however the actual achievement screen should be correct.

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
Are you saying you don't have the option to chat with them during the day?
Yes, i have not. I use Chrome, but i tried Firefox - no chat too. In version 1.10 chat was there but disappeared in one moment. But 1.11 and 1.12 chats was there for first couple of days, then they are gone. And relations drops to "stranger" every night.

Edit: i mean all office girls just don't n there in the office to talk, only pop up first events in the cabinet - relations go up, but after night they go back to "stranger"

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Yes, i have not. I use Chrome, but i tried Firefox - no chat too. In version 1.10 chat was there but disappeared in one moment. But 1.11 and 1.12 chats was there for first couple of days, then they are gone. And relations drops to "stranger" every night.

Edit: i mean all office girls just don't n there in the office to talk, only pop up first events in the cabinet - relations go up, but after night they go back to "stranger"
OK cool. I believe I have tracked down the problem. Will work it in with the next version I'm chipping away at as we speak :)

Twice

May 7, 2017
seems i can't trigger any story with stella or jenny
just talk everyday no other options
and there are boss?

from what i see on img folder
it seems im already unlock it all

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
seems i can't trigger any story with stella or jenny
just talk everyday no other options
and there are boss?

from what i see on img folder
it seems im already unlock it all
If you have the two achievements for 50% with Jenny and Stella then yes, you have seen their stories so far...

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New Release:
32MB

Not quite as significant as the previous release, however made a good few structural changes to the game to better vacillate it's completion. Also that means to expect some fresh bugs as I could well have broken something!

I would advise starting a new game, however if you wish to risk with an old save be sure to run the 'Refresh Arrays' option in the help menu.

Significant Changes:

Added more variety to VisChat
Added additional level descriptions to player stats
Finished implementing Purple Volcano, now boosts horniness by up to 20 points for each event.
Additional code to prevent Office Mates from becoming un-chatable
Adjusted SMSs from Office Mates so they don't all come at the same time
Chatting with the Online Girl now increases your horniness
Added additional SMSs for 'kink'
Added new story section for Online Girl and tidied up some of the VisChat code to use the screen more.
Adjusted increases in girl horniness for Flirt and Talk Dirty to better reward those activities.
Reworked the overly complex hypnotic flowers section to a far simpler codebase and extended it from 3 to 6 pictures.
Fixed (hopefully) bug where girls would disappear from the office without reason.
Fixed incorrect assignment of Sarah's phone icon to Stella's messages.
Adjusted the costs for talking to the Online Girl by about half.

RB

henkat

May 2, 2017
And what was the text for the bug when sleeping?
Error: <<girlSMStits>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined)

and chat error after "talk dirty" something about horny03 missing

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Error: <<girlSMStits>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined)

and chat error after "talk dirty" something about horny03 missing
Cheers I'll look into those.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes