3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the last achievement - engaged - what am I supposed to do?
Hmm, that should kick in pretty early on. First time the Online Girls horniness hits about 80 and her openness is over 75 you should get an SMS alert in bed.

Nov 23, 2017
Ah yes, i suppose if you already have the hard work done they will just fire the next time you chat. What was the last part from Sarah you saw? Have you met her at the gym yet?
No, I have not met her at the gym yet. Been going to the gym, but she has never shown up there. Last thing I think that happened with her was just getting her number, and that was from the last version, don't think I've seen anything from her since then.

Reactions: RealAhab

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
No, I have not met her at the gym yet. Been going to the gym, but she has never shown up there. Last thing I think that happened with her was just getting her number, and that was from the last version, don't think I've seen anything from her since then.
What level is your Stamina at?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
@DamienPascal82 Try this HTML file:

You will need to chat with Sarah one time, this should trigger the SMS with her photo again. After that she should appear down at the gym when you take a full workout. Let me know how it goes, and thanks for the help! :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Nov 23, 2017
@DamienPascal82 Try this HTML file:

You will need to chat with Sarah one time, this should trigger the SMS with her photo again. After that she should appear down at the gym when you take a full workout. Let me know how it goes, and thanks for the help! :)
When I hit chat after talking with her I got this:

>">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.args is undefined

You enter Sarah's office and she smiles as you approach.
Morning Damien.
You update Sarah on the status of your ongoing projects.
>">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.args is undefined >'>>">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.args is undefined

I can go to return from Desk from it, but after it I don't get a SMS from her, and I get an extra error line if I hit flirt there as well. Found that out when I tried it a second time.

Edit: I tried resetting arrays, no change.

I get the same errors if I chat and flirt with Stella and Jenny.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, somehow that change has broken the whole chat system, which is impressive as i didn't touch it :/ This will take some time to work out.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Nice Rudeboy your a game developer now ;). Downloading game now to give it a try. For that new link you posted an hour ago is that on the original post or can I just click that link and it contains the full game?

ah never mind just noticed the link said patch.

Found a typo/misspelling. During your first conversation with Riley She says "Aww, That's so sweet Bob." but you spelled it as sweat.

Chatted with Sarah the boss for the first time and I got this:

>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

You enter Sarah's office and she smiles as you approach.
Morning Bob.
You update Sarah on the status of your ongoing projects.
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined>'>>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; white-space: nowrap;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
Flirt
Return to your desk

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Ok figured it out. I was creating the fix on my linux laptop and Twine had reverted to the Harlowe story format!

Please try this new patch:

Reactions: scarfer

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Nice Rudeboy your a game developer now ;). Downloading game now to give it a try. For that new link you posted an hour ago is that on the original post or can I just click that link and it contains the full game?

ah never mind just noticed the link said patch.

Found a typo/misspelling. During your first conversation with Riley She says "Aww, That's so sweet Bob." but you spelled it as sweat.
Cheers, fixed that one now. As for the main error, see the new patch above.

Oh and yes, figured I'd get myself a badge ;)

Nov 23, 2017
Ok figured it out. I was creating the fix on my linux laptop and Twine had reverted to the Harlowe story format!

Please try this new patch:
It did work this time, but an error did show up on the screen when I met Sarah at the gym. It didn't keep me from going to talk to her, but thought I should still tell you about it:

A good place to pump iron, and do some people watching.
Quick Circut
Full Workout You spot your boss Sarah working out in a corner of the gym. Go and talk to her.
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>

Head home early

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is it possible to have all 3 folders and 1 file (fonts, images, sound) in 1 folder called 'Online Girl'?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Is it possible to have all 3 folders and 1 file (fonts, images, sound) in 1 folder called 'Online Girl'?
Strangely that will be a little tricky with how I have my dev set up, but I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Actually did a bit of rejigging and should be find going forward. Cheers for the idea.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
It did work this time, but an error did show up on the screen when I met Sarah at the gym. It didn't keep me from going to talk to her, but thought I should still tell you about it:

A good place to pump iron, and do some people watching.
Quick Circut
Full Workout You spot your boss Sarah working out in a corner of the gym. Go and talk to her.
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>

Head home early
Oops yup, a leftover from my original implementation. Removed from dev now and as you say shouldn't cause any issues.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm at 863 openess and 551 horniness, still nothing.
Curious, that's the very first Sext session so it has no other requirements than those. You've never had a conversation with her where she is in her underwear?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
New release:

47MB

Notable Updates:
  • Added second sext session.
  • Removed chance for friendship to decay with office girl once they are at maximum friendship.
  • Fractionally reduced chance of stat decay for the player
  • Fixed a potential bug if the player never went downtown whilst the Online Girl is on a trip.
  • Added Sarah Story part 3
  • Calming now has the correct screen border on the image
  • Changed screen size for story elements from fixed to 50%
  • Added Stella Story part 9
  • Added Online Girl Story 3 to line up with Stella Story 9.5

Quite a few extra bits this time I feel. And some free bugs no doubt.

If using an old save be sure to head into the help screen and at least run the Fix Achievements link.
This will reset all the achievements and add the new ones, so they will re-pop for you but your story progress will carry over.

@Eoin @N7 If you could update the OP please.
updated op
sorry i didn't get any alerts of this.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes