• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Below is the error I get on the end of VisMe, none of the images show during the WATCH stages. Curious, during the chat it said she played with her boobs, but only showed a head shot. This may be due to an old save it allowed. Not sure and hate regrinding back to where I was.

VisMe

Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined

Keep Watching
Close down VisMe

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Error: <<girlSMStits>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property '0' of undefined)
Think I have that one sorted now. Will test and release a patch as it's a pretty bad one!

and chat error after "talk dirty" something about horny03 missing
Wow, that must have been lying around for a while without anyone noticing, I guess the new flower is raising her anger higher than was ever possible before. Will get that fixed.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Below is the error I get on the end of VisMe, none of the images show during the WATCH stages. Curious, during the chat it said she played with her boobs, but only showed a head shot. This may be due to an old save it allowed. Not sure and hate regrinding back to where I was.
Ah the boob thing is because I added a couple of extra images that have a chance to appear, I'll modify that text to be more generic!

As for the Watch, I can't reproduce that error here. Seems to work fine for me. (The screen shot didn't show so maybe there was more information in that)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I guess it was the old save. You added a bunch of new content in earlier play, that changes lots of things. I did the reset array, but I was on Day 57 and it gave me a new beginning with Riley in chat. Might as well begin again and hopefully you won't remake the earlier days too much. Unfortunately, with all the games I run through it will take time to get through this again. It kills me because it gets boring doing the same hundreds of clicks to get to something new.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I guess it was the old save. You added a bunch of new content in earlier play, that changes lots of things. I did the reset array, but I was on Day 57 and it gave me a new beginning with Riley in chat. Might as well begin again and hopefully you won't remake the earlier days too much. Unfortunately, with all the games I run through it will take time to get through this again. It kills me because it gets boring doing the same hundreds of clicks to get to something new.
Resetting the arrays will indeed get the story part to fire again in some cases. However as you already have the stats they should all fall into place within a few days of play. At least that was the idea of that hack, but yes it's a hack. Always a chance with an Alpha I'm afraid. That said I can't see me rejigging the opening of the game in anyway that will break it going forward, and I have all the cogs in place I need now, so this should, maybe, be the last time I need to add anything that will break saves. Maybe.....

Reactions: Bobber Tail

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Please add this patched HTML to your install, it should fix the issues with the nighttime SMS and a couple of other things that came up:

Reactions: nad destroyer

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Might have been asked but how do I increase stats
Communication: Minimal
Stamina: Minimal
Concentration: Minimal

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Might have been asked but how do I increase stats
Communication: Minimal
Stamina: Minimal
Concentration: Minimal
On day 14 the Online Girl should go on a business trip. At this point the downtown area opens up and you can find locations there to increase each of these stats. (And maybe have some fun events)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
On day 14 the Online Girl should go on a business trip. At this point the downtown area opens up and you can find locations there to increase each of these stats. (And maybe have some fun events)
I go to the GYM but no matter what workout option I choose from, the Stamina drops to low and if I socialize at the bar Communication drops to low

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I go to the GYM but no matter what workout option I choose from, the Stamina drops to low and if I socialize at the bar Communication drops to low
Try to build one stats at the time, go 1 week full Gym, then 1 week full Bar and so on. Btw always choose the 2nd option cuz it adds +10 of that stats.

Reactions: RudeboyUK
Nov 23, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, stat decay is a bit of a pain, but not so bad once you get used to it. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of it.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New release:

47MB

Notable Updates:
  • Added second sext session.
  • Removed chance for friendship to decay with office girl once they are at maximum friendship.
  • Fractionally reduced chance of stat decay for the player
  • Fixed a potential bug if the player never went downtown whilst the Online Girl is on a trip.
  • Added Sarah Story part 3
  • Calming now has the correct screen border on the image
  • Changed screen size for story elements from fixed to 50%
  • Added Stella Story part 9
  • Added Online Girl Story 3 to line up with Stella Story 9.5

Quite a few extra bits this time I feel. And some free bugs no doubt.

If using an old save be sure to head into the help screen and at least run the Fix Achievements link.
This will reset all the achievements and add the new ones, so they will re-pop for you but your story progress will carry over.

@Eoin @N7 If you could update the OP please.

Nov 23, 2017
I triggered Stella's new story and Online Girl's new story almost immediately after loading a new save and resetting the arrays, but Sarah's story does not seem to be triggering for some reason. She's at the same level of affection as Stella and Jenny.

Reactions: RealAhab

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I triggered Stella's new story and Online Girl's new story almost immediately after loading a new save and resetting the arrays, but Sarah's story does not seem to be triggering for some reason. She's at the same level of affection as Stella and Jenny.
Ah yes, i suppose if you already have the hard work done they will just fire the next time you chat. What was the last part from Sarah you saw? Have you met her at the gym yet?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes