3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

MoralBlackHole

Aug 9, 2017
@MoralBlackHole

Try this version of the HTML:
I've taken it mid dev so it might break something else, but hopefully not!
Apologies, I didn't realise that you were the dev! Enjoying the game, but you know how people liek to criticise the things that they love XD.

Using cheats, I set my Communication to 100. It's probably decayed a little, but on the patch you created, I'm now passing 'Talk Business' 100% of the time, 'Chat' about 2/3 times, and 'Flirt' is 50/50. So definitely an improvement, thank you!

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Apologies, I didn't realise that you were the dev! Enjoying the game, but you know how people liek to criticise the things that they love XD.

Using cheats, I set my Communication to 100. It's probably decayed a little, but on the patch you created, I'm now passing 'Talk Business' 100% of the time, 'Chat' about 2/3 times, and 'Flirt' is 50/50. So definitely an improvement, thank you!
Excellent, that sounds far closer to the sort of spread I would like.

And as your say, you only take time to criticise something you want to be better :)

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New Release a12

30MB

Reworked the office girl chat once again (further than I did in the patch) so now it's working as I intended.
Added a fair amount of content for Stella so she is also now at 50% completion, including her story and random SMSs (20 of them)
Minor adjustments to the UI based on feedback.

I think my next focus will be providing more feedback to the player for all the events in the game, so when a chat fails, or after you hit the gym you have a better idea of why you failed, or how much you improved.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
im wondering since ur saying 50% completion does that mean this will be a really short game ?

hmm im glad it aint such a pain to hold ur irl comunication skills up a few days at the gym then its suddenly i miracle u can get words across :p

but i just thought the game seems alittle simple at its current state are u planing on adding more stuff that increse ur comunication? like if u stamina is at good and ur at the gym u can mingle and get stamina increse and a small comunication boost. or getting into a discusion whit somone at the libary. probly other things too but thats the 2 things i could think of now:p

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
im wondering since ur saying 50% completion does that mean this will be a really short game ?
Fairly yes, I normally end up with so much feature creep that I never get close to finishing stuff so i have a very clear goal with this game. That said 50% with one office girl is less than one 8th of the actual game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Nov 30, 2017
Once again I really liked this update. I love playing Twine games above most formats and this one really sticks out for me. Hoping that we'll end up getting even more intimate with the ladies!

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Fairly yes, I normally end up with so much feature creep that I never get close to finishing stuff so i have a very clear goal with this game. That said 50% with one office girl is less than one 8th of the actual game.
have u made other games b4?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
have u made other games b4?
Yes, one that a released called The Apartments, but I never finished it due to said feature creep and running into problems with the RAGS engine. Glad Twine is not giving me the same problems so far, plus it's far more potable. :)

Once again I really liked this update. I love playing Twine games above most formats and this one really sticks out for me. Hoping that we'll end up getting even more intimate with the ladies!
Thanks! Yup, much more to come. Playing the long game with the intimacy ;)

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so this game interests me, but I gotta ask about the content a bit.
The Mind Control tag is the thing that caught my eye, but so far the only thing that could be somewhat related to it was that plant that makes someone be forgetful. Is that the extent of that content or are there actual or more direct stuff planned?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Okay so this game interests me, but I gotta ask about the content a bit.
The Mind Control tag is the thing that caught my eye, but so far the only thing that could be somewhat related to it was that plant that makes someone be forgetful. Is that the extent of that content or are there actual or more direct stuff planned?
the plant will trigger "passive" mind controlling content.

to be honest, even with those flowers you don't really control her mind. so if you hate mind controlling you don't have to worry about it in this game!

Reactions: Gaboris

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Indeed. As @Daxter250 says, right now it's just the one flower that has an effect. More are planned, though all will be somewhat passive I believe right now.
And if you ignore the book on the flowers (as in actively ignore it with the option) you can opt out of the Mind Control aspect completely.

Reactions: Gaboris

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Nice work so far. But I think the skill deterioration is still too quick. I have a hard time keeping communications even at "low" when not "grinding" while concentration hardly seems to change at all. Maybe make it easier at least for the low levels and keep it harder at the higher ones?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Huh every time i get a sms with a picture it seems to not load the picture even after i re downloaded it o.o.....

ok not all of them some load.. lol

so far it seem everything form the rileysms\horn folder does not load properly for me o_O
If redownloading the game doesn't solve your problem I would suggest to find that particular file in the game folder and see if maybe the author had mistakenly put a space in the file name or named it a .jpg instead of .png. I find authors will often fail to check the types of files they put into the game against what file their code is intended to display.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
If redownloading the game doesn't solve your problem I would suggest to find that particular file in the game folder and see if maybe the author had mistakenly put a space in the file name or named it a .jpg instead of .png. I find authors will often fail to check the types of files they put into the game against what file their code is intended to display.
Thanks for trying to help, but that error was from a month ago, and about 6 versions. Not had any reports of image errors in a while.

Glaider

Jul 31, 2017
Every night relations with office girls drop to strangers, though no chat with them or content(

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
the plant will trigger "passive" mind controlling content.

to be honest, even with those flowers you don't really control her mind. so if you hate mind controlling you don't have to worry about it in this game!
Indeed. As @Daxter250 says, right now it's just the one flower that has an effect. More are planned, though all will be somewhat passive I believe right now.
And if you ignore the book on the flowers (as in actively ignore it with the option) you can opt out of the Mind Control aspect completely.
Weeell actually quite the opposite.
PROPER Mind Control, Transformations and quick/forced Corruption are my jam in games so I guess this one is not for me, but still nice concept so just keep up the good work. :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Two bugs to report @RudeboyUK

Some of Stella's IMs had Sarah's avatar/pic in the corner. I didn't make note of which ones, sorry, but a quick replay would make it obvious.

I saved my game (to disk) as soon as I got the "That's all there is in this current version!" message in the previous release. When I picked up where I left off in this release, that message stayed on the screen the entire game. Sadly for me, it was the only save I had :(, so now I'm not sure if there's any further content.

But I checked the images and saw lots of Stella pics I never saw in the game... I'm assuming those can only be seen if I start over and get them at earlier stages of friendship?

The only content I seem to be missing despite playing 20+ days without anything new are these pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any hint to what I'm missing?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes