3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
pics are working now with this update. pity though, there isn't much nudity yet. however, the game shows potential and is quite fun! got all the achievements. and damn, i hope there will be some content for that boss too in the future :p.

some tips and tricks: strength determines how much you can do during the working hours.
communication determines how often oyu can talk (and if it is successful during work).
concentration determines how long it will take 'till you have to retrain strength or communication i guess?
I think the game says that concentration allows you to still control yourself at higher arousal levels and not have to masturbate.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
pics are working now with this update. pity though, there isn't much nudity yet. however, the game shows potential and is quite fun! got all the achievements. and damn, i hope there will be some content for that boss too in the future :p.
I have a few other photo sets for the boss yes ;) Oh and nudity will come, but I don't want to blow my load too prematurely ;)

it looks promising but i went trugh those anchievements way to fast i think. 1-2h but its an alpha or something like that so i didnt expect more tho :D but 1 think i would want is the ability to respond to all texts since i wasnt able to respond until closer to the end which was pretty cool :D
Very much an Alpha so yes pretty short tight now. There are other things in the game that are not tied to achievements, but they are not important story elements. Things like random SMSs or lunch/downtown events.

I've upgraded the SMS system in the game as I've progressed with my knowledge of how Twine works. This is my first game in the engine so I'm improving as I go along. At some point I may well go back and redo some of the earlier SMSs :)

Who are the Women in this Game?
(Actors)
Online Girl: Riley Reid
Jenny: Jenny James
Stella: Stella Cox
Boss: Sarah James
Riley's Friend: Roxy Mendez

I think the game says that concentration allows you to still control yourself at higher arousal levels and not have to masturbate.
Correct. A high concentration allows you to better control your horniness, so you don't get locked out of just chatting with the Online Girl, or end up staring at your co-workers cleavages. Important as you also need to have highish horniness for other, one could argue more fun, options. ;)

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
so im wondering have u gotten an sceduale for releases or is just just for when u feel there is enugh to post? btw i know you just came whit an update but it got me excited for more :p

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
so im wondering have u gotten an sceduale for releases or is just just for when u feel there is enugh to post? btw i know you just came whit an update but it got me excited for more :p
Now that I seem to have gotten past most of the major bugs, and I have all the systems I believe I need I'll probably be focusing more on content related updates. So next will probably be wither when I have finished Jenny's storyline or hit 50% with Stella or Sarah. Although I should probably get back to adding more stuff for the Online Girl herself as she's probably the most under developed part of the game.

A lot comes down to what I feel like having my brain work on. Sometimes it's story, more often it is puzzling out how to do something new :D

Will probably be a week before I have another update ready in all honesty. But thanks for the keen interest! :)

Reactions: Anders Niet

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@RudeboyUK
List of typos/grammatical errors that I've noticed. You can find them using using the find/search function in your editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While this list is far from complete, they were the ones that were glaringly obvious to me. Hope this helps!

Also, I highly recommend you use/install a spellcheck. Most source code editors have them available.

Thanks for sharing your game with us!

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
Now that I seem to have gotten past most of the major bugs, and I have all the systems I believe I need I'll probably be focusing more on content related updates. So next will probably be wither when I have finished Jenny's storyline or hit 50% with Stella or Sarah. Although I should probably get back to adding more stuff for the Online Girl herself as she's probably the most under developed part of the game.

A lot comes down to what I feel like having my brain work on. Sometimes it's story, more often it is puzzling out how to do something new :D

Will probably be a week before I have another update ready in all honesty. But thanks for the keen interest! :)
yea im guessing making the story gets kinda boring if u already have the story in place and its just putting it into the codes and adding pics. while making a new system is kinda challenging since u have no idea what ur acualy doing then:p but a week aint that kinda short?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
@RudeboyUK
List of typos/grammatical errors that I've noticed. You can find them using using the find/search function in your editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While this list is far from complete, they were the ones that were glaringly obvious to me. Hope this helps!

Also, I highly recommend you use/install a spellcheck. Most source code editors have them available.

Thanks for sharing your game with us!
Cheers.

Yeah one of my biggest problems with the Twine editor is no inbuilt spellcheck (unless I'm missing it!)
When I have the time I copy my code over to Sublime and run a check but at this stage I haven't bothered too much. And yeah my British slips out sometimes though I try to type more American as it matches my setting closer in my mind.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, it's day 34 and all I can do is go to work and fail at talking to women. Am I missing something?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
yea im guessing making the story gets kinda boring if u already have the story in place and its just putting it into the codes and adding pics. while making a new system is kinda challenging since u have no idea what ur acualy doing then:p but a week aint that kinda short?
Adding story in Twine is super fast, and I have all the pictures I need, they just need cropping to fit the layouts I have and that's 20 seconds a pic at most ;) A fair bit will be implemented using the latest SMS system I setup so that makes it super simple. Assuming I do work on one of the office girls.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Never opened up for me. On Chrome on windows 10
Hmm, that's the second report of that. I can't think how it is failing as it's a hard coded event. Did the Online Girl go on a work trip starting that day?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
  • The old interactions from downtown now provide a stat boost of between 2 and 10 points as opposed to the 1-5 of previous versions of the game.
  • Stat decay has been further reduced. Hopefully hitting a better balance now.
That's good news, since you pretty much had to cheat before, for it not to be a massive pain in the ass.

MoralBlackHole

Aug 9, 2017
I had a great deal of fun with the game, but I agree with some of the other commentators. Even on this newest build, the stat decay is irksome, particularly given how you can't see any concrete values.

I don't know if there has been any content added yet for the work colleagues, but I'm not a fan of the random element with their conversations. I've maxed communications, and still fail nine times out of ten when doing basic things like 'chat'.

Reactions: tossler

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I had a great deal of fun with the game, but I agree with some of the other commentators. Even on this newest build, the stat decay is irksome, particularly given how you can't see any concrete values.

I don't know if there has been any content added yet for the work colleagues, but I'm not a fan of the random element with their conversations. I've maxed communications, and still fail nine times out of ten when doing basic things like 'chat'.
Huh, that's odd. With Communications at Maximum it should be impossible to fail at either Talk Business or Chat in a11. Only Flirt should have a 1 in 6 chance of failure.

MoralBlackHole

Aug 9, 2017
Huh, that's odd. With Communications at Maximum it should be impossible to fail at either Talk Business or Chat in a11. Only Flirt should have a 1 in 6 chance of failure.
That was what I thought, but I haven't had any luck. I'm going to try cheating the values a little and see if that fixes anything.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
If you can let me know the values of _num and $player.communication are just after a failure
Damn it. Never mind. I just walked the IF statement through in my head and I have the whole thing backwards meaning you never gain more than a +1 to the check no matter how high your communication is. Well damn! I'd best do a patch HTML for this!

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
@MoralBlackHole

Try this version of the HTML:
I've taken it mid dev so it might break something else, but hopefully not!

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes