• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Alpha... Beta... Gamma... who the fuck cares? It's a damn computer game & I doubt if it will appear on next years Psychology or Psychiatry boards for discussion about the impact of fantasy role-playing games & their validity in the modern world!!!
... having said that, the latest generations in the western world are generally so soft & mushy it will probably be relevant in a few years!! (god I'm so cynical... sorry!!)

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Get a good graphics card, preferably NVIDIA. Download DAZ3D or similar software. Download a couple assets (ARRRRR Matey). Pose them and render them.
You're welcome.
Would there be no legal consequences?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Would there be no legal consequences?
What do you mean? They don't know it's a pirate version, most of these people use pirated assets for sure. Each of these assets are really expensive, the costs adds up really fast even if you're making 1K a month.

You download DAZ3D and you download assets from pirate sites and you can do what you want.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What do you mean? They don't know it's a pirate version, most of these people use pirated assets for sure. Each of these assets are really expensive, the costs adds up really fast even if you're making 1K a month.

You download DAZ3D and you download assets from pirate sites and you can do what you want.
Some devs (the ones having money from Patreon usually) actually buy every assets, so not everyone is pirating thankfully.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Some devs (the ones having money from Patreon usually) actually buy every assets, so not everyone is pirating thankfully.
I found this amusing. You're on a pirating site disparaging pirating, whilst pirating.
Most newer devs starting out pirate, but I don't hold it against them.
They are skallywags just like you and me.

Also what happened to Slonique? I finally found a game of his I liked and he goes silent.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I found this amusing. You're on a pirating site disparaging pirating, whilst pirating.
I actually pay and participate in projects I'm interested in. It's just that I can't possibly pay for everything...
My "fortunately" is a fact, not me disparaging pirates: without patreons/buyers many games would never have been released.

May 31, 2017

Also what happened to Slonique? I finally found a game of his I liked and he goes silent.
As one pirate on a pirate site to another pirate on same said pirating site, I must impress upon you the irrefutable fact that, as a pirate, it is your responsibility to give exactly two (2) fucks at most what people think you should do.

Also ...
this apparent demo has been out for over a month, if not two, with no update, not even a hotfix to repair the inability to save... [Abandoned] perhaps???

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So uhm, is this game dropped or is Slonique just hiding because you people are mean and the feels are hurt?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If I remember correctly, Slonique started this game when he thought the Abyss was crap... then he decided to continue with Abyss so this game got put on hold...

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'll give it another month. If there's no update then, we'll change the status to on-hold. On less any of you have a Patron comment saying it's on-hold/abandoned.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I think Slonique is just going to finish Abyss first before continuing on this.

paladin07

May 28, 2017

How do you paste a photo right into the message. I want to do that....

jaykersh

Aug 20, 2017
I'm liking the artist's style. That mum looks all kinds of sexy. I look forward to any updates.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes