Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
OMO 0.0.3 is now available for patrons, who pledge $5.
Would like to know your opinion about the gameplay
PC:
MAC:

Android:

OMO 0.0.3 walkthrough

uncle i love you but you need standards eh what the hell am i saying i fap to the game bad intentions XD

Reactions: RWaites

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like I haven't seen this for a REALLY long time. If memory serves, I'm glad to see it's back.

EDIT: now I'm confused, i go to extract the file and it's asking me if I want to overwrite a pre-existing file. Is this the same version as before? what was updated on the 10th?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Wow a game where I have to slap the ass over and over again to somehow corrupt someone lol

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Right. Nice images such as they are. Nice navigation buttons. No dialogue choices worth talking about. Slap her ass a million times, hmm. nice art, pity about the game

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
was content removed? I haven't seen a few of the pics in the OP and I've already gotten to 67 corruption. It doesn't seem like any event has changed since 50, but I guess I'll get to 100 and see if anything changes.

Update: reached 100 no change in events, I guess those OP pics are content that was never implimented....it seems so familiar though. :/

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
'Update' with less features than previous version from months back, story got gutted, there isn't even a title screen or anything. The little bit of text/dialogue is almost as enlightening as indian facebook.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
'Update' with less features than previous version from months back, story got gutted, there isn't even a title screen or anything. The little bit of text/dialogue is almost as enlightening as indian facebook.
God fucking damnit, and I got excited when I saw this in updates.

Shouldnt have doubted my man here with shitting on everything he makes. Even when he brings back a game people wanted he manages to shit on it huh?

was content removed? I haven't seen a few of the pics in the OP and I've already gotten to 67 corruption. It doesn't seem like any event has changed since 50, but I guess I'll get to 100 and see if anything changes.

Update: reached 100 no change in events, I guess those OP pics are content that was never implimented....it seems so familiar though. :/
I think the pics from the OP were in the previous version, so if they are not in the game, as the guy above me says, they were removed.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
smack her ass..peek workout cum in her coffee smack her ass peek flip her skirt..repeat over and over then ..show me your tits..thanks for playing...WTF

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I guess the only question then is who has the 0.0.2 links still so we can have a more complete version to play?...(sigh)

update: looks like I have an 0.0.1 still on my computer. I'll check it's content when I get up later.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes