Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1525473620511907024.jpg

Overview:
Once upon a time there lived an ordinary guy of 18 years old. He was a regular guy… Why ‘was’, if he actually ‘is’?! So, this is a regular guy living with his mom and elder sister who’s staying in college at the moment but will be back soon. And you will play for this guy surrounded by gorgeous women. Cool, right? It’s summer time, and our hero (that is, You, my friend) tries to find his way in life, make new friends, help his mum and… who knows, maybe seduce a couple of hot chicks drifting around. His mum is also quite a ‘hottie’, she’s been a guest of his dreams for many times… But will he ever be so lucky to get a chance of ‘a little romance’ with her and not to screw it up? Especially now, when fortune has turned its back on him with his mum having decided to send him away?​

Updated: 7-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

thanks @RWaites for sharing

event_evening_bathroom_peek_2.jpg event_morning_kitchen_peek_3.jpg event_morning_momroom_peek_2.jpg special3.jpg event_evening_bathroom_peek_4.jpg

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I wish I knew how to do art like this
You need a fairly good machine to do this, if only for the fact that rendering in quality like this takes time. For the most part, it's lighting and rendering settings, it's something you'd be able to do yourself, but unless you have a good computer it'll take a while to render each scene.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
So, this is what, his fourth game he's making right now?
This guy is notorious for starting but not finishing projects. First one was Kult which got to V10 along with Poison which got to V6 but both were dropped around Christmas to start Abyss. And now, he's starting another damn project, yet somehow he gets over $1k a month in "donations".
He will never finish a game.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
This guy is notorious for starting but not finishing projects. First one was Kult which got to V10 along with Poison which got to V6 but both were dropped around Christmas to start Abyss. And now, he's starting another damn project, yet somehow he gets over $1k a month in "donations".
He will never finish a game.
Yeah, it's a shame. I've followed their games for a while now, and enjoyed them. But it's hard to get attached to a project that'll just become abandoned after a few months.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
You need a fairly good machine to do this, if only for the fact that rendering in quality like this takes time. For the most part, it's lighting and rendering settings, it's something you'd be able to do yourself, but unless you have a good computer it'll take a while to render each scene.
We're going off-topic but what's a good PC that could render at a reasonable time. I have a fucking toaster and it took me 20 minutes just to render this 720p image. I have more than 100GB of DAZ3D files and I can't do anything about them.

S

slonique

Ok, I'm the author of this game.
I started this game when I realized, that another game Abyss has come to the dead end. Yep, when you fall down from $1400 to $900, it's about time to understand, that something is wrong. I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Also, this build is not for public, it's an intermediate release for patrons only. It has bugs and the gameplay is not tuned.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I started this game when I realized, that another game Abyss has come to the dead end. Yep, when you fall down from $1400 to $900, it's about time to understand, that something is wrong. I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Also, this build is not for public, it's an intermediate release for patrons only. It has bugs and the gameplay is not tuned.
I liked Abyss, but I guess that it was taking too long to get anywhere.
And the fact that you couldn't even save until 0.8(?) didn't help either.
As for this game... Looks gorgeous! Let's hope that it plays well also :)

Good luck!

Reactions: Averus8

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
I've seen tons of shitty games with shitty 3d pictures, that make over $3k per month just because the game is about cuckolds and netorare. O tempora, o mores! Nobody want to play as alpha male, everybody want to be a cuck.
Really? Because just read the endless rant of a guy on the Twist thread who complains about exactly the opposite.
I have been a patreon of your games when I discovered Poison but I gave up on Abyss. Not about the Alpha male stuff, I am in this kind of stuff and not NTR at all, but because it was a bit too long in the coming and gave me more the feeling of a demo than a game.
Still I like your art and the twist you bring sometimes and I will follow this new game.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I dont wanna play a cucked boi

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Well, this game has the best renders of all your game together, and you're playing the corruption/lust of the mom correctly, so you should keep working on that one because you way do a great game, that imo is better than your previous

Reactions: Matoke

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think you misunderstand something about most of those games. You don't play as the cuck, you play as cheating woman that gets corrupted and turned into a slut. Most people don't want be the cucked one. For me it's about having control over the girl and what she does/how she gets corrupted. Also you see less dicks when playing as a female MC, which is probably the biggest plus for me (Also also: lesbian scenes! :FeelsGoodMan:).

The shit-ton of shitty incest games out there with shitty 3D-pictures, which are just as bad, if not even worse probably make even more. That doesn't mean everybody wants to fuck their mom. I don't want to shoot people because I play CS:GO either, so that part sounds like salty temper tantrum to me.

I also think, that many patrons don't want to support someone, that has repeatedly abandoned all his projects and have jumped the ship because, because you have lost their trust. Even though I think 5$ is a decent price compared to many other patreons. It's as if MysterfulGames (The Long Vacation etc.) would charge for his games, even though nobody trusts, that he's ever gonna finish one of them. People put their trust in you and you have disappointed them repeatedly, now you have to earn it again or find new patreons. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.

For that last part: I think nobody expects much from the first teaser of a game, so... We cool on that account.

EDIT: This isn't supposed to be a flame or anything, hope there's no misunderstanding.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes