Ren'Py Abandoned On My Own [v0.0.6] [Slonique]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I found this amusing. You're on a pirating site disparaging pirating, whilst pirating.
Most newer devs starting out pirate, but I don't hold it against them.
They are skallywags just like you and me.

Also what happened to Slonique? I finally found a game of his I liked and he goes silent.
REKT.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I think Slonique is just going to finish Abyss first before continuing on this.

Asap I gonna publish a hotfix for my new game "Love Thy Neighbor"

perhaps he will finish this one first...or drop it too.

Reactions: Krull

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is it bad that i smiled when i saw their income had dropped below 700? like i don't wish them bad tidings but i certainly believe they deserved less patrons for stabbing em in the back with abyss, and other projects like this abandon. they kinda deserve to loose patrons. hell most of em probably stuck around for the compeltion of abyss than got give the "nah fuck you i wanna do it my way and not keep my promises and leave the game with a shit ending." its like if you watched a game of thrones episode that ends half way through and the season gets cancelled, but they call it complete XD I feel bad for the mindless sheeple who put more faith (and money) into slon just to be dissapointed. meanwhile i just sit back and go "OI TROPIC YA WANKER!!!! stop fapping and work on that super mom build. I ain't a patron but i wanna see this shit done man." and Tropic would more than likely respond " nah fuck ya here is a some dank meme." or some crab drawing.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Ah, i did not know the other game, thank you... I accept the punishment.:ForeverAlone:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
last patreon post was 19 october preview version 0.3 idk why this abandoned here lol any adm pls check it

R

RWaites

On My Own 0.0.2
May 13 at 5:09pm
@Bloo @Kasey could you please update and remove the abandoned tag
PC:

MAC:

Android:

R

RWaites

OMO 0.0.3 is now available for patrons, who pledge $5.
Would like to know your opinion about the gameplay
PC:
MAC:

Android:

OMO 0.0.3 walkthrough

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes