3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

HarSlame

Sep 25, 2016
Better than Impure who milk his patreon 3 months and add 4 scene only. This game is much better and interesting. Yep he do long time update but when they come they realy good.

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah. I've been supporting Key since he first started his patreon over a year ago. He first created a good amount of content on the game before he revised the whole game and started over. This was a good decision in my opinion. The game now has much better quality overall. Despite what you all might think I actually don't think he is milking the project, at least not intentionally. He communicates well with his patreons, and lets us know whats up. Regarding this update, when he wanted to re-do the 3rd day of the update he made a poll that agreed with him. We couldve had the new update now, but him AND his patreons agreed they wanted the 3rd day redone.

Now I'm not here to whiteknight him, I may be completely wrong. But this is my impression and opinion after being a patreon for over a year.

Reactions: limpus14

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
"
Hi Guys,

I'm dead. I've got some kind of super flu at the moment. It all started when I went to some EDM Gig on Friday night last week, I think I caught something due to the mass of people. Anyway, slowly it's become worse as the weeks gone on. First it was the sniffles, which is no biggy really. Then the next day came the headaches. The next day I felt as though I had a weight hanging from my face, not to mention that by this point I'd blew my nose that much, I'd cut the bottom of my nose on the sheer amount of wipes I'd been doing. Then today happened and I've pretty much lost my entire hearing, which would be fine, but I'm meant to be seeing Rogue One tonight, so I'm pretty fucked off by this point. I'm usually a person who never gets ill, or if I do, it's for like two days or something. I just wanted to share my story with you, I need to moan about it to somebody :p.

Either way, this hasn't really effected my work. I'm stil getting on with it even if every once in a while I find myself face planting my desk wanting my life to end. So let's get on to what's done and what needs doing. We will start with what's done:

Everything on the Beach, including the one main scene and the small mini scene.

Everything up to this point has been checked by me and it's all good, with no bugs.

I've got to the end of the night and if there wasn't a bad end, the update would be ready.

To do:

Just got to do that BadEnd really, but I have to do all the dialog leading up to it. Then I need to do some more of the 3D for it.

Obviously need to implement the scene and write it out to a point where I'm happy with it.

Send it out to BETA testers for a review of work and to find out about any bugs I've missed etc.

Then I'm done. So rest assured, this will be done before the end of the month. I always forgot to to mention that people who pledged in November will also recieve it, because it was meant to be out last month. Sorry again for this, but this new scene on the beach turned out to be one of my favourites, so I'm kind of glad I got chance to do it. That's all for now, and as usual, any questions just leave them in the comments and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Key'
"

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
haha xD Omg the classical excuse. that's really common among most of patreon creators as I have noticed.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got shovels!! Fresh hot shovels!!! And dogs that love to dig!!!

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Haha yeah, I've seen this excuse quite often from creators. However, after his "whining" he said it didn't affect his work on the game.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
Do anyone have a save file with the complete scene unlocked for the version 0.4?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes